Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 11)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
One more new thread opened for bashing Isha...few newbies r big time loosers...I m fed up with this forum...not coming back to JDJ forum again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear-Chandramukhi-

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by megustajalebi

@Chrandramukhi: I understand with you mean. I'm already fed up with one of the contestants because of the actor worshiping. And I've also seen some extreme GC fandom too. 

Isha blows the viewers away every week. Her dances are not the same. She's flexible and will use that to her advantage but that doesn't mean that's all she has to offer. I'm sure she'll continue to amaze us in the weeks to come. 
Yaar please leave GC.. this is ISHA AT.. we should discuss her Smile

I was just responding to Chrandramukhi's post about views on the extreme fandom of "he who should not be named" (how's that Wink). I like the guy but I'm not going to fight people if they say they don't like him or his performances. 

I talked about Isha and I've posted my views about her up there^^ and  in the past. I would like to be added to the AT but if being a fan of the other contestant is going to be a problem, then oh well. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 24 July 2012 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear-Chandramukhi-Khushi.

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

One more new thread opened for bashing Isha...few newbies r big time loosers...I m fed up with this forum...not coming back to JDJ forum again.

Yeah, I saw the recent thread after it was closed. What is up with that? Confused

Her thirties are the most well earned thirties on the show. 

chocobear-Chandramukhi-nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

@Chrandramukhi: I understand with you mean. I'm already fed up with one of the contestants because of the actor worshiping. And I've also seen some extreme GC fandom too. 

Isha blows the viewers away every week. Her dances are not the same. She's flexible and will use that to her advantage but that doesn't mean that's all she has to offer. I'm sure she'll continue to amaze us in the weeks to come. 

I was just responding to Chrandramukhi's post about views on the fandom of "he who should not be named" (how's that Wink). 

I talked about Isha and I've posted my views about her up there^^ and  in the past. I would like to be added to the AT but if being a fan of the other contestant is going to be a problem, then oh well. 

@bold

Ppl don't need to fan of any one celebrity. if you r fan of GC & Isha both,it's not a problem...only thing is discuss abt Isha here & abt GC in Gurmeet AT.Tongue

megustajalebichocobear

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Hah! Nishu..Firstly, HiiiSmile and Secondly , i suppose you should be very habitual to this "Newbie=Bashing" thing , it happened all the time in BB forum..lol

And btw guys , There wont be performances by the non-wildcard contestants right? Obviously right? LOL

chocobearnishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Hah! Nishu..Firstly, HiiiSmile and Secondly , i suppose you should be very habitual to this "Newbie=Bashing" thing , it happened all the time in BB forum..lol

And btw guys , There wont be performances by the non-wildcard contestants right? Obviously right? LOL

Hii Khushi Smile...Ya there were many stupid posts by newbies in bigg boss forum,but there mods used to support us,here mods r aliens.

chocobear-Chandramukhi-Khushi.

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I was just responding to Chrandramukhi's post about views on the fandom of "he who should not be named" (how's that Wink). 

@bold

Ppl don't need to fan of any one celebrity. if you r fan of GC & Isha both,it's not a problem...only thing is discuss abt Isha here & abt GC in Gurmeet AT.Tongue

Smile That's good to hear. I was hesitant to say something earlier because I was a fan of both. 

Earlier I thought you were talking about the thread that was closed. I just saw the fresh one Dead

chocobearnishu786

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushi.

Hii Khushi Smile...Ya there were many stupid posts by newbies in bigg boss forum,but there mods used to support us,here mods r aliens.
Really?Confused Dunno much about this forum , not that active here.

chocobearnishu786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index