Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 112)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

salman's tweet has given me negative vibes
Ouch " he tweetd a pic that says ...
"I will win Not immediately but definately "
varsha
He must have posted for fun xx
Dw
He will win
It nt easy to win and u knw that..
U have to struggle to gt to number 1 spot

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Sushant did not perform in one of the weeks in season 4...His fans saved him...I hope they will extend the same courtesy to Isha...!

The judges had asked him to rest for a week and leave it to fans...! Lets wish for the best !
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Sushant did not perform in one of the weeks in season 4...His fans saved him...I hope they will extend the same courtesy to Isha...!

The judges had asked him to rest for a week and leave it to fans...! Lets wish for the best !
I hope that happens.. I dnt want them loosing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I dunno...
I have a bad feeling its all scripted and they have been forced to do this...Cry

This show has always been rigged since forever now...

And this time Isha is soo good that people just wont accept it if Isha doesnt win...So they had to do sumthing like this...

And they are promoting Rashmi now...if u saw the new article...I feel that the channel has its bets on Rashmi...

Even in the season 1 Mona won over a much deserving Shveta ...Thanx to Sony Confused

Last time Salman got hurt and now Isha...! M feeling sooo horrible for them ! They have been sooo good throughout...I hope she is able to atleast make it to the stage...

She should just stand there and do what Bharti did for Masakkali...Namesake performance...Hopefully people will support her thru it !CryCryCryCryCry

Edited by togepe30 - 01 September 2012 at 6:44am

-GayabCat-

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

I dunno...
I have a bad feeling its all scripted and they have been forced to do this...Cry

And this time Isha is soo good that people just wont accept it if Isha doesnt win...So they had to do sumthing like this...

And they are promoting Rashmi now...if u saw the new article...I feel that the channel has its bets on Rashmi...

Even in the season 1 Mona won over a much deserving Shveta ...Thanx to Sony Confused

Last time Salman got hurt and now Isha...! M feeling sooo horrible for them ! They have been sooo good throughout...I hope she is able to atleast make it to the stage...

She should just stand there and do what Bharti did for Masakkali...Namesake performance...Hopefully people will support her thru it !Cry
i got this feeling too

togepe30

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

I dunno...

</div>

Yu

<div>She should just stand there and do what Bharti did for Masakkali...Namesake performance...Hopefully people will support her thru it !Cry
i got this feeling too

I dunno but I have a good feeling that isha will be back with a bang.. Nothing will happen.
No doubt rashmi is good dancer like isha. Both deserve in the finale.
I guarantee isha will be back n be in till final

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 01 September 2012 at 7:57am

togepe30

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

I dunno...

</div>

Yu

<div>She should just stand there and do what Bharti did for Masakkali...Namesake performance...Hopefully people will support her thru it !Cry
i got this feeling too

I dunno but I have a good feeling that isha will be back with a bang.. Nothing will happen.
No doubt rashmi is good dancer like isha. Both deserve in the finale.
I guarantee isha will be back n be in till final
jhalak means salman ... n now salman and isha ... i want my magical jodi back ... Cry

togepe30

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yeh varsha jhalak means salman
They will be back

togepe30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index