Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Now isha performance going on. Missing salman so much
This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9 If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.
Originally posted by i5hy

This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9 If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.
ur wrong if salman wud have been there ...then also they wud have got 29 ...bcoz of the chaau mask ...it was not used by salman in the choreography unfortunately ...there were no flaws in their dancing .. 🀒 salman didnt used it intentionally ...but remo sir knows more ..im feeling bad for my hero ..just bcoz of that last step he got to face so much of pain ...wish he wud not have done that😭
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Missed Salmaan 
missed him lyk hell ...cant wait for next week !!!

I loved Isha's performance with Cornell !! It's not easy to do well with a completely unknown person overnight. Isha did that . Kudos to Cornel as well...memorising, reharsing and performing at the main stage in a matter of few hours is not easy at all !!!!

Wish they had the masks on...that would have earned them another 30 !! Nonetheless i am very proud of Isha.
Forgot to add...i felt really bad for Salman...missed him too. With all respect to Cornell i would say...Salman's can't be replaced !!  
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Forgot to add...i felt really bad for Salman...missed him too. With all respect to Cornell i would say...Salman's can't be replaced !!  
Nobody can replace him ...his aura is totally different ..hez unique ..the way he looks ..he dancces...he talks ..everything
Originally posted by salmangirl

Nobody can replace him ...his aura is totally different ..hez unique ..the way he looks ..he dancces...he talks ..everything

Yes...agreed πŸ˜ƒ hope he comes back soon on stage...
cornell was really good...hats off to him.

Not surprised that Isha pulled it off...she was practicing steps with salman before he got injured...salman only got injured while performing last step...so it was cornell who has to learn everything in 8 hrs & to give support to Isha...& he didn't disappointed.

I like the way Isha talked abt Salman,she said we started this journey together & whenever it ends,it should end together. Isha-Salman have good bonding now i guess...can't wait for next week to see both of them perform together & score perfect marks.
He tweeted 😊 "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"