Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 131)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Nadzzz Hug  U ver not there for sometime i guess.. u missed a lot of Isha-Salman bashing LOLLOL

I too heard that salman is performing.. happy about it.. Wink i'm eager to see him perform.. and we have so many fav's in common .. harshad, barun and salman Embarrassed 

I know so I've heard LOL I'm immune to this bashing darling cuz I've tolerated this for a very long time

@Hotties
Ahhh talk abou it... These bwoyz make me go wonky SillyThey do the same to you eh?

yesss.. absolutely.. hotties Day Dreaming I always felt salman and harshad kind of look similar too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Yes maria..i nothng found anythng grt bout it..lookd like a drama..still hope karan or bharti gets out next week.. that gurmeet fans wil never change yar..such an *** read her commnts in spoilers..
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

@bold, glad to hear that, or we would have had a mini war here LOL j/k
But the movie does excite me, looks quite different and sweet, will definitely watch it !!!

With the SRK movie, I am definitely looking forward to that one especially for the new triangle !!!

Oohh you're a Ranbir fan? Well he's all yours sweetheart LOL I admire his work in movies like Wake up Sid and now Barfi but I'm not a fan. From Bollywood it's SRK that I've been after for the last 18 years of my life LOL

Moving on to his new flick, I dislike Katrina cuz she sucks as an actress so the only saving grace for me are SRK, little bit of Anushka and probably the music. I don't miss SRK flicks ever so that's why I'm gonna watch this one
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by salmangirl

I think its done for the international choreographrs..next week bttm three..isha,bharti,karan.. everythng is crystal clear..

Shocked Ouch i guess bottom 3 would be Isha, Rithvik n Karan Sleepy Colors is not going to allow bharti go anywhere.. hence that sympathy video was shown Dead

But that's not fair. Bharti is not doing anything where dancing is concerned Sleepy I remember how Mahi sailed through the end with doze worthy performances. It's deja vu time 

-Chandramukhi-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Nadzzz Hug  U ver not there for sometime i guess.. u missed a lot of Isha-Salman bashing LOLLOL

I too heard that salman is performing.. happy about it.. Wink i'm eager to see him perform.. and we have so many fav's in common .. harshad, barun and salman Embarrassed 

I know so I've heard LOL I'm immune to this bashing darling cuz I've tolerated this for a very long time

@Hotties
Ahhh talk abou it... These bwoyz make me go wonky SillyThey do the same to you eh?

yesss.. absolutely.. hotties Day Dreaming I always felt salman and harshad kind of look similar too Embarrassed

Thank you thank you thank you for saying this cuz nobody has agreed with me on this yet. Phew I'm so glad you agree on this

They do look somewhat similar and finally somebody agrees with me Dancing
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Starktastic

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Yes maria..i nothng found anythng grt bout it..lookd like a drama..still hope karan or bharti gets out next week.. that gurmeet fans wil never change yar..such an *** read her commnts in spoilers..

Yaar varsha.. they will never change.. Ouch i neither like nor dislike GC.. but some of his fans are just too much.. SleepySleepy I hope bharti goes out next week..

-Chandramukhi-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

@Hotties

Thank you thank you thank you for saying this cuz nobody has agreed with me on this yet. Phew I'm so glad you agree on this

They do look somewhat similar and finally somebody agrees with me Dancing

I know yaar...  no one agrees.. But i always felt that they look similar Embarrassed and i'm happy too that u also think the same PartyParty

Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index