Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Anyone read spoilers thread
Why shaktjeback posting false spoilers of double elimination nexxtweek. Nothin confirmed yt? Is isha n guru out nextweek? That what he/she wrote 😆 double elimination ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

WHAT???😆
Isnt there voting even today??? How can the elimination happen before the shooting??😕 Isnt it supposed to be tuesday??😕 Whatz wrong with people !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

today will another jhatka for them.. Beware of them..
I am gnn a think of something which gives them a tight slap.
Bt otherwise we need to be patience

Dude...I think IGNORE...! That wud be the best way...
M never opening another rubbish thread...
They too know they are talking rubbish...M sure no one can be that stupid as they are portraying themselves😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: togepe30

</div>Dude...I think IGNORE...! That wud be the best way...
<div>M never opening another rubbish thread...

They too know they are talking rubbish...M sure no one can be that stupid as they are portraying themselves😆

I knw

Par ek insan hona chahiye jo kai un ki zaban ko band kare, (therr shud be a person who can make their mouth shut) but anyway am chosing to ignore them nw
-GayabCat- thumbnail

WHAT???😆

Isnt there voting even today??? How can the elimination happen before the shooting??😕Isnt it supposed to be tuesday??😕Whatz wrong with people !

I knw. Poor soul mods got it deleted. Buahahahaha
It is voting today plus elimination is told on tuesday. Nt beforehand. Lol
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username too🤢 ...this place or i shud say sme ppl here can make a normal person mental for few minutes ...they belong to certain new world ...that is not even on map ...coz i have never seen such ppl on other sites ...seriously!!! Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmangirl

everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username too🤢 ...this place or i shud say sme ppl here can make a normal person mental for few minutes ...they belong to certain new world ...that is not even on map ...coz i have never seen such ppl on other sites ...seriously!!!

lol I been thru like that in saathiya forum as I used to piss some ppl off due to the fact I hated gia and still do, so they went to their invitees cc n backstabbing my username etc. calling me shakuni et all. Anyway lets nt fall there, I forgotten it.. Ppl and their fanatic mentalness is gone so high that they have forgotten their real world outside india forums.Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago

lol I been thru like that in saathiya forum as I used to piss some ppl off due to the fact I hated gia and still do, so they went to their invitees cc n backstabbing my username etc. calling me shakuni et all. Anyway lets nt fall there, I forgotten it.. Ppl and their fanatic mentalness is gone so high that they have forgotten their real world outside india forums.

exactly
-GayabCat- thumbnail
I knw.. They need to realize life is short to worry about little things
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmangirl

everytime i decide ... not to look back here ... i dnt knw but that urge to see that how much ppl can drop thmeselves for desperate attention ... brings me here ...from celebs now ppl have started ranting members on their personal character ...and their username too🤢 

Kya hua? Whoz username???
U shudve reported them😕 Weirdos !

</div>Kya hua? Whoz username???
<div>U shudve reported them😕Weirdos !

weirdo hav got the weirdest username himself..