Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Wohooo salman back

Can I join
Originally posted by fari_ha

Wow👏... thats a good come back🥳... Thanks nishu for the spoiler🤗

arey i was kidding with the member bcoz she asked me whether they got perfect 30...we always expect perfect 30.

they performed well...but not perfect 30 this time.
Originally posted by nishu786

arey i was kidding with the member bcoz she asked me whether they got perfect 30...we always expect perfect 30.

they performed well...but not perfect 30 this time.

Aww i wish they could get a perfect 30  
Anyway, thanks for the spoiler 😊 
@-HelloHiByeBye- :- Welcome to AT :) njoy ur self. :D
thankyou @nishu786 for the spoiler much apprciated!
Tough week for salman isha..their perf. din went at that well..they got less than 27 for the first tym..i just hope he dnt get disheartend..hez already nt well [:'(]
Originally posted by Divya4Srk-Barun

less then 27? :O OMG>
:( Its between 20 to 25 .. they faced prblm in coordination..didnt hav much tym..
Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Bashers got their point now to bash😡 I want to say something..its tym to show the real support  pls do vote for them this tym more as you do before ..if they have got around 24 to 26 ..they can be in bottom next week ..and even can see elimination ...wat happnd with him last year was heartbreaking..that tym we knew he'll be back as wild card ...but this time they dnt have ny chance to get back if eliminated...dnt want that to happen again ...this man is truly giving his blood,sweat everything for that stage...isha and salman are the most deserving contestant to stay there ..