Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
I am reading on the forum, no elimination this week 😲
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I am reading on the forum, no elimination this week 😲

😲 Hailaa.. Yest i was just thinking what if there was no elimination this week.. and may be its coming true πŸ˜› Colors is just confused on whom to eliminate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz they want all those 6 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Nope I ain't a fan of Ranbir at all. But the movie excites me a lot and I'm more keen on watching Barfi than SRK's new one and that too being a huge SRK fanatic πŸ˜†

Seriously I can't wait to catch it on DVD cuz it won't get released here

@bold, glad to hear that, or we would have had a mini war here πŸ˜† j/k
But the movie does excite me, looks quite different and sweet, will definitely watch it !!!

With the SRK movie, I am definitely looking forward to that one especially for the new triangle !!!
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

😲 Hailaa.. Yest i was just thinking what if there was no elimination this week.. and may be its coming true πŸ˜› Colors is just confused on whom to eliminate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz they want all those 6 πŸ˜†

Wish this no elimination thing was for next week, at least Isha wouldn't have to worry about not performing, wrong timing and weird channel !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Yes its no elimination this week... Its confirmed.. πŸ€ͺ
I think its done for the international choreographrs..next week bttm three..isha,bharti,karan.. everythng is crystal clear..
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Nadzzz πŸ€—  U ver not there for sometime i guess.. u missed a lot of Isha-Salman bashing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too heard that salman is performing.. happy about it.. πŸ˜‰ i'm eager to see him perform.. and we have so many fav's in common .. harshad, barun and salman 😳 

I know so I've heard πŸ˜† I'm immune to this bashing darling cuz I've tolerated this for a very long time

@Hotties
Ahhh talk abou it... These bwoyz make me go wonky πŸ€ͺThey do the same to you eh?
Originally posted by salmangirl

I think its done for the international choreographrs..next week bttm three..isha,bharti,karan.. everythng is crystal clear..

😲  i guess bottom 3 would be Isha, Rithvik n Karan πŸ₯± Colors is not going to allow bharti go anywhere.. hence that sympathy video was shown 🀒
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

I know so I've heard πŸ˜† I'm immune to this bashing darling cuz I've tolerated this for a very long time

@Hotties
Ahhh talk abou it... These bwoyz make me go wonky πŸ€ͺThey do the same to you eh?

yesss.. absolutely.. hotties  I always felt salman and harshad kind of look similar too Embarrassed
Yes maria..i nothng found anythng grt bout it..lookd like a drama..still hope karan or bharti gets out next week.. that gurmeet fans wil never change yar..such an *** read her commnts in spoilers..