Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 33)

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Isha gets a new partner due to Salman's injury on Jhalak...

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 | 1:27:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments
Isha gets a new partner due to Salman's injury on Jhalak...

Salman gives the performance a miss this week on Jhalak...

According to our reports earlier today, Salman the ace choreographer, partnered with Isha Sharvani had sprained his neck while performing a stunt during technical rehearsals for ColorsJhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars.

Unfortunately, Salman has been unable to accompany his gorgeous partner for the final performance today due to the grave injury. 

Choreographer Cornell who was seen with Neha Bhasin for the Wild Card Performance of the singer has replaced Salman for today's performance. 

The duo will be seen performing Afro-Jazz on the song Jiya Jale Jaan Jale in the forthcoming episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! 

I'm Fathima and I follow this forum regularly. 
I love Salman ever since he won DID.
Now I like him even after more his two good stints in jhalak...
I have posted three articles and its really sad news for us guys...

NO SALMAN this week...
I really hope last minute training for Cornell doesn't mess up our 7 30's from becoming 8. I remember seeing Neha's performance and not being too impressed I really hope he does justice to Salman's choreography. 

Get well soon Salman! We will all miss you. 

So can I get some new friends around here...
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hi Fathima welcome aboard Hug

I have no clue who Cornell is but I'm still pretty much worried for Salman. I really don't care how the act goes right now plus I'm not in a mood to watch this week as a result

Yeah I'm totally bummed on this side :(
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks  waniya_fatima
..Chandni.. IF-Dazzler
..Chandni..
..Chandni..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Salman's in hospital Stern Smile
Yikes !! I really hope and pray he gets better soon <3 

Please do keep us posted on the AT ...  

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Salman Yusuf Khan not to perform in Jhalak this week; end of road for him

Salman Yusuf Khan

Yesterday (7 August 2012) Tellychakkar.com reported about choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan being admitted in the hospital due to acute neck pain. Though our sources said that Salman would be fine and get back to rehearsing, his manager, Saud Khan suggested that he might not perform due to the ailment.

And the latest reports we have received in the morning is that Salman's stint in the dance reality show might have come to an end. Yes, due to his neck problem, he will not perform in the upcoming episode and it is still unclear whether he will make a comeback or wave goodbye permanently.

Salman confirmed the same as he told us, "The pain is subsiding but I won't be able to perform today. However, I should be up and running in two days Insha Allah." When asked if he'd be there on the sets at least he said, "I won't be there to watch the performances this week."

Furthermore, when asked if the channel will allow him to perform next week after a break, he said, "I have no idea about their decision but I will be fit to perform next week."

We are trying to get in touch with the concerned channel officials. Will come up with more info soon.

Moving on'in the last season of Jhalak, Sushant Singh Rajput had opted out of dancing for two weeks due to severe back injury; however the judges allowed him to perform after he recovered. Hence we wonder if history will repeat itself in this season too.

There are also rumours of Isha Sharvani performing with another chorographer this week.

So drama galore in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'we will keep bringing more spicy updates from the show!!!

Edited by Anam. - 08 August 2012 at 5:14am
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
end of road ...wat the hell...channel really think they will opt him out of the show ...btw hez much better now ...two days rest ...he 'll be rehearsing for next week ..just pray for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Sorry for posting stuff in this AT without being a memberEmbarrassed

Today's SBS segment. Salman Isha portion starts from 5.18

I feel really bad for Salman, poor guy pushes himself too hard and always ends up getting injured. It seems like he is a victim of buri nazar, always noticed that he is the one who ends up with most injuries and this has been going on from DID. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index