Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 129)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hello ladies.. How are u all? and is the shoot happening today or tomo? any news?

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Shoot is today itslf...nd nadini :( i read he droppd her while lifting..hats off...they got 60 last week so no chance of being in bottm..just praying salman's performance goes outclass perf. as both r professionals ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I know, who knows what he did, Salman and Isha have done the most difficult lifts and no major injuries what so ever, but this new guy, who knows !!!

But I really wanted to see Isha with these new choreographers, so I m sad, but oh well, they will be back next week hopefully !!!

Talk about it man they did such tough lifts and Salman was so careful all this time. He only made her slip once during Pareshan one and that too was not so tragic as this

Same here, Isha is the strongest dancer who could have done wonders with the international choreographers. She'll be missed very badly :(
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Nadz I see your profile avi has changed to Burfi, viola, are you looking forward to this movie and are you a fan of Ranbir Shocked

Nope I ain't a fan of Ranbir at all. But the movie excites me a lot and I'm more keen on watching Barfi than SRK's new one and that too being a huge SRK fanatic LOL

Seriously I can't wait to catch it on DVD cuz it won't get released here
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@Maria
Hola babez!!

I read that Salman is performing with the choreographer but that's it... Grim is back again :(

-Edited

@Varsha
That sucks :( I was just discussing this with Chandu. Salman was so careful and was extremely protective plus it's aren't these international choreographers much more experienced than the likes of Salman? They don't sound that professional at all Confused

Hope Isha gets well soon... 

Any news on the shooting?

Edited by NaDzGirl - 04 September 2012 at 2:54am
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Hello ladies.. How are u all? and is the shoot happening today or tomo? any news?

^^^ O maria O maria O maria Ooo, sorry your username reminded me of the song Big smile

Nope haven't heard anything till now, thought the shoot was switched to Tuesdays !!!

LOLLOL Hello Chandra... Embarrassed Most of them remember that song.. no issues Wink

and ya shoots have switched to tuesdays but no info at all about today Ouch
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Maria
Hola babez!!

I read that Salman is performing with the choreographer but that's it... Grim is back again :(

-Edited

@Varsha
That sucks :( I was just discussing this with Chandu. Salman was so careful and was extremely protective plus it's aren't these international choreographers much more experienced than the likes of Salman? They don't sound that professional at all Confused

Hope Isha gets well soon... 

Any news on the shooting?

Nadzzz Hug  U ver not there for sometime i guess.. u missed a lot of Isha-Salman bashing LOLLOL

I too heard that salman is performing.. happy about it.. Wink i'm eager to see him perform.. and we have so many fav's in common .. harshad, barun and salman Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index