Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 121)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

M actually glad Isha is not performing...This will give her time to recover completely...
 
This is better...coz if she strained herself then she mightve ended up worsening her condition...M sooo glad the judges allowed her this chance...

but we might need to vote like bonkers
although i cant as the stupid website doesnt allow me, and my contract phone doesnt allow me to text to india as i will need to pay a fortune then Wink

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Oh damn ! Yeah ! And I do wonder if just votes will be enough yaar...
 
I mean they will be marked 0/60...SHIT !!! Damn ! I do wonder whatz gonna happen...M soo pissed off at those outsiders...
 
And I wasnt impressed by their coordination...they were dancing excellently on their own but the 4 were out of sync ! Maybe lack of rehearsal...but oh boy...Individually they were awesome !


Edited by togepe30 - 03 September 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh damn ! Yeah ! And I do wonder if just votes will be enough yaar...
 
I mean they will be marked 0/60...SHIT !!! Damn ! I do wonder whatz gonna happen...M soo pissed off at those outsiders...
 
And I wasnt impressed by their coordination...they were dancing excellently on their own but the 4 were out of sync ! Maybe lack of rehearsal...but oh boy...Individually they were awesome !

yaar those outsides cannot sync the song can they ? they r english or americans who cannot mimic hindi Ouch.. btlucky us being multi speakers 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I wish judges would use their Veto power and save Isha-Salman next week ...!
I hate KJO...Even since he made that "plz do a 9/10 for me"...Tabse sumthing they are facing problems...finally they got back their 60/60 this week and now again Isha is hurt...
 
He jinxed them...LOLLOLLOL !
 
P.S - Just Kidding...Dont take this seriously !LOL


Edited by togepe30 - 03 September 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

I wish judges would use their Veto power and save Isha-Salman next week ...!
I hate KJO...Even since he made that "plz do a 9/10 for me"...Tabse sumthing they are facing problems...finally they got back their 60/60 this week and now again Isha is hurt...
 
He jinxed them...Ugh !

na i dont believe in jinxing neither i think he jinxed them
everything happens for a reason.. its all written in their destiny already which is happening nw, we cant change or moan about it Confused
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-


yaar those outsides cannot sync the song can they ? they r english or americans who cannot mimic hindi Ouch.. btlucky us being multi speakers 
M talking abt the timing of their steps...it was all off !
They were dancing like Karan and Mohena coordination wise...hahahah!LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-


yaar those outsides cannot sync the song can they ? they r english or americans who cannot mimic hindi Ouch.. btlucky us being multi speakers 
M talking abt the timing of their steps...it was all off !
They were dancing like Karan and Mohena coordination wise...hahahah!LOL

ROFL

ok thats enough am nt laughing at them nw 


togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-


na i dont believe in jinxing neither i think he jinxed them
everything happens for a reason.. its all written in their destiny already which is happening nw, we cant change or moan about it Confused
LOL !!! Arey yaar...Main kaunsa seriously bol rahi hu...
LOL ! I was just messing around...haha !
 
I dont even believe in astrology...! M just looking for sumone to blameLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index