Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 35)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11658

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone already posted this video here...Salman's injury video

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43362

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Damn it I can't view youtube at office :( Will watch it in the evening when I reach home

Thanks for sharing Nis!!

I'm still feeling awful on this side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11658

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Damn it I can't view youtube at office :( Will watch it in the evening when I reach home

Thanks for sharing Nis!!

I'm still feeling awful on this side...

Office so early in the morning...i go at 9 am...My Google office is better LOL

btw Isha performed well...& Salman will be back next week...atleast he will get rest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43362

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Office starts at 8.30 am but I come around 7.30ish. Yup I'm one of the early birds to report to work LOL 

Right now I don't care how Isha performs for obvious reasons you see. Anyways as long as Salman rests well, he'll be fine

Yeah I'm hell worried for the chap :(
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11658

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Office starts at 8.30 am but I come around 7.30ish. Yup I'm one of the early birds to report to work LOL 

Right now I don't care how Isha performs for obvious reasons you see. Anyways as long as Salman rests well, he'll be fine

Yeah I'm hell worried for the chap :(

It's not right...I und salman is injured,& you r praying for his faster recovery. But Isha is his partner & If she performs well with cornell this week,then momentum which Isha-Salman had from past 6-7 weeks will continue & Salman can perform next week without worrying abt building momentum again...If Isha don't perform well this week,then Salman have to try harder next week to get perfect marks again. & i don't want him to take extra pressure.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43362

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
The thing is Nis I started watching JDJ for Salman's sake so he comes first for me before anything or anybody else

I don't hate Isha or anything LOL It's just that Salman clicks it for me so basically I'm rooting for him. Isha or anybody else comes second. What to do I'm possessive about my dancing star 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11658

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

The thing is Nis I started watching JDJ for Salman's sake so he comes first for me before anything or anybody else

I don't hate Isha or anything LOL It's just that Salman clicks it for me so basically I'm rooting for him. Isha or anybody else comes second. What to do I'm possessive about my dancing star 

For me it's other way around...I came in JDJ forum only for Isha...I support Salman only bcoz he is Isha's choreographer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11658

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@Nadz

Catch u later Hug...have to reach office by 9 LOL.

& take less tension abt Salman,he will recover soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index