Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 119)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by salmangirl

everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username tooDead ...this place or i shud say sme ppl here can make a normal person mental for few minutes ...they belong to certain new world ...that is not even on map ...coz i have never seen such ppl on other sites ...seriously!!!
lol I been thru like that in saathiya forum as I used to piss some ppl off due to the fact I hated gia and still do, so they went to their invitees cc n backstabbing my username etc. calling me shakuni et all. Anyway lets nt fall there, I forgotten it.. Ppl and their fanatic mentalness is gone so high that they have forgotten their real world outside india forums.
exactly Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I knw.. They need to realize life is short to worry about little things
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Isha got 30 :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7-Chandramukhi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username tooDead 
Kya hua? Whoz username???
U shudve reported themConfused Weirdos !
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username tooDead

</div>Kya hua? Whoz username???
<div>U shudve reported themConfusedWeirdos !
weirdo hav got the weirdest username himself..
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sbko mirchi lagi toh hum kya karein,..Poor ppl regrettng for choosing wrng favrts...nw keepng out frustration lyk ths...sme hav lost it literaly ..saw a post..isha got 6 LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

sbko mirchi lagi toh hum kya karein,..Poor ppl regrettng for choosing wrng favrts...nw keepng out frustration lyk ths...sme hav lost it literaly ..saw a post..isha got 6 LOL
Oh ya I saw that post...Didnt bother opening it...! Maybe they want her to get six...

Anyways...tell me...Any heads up on Isha's condition?? Did Salman tweet?? Is she performing ! They saved Isha's dance for the Angrezy choreos to seeLOLLOLLOL The guys seemed bowled over...And even in the promo Isha was danced soo well with that guy !Embarrassed
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
No news..i twtd colors they said shez gettng bttr..in promo she was dancing with jaymz..n i think eithr him or brent is her partner...im 90 % sure she wil perfrm...im nt sure..just got ths frm smewere that they were going to do..traditional spanish form bolero or bolaro...dnt knw its e or a :P

Edited by salmangirl - 02 September 2012 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index