Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Knock knock!!

Anybody home?!?!

I read Salman's tweet in which he says he has to get 2 acts ready this week. Does that mean they get to perform twice?
Someone on the forum said something about a group performance and how the contestants were going to be split into two groups to compete for an extra ten points. Apparently, this was done last season too.  So if I remember correctly, I think everyone might be performing twice (individual and group). 

Anyone can jump in if that's wrong. 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Knock knock!!

Anybody home?!?!

I read Salman's tweet in which he says he has to get 2 acts ready this week. Does that mean they get to perform twice?

Maybe he meant the relay act, where all the participants are divided into two groups, and the group has to put up an act. That must be the second act. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by megustajalebi

Someone on the forum said something about a group performance and how the contestants were going to be split into two groups to compete for an extra ten points. Apparently, this was done last season too. So if I remember correctly, I think everyone might be performing twice (individual and group).

Anyone can jump in if that's wrong.
they split into two groups

Isha is with darsheel avneet gurmeet shampa shibani puneet n salman in one group, rest in the other group.
That hw they will perform like last yr..
And isha salman will do their act n that group
Ohh the relay act yeah this took place last time as well. Salman couldn't do strong steps since he was injured back then and I hope he's fit for this one cuz he & Yana couldn't score much last time

Their team sounds strong and I hope everything goes well for them
They deserved at least 7/8 for the group performance. 
Who gt 4 marks then? Gurmeet or shibani

30/40 nt bad
My buddha buddhi rocked..it was too entertaining ..
gurmeet scored 4.

i skiped today's jhalak for TMLS but got the scores. didnt see salman's performance. :) will watch it on tube