Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people, I find it soo hilarious for people making random and nonsensical arguments just to take a dig at Isha. It's soo true, people see what they want to see and ignore the rest or should I say "best" !!! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Hello people, I find it soo hilarious for people making random and nonsensical arguments just to take a dig at Isha. It's soo true, people see what they want to see and ignore the rest or should I say "best" !!!

it is absolute hilarious reading it all bt I hope they leave her alone as its high time nw
Soz dunno ur name..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anyone read spoilers thread
Why shaktjeback posting false spoilers of double elimination nexxtweek. Nothin confirmed yt? Is isha n guru out nextweek? That what he/she wrote
She's just playing with ya, come on, they haven't even shot for next week
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

it is absolute hilarious reading it all bt I hope they leave her alone as its high time nw
Soz dunno ur name..

You can just call me Chandu as Nadz does 😃
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

She's just playing with ya, come on, they haven't even shot for next week

thats what am thinking, nthin shot for nextweek hw the news spilled early, lol
Ok I call u chandu..
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Anyone read spoilers thread
Why shaktjeback posting false spoilers of double elimination nexxtweek. Nothin confirmed yt? Is isha n guru out nextweek? That what he/she wrote

😆😆😆😆😆 double elimination ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i read this comment in spoiler thread "And with that in my opinion sal-isha's perf shld hv been disqualified by judges as their perf was on fairytail n their exp n emotions were that of mutured couple... If one who doesn't know abt that fairytail n watches their performance than I m sure that one cannt find any relation of their perf with childhood... Judges are too biased..."
cant stop laughing ...who in the world dnt know about fairytales ...kaun itna advance hai?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: salmangirl

i read this comment in spoiler thread "And with that in my opinion sal-isha's perf shld hv been disqualified by
judges as their perf was on fairytail n their exp n emotions were that
of mutured couple... If one who doesn't know abt that fairytail n
watches their performance than I m sure that one cannt find any relation
of their perf with childhood... Judges are too biased..."
cant stop laughing ...who in the world dnt know about fairytales ...kaun itna advance hai?? 😆😆😆

What the !
I cant stop laughing.. 🤣
Originally posted by: salmangirl

i read this comment in spoiler thread "And with that in my opinion sal-isha's perf shld hv been disqualified by judges as their perf was on fairytail n their exp n emotions were that of mutured couple... If one who doesn't know abt that fairytail n watches their performance than I m sure that one cannt find any relation of their perf with childhood... Judges are too biased..."
cant stop laughing ...who in the world dnt know about fairytales ...kaun itna advance hai?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ya phir, kaun abhi tak cocoon main hi jee raha hain 😆😆
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago