Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 3)

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Promo awesome se bi jyada awesome thanx for the vdo nishu and i m also watcing ind vs srl now india won so happy promo se and india ke match jitane se

Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 21 July 2012 at 11:59am

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Of course I remember... You're my Ken Wink

Jeez I can't wait till Sunday... Not really keen to watch tonight's episode but we'll see

I didn't watched today's episode...i was watching cricket match between India & Sri Lanka Tongue.

I'm a Sri Lankan btw and our team sucks big time ROFL I adore Sangakkara and Mahela but really bored with the game

I watched Gia & Nishant's ariel act and dozed off afterwards, was too sleepy to watch the rest. Can't wait to watch our trio's act tonight. I'm really excited!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Of course I remember... You're my Ken Wink

Jeez I can't wait till Sunday... Not really keen to watch tonight's episode but we'll see

I didn't watched today's episode...i was watching cricket match between India & Sri Lanka Tongue.

I'm a Sri Lankan btw and our team sucks big time ROFL I adore Sangakkara and Mahela but really bored with the game

I watched Gia & Nishant's ariel act and dozed off afterwards, was too sleepy to watch the rest. Can't wait to watch our trio's act tonight. I'm really excited!!

You r from Sri Lanka,nice to know that Tongue...Yesterday's match they lose bcoz of bad planning...they never attacked Indian bowlers till 45th over...I only Like Mahela,he is really good person i guess.

I m also waiting for today's episode...As you said in one of your previous post,can't wait to hear Karan Johar's comment on Isha-Salman Big smile.

Starktastic

isha93 Senior Member
isha93
isha93

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
heyy guys! i dont really come to jdj forum often but i absolutely adore salman and isha!! I know they will get a 30 tmrw but do u knoo if they also win the parle top contestant of the week? ahhh cant wait till tmrw to find out so if someone has a spoiler can u pls share:) 
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

You r from Sri Lanka,nice to know that Tongue...Yesterday's match they lose bcoz of bad planning...they never attacked Indian bowlers till 45th over...I only Like Mahela,he is really good person i guess.

I m also waiting for today's episode...As you said in one of your previous post,can't wait to hear Karan Johar's comment on Isha-Salman Big smile.

Oh our team sucks big time and no denial on that one ROFL

Kjo is a wacko ROFL 

I never knew I'd say this out loud but Kjo's pretty impressive. Much impressive than Madhuri at times with his comments. It's just that his 'sexy' comments crack me up LOL Apart from that he's just fine

Ohhh la laaa I'm much more keen to watch Remo's reactions. He's by far my fav judge in this show and also in DID. I loved the first season in which Salman performed under him, that was a blissful time

nishu786

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha93

heyy guys! i dont really come to jdj forum often but i absolutely adore salman and isha!! I know they will get a 30 tmrw but do u knoo if they also win the parle top contestant of the week? ahhh cant wait till tmrw to find out so if someone has a spoiler can u pls share:) 

Hello Isha welcome aboard Hug

According to the spoilers posted by Nis, they've got 30

isha93

isha93 Senior Member
isha93
isha93

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by isha93

Hello Isha welcome aboard Hug

According to the spoilers posted by Nis, they've got 30

aww thanks so much but do you know if they win the parle top contestant of the week too??

Starktastic

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Oh our team sucks big time and no denial on that one ROFL

Kjo is a wacko ROFL 

I never knew I'd say this out loud but Kjo's pretty impressive. Much impressive than Madhuri at times with his comments. It's just that his 'sexy' comments crack me up LOL Apart from that he's just fine

Ohhh la laaa I'm much more keen to watch Remo's reactions. He's by far my fav judge in this show and also in DID. I loved the first season in which Salman performed under him, that was a blissful time

Ya remo is definitely better judge & he was my fav judge is DID too ...but in JDJ he is also giving perfect 10 to few celebrities like peanuts...sometimes he is ignoring the flaws of few celebrities during dance before giving marks...

Edited by nishu786 - 21 July 2012 at 10:00pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index