Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chocobear

guys bashing of isha and salman going on in this forum

see on pg8 and i quoted and bolded that part on pg13

I dislike the Mods of this forum. They are simple unbelievable. Bash GC and you get a warning, bash Isha, oh it's ok cuz she's a trained dancer. Ufff what logic.
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I dislike the Mods of this forum. They are simple unbelievable. Bash GC and you get a warning, bash Isha, oh it's ok cuz she's a trained dancer. Ufff what logic.

Comparision topics not allowed but MODS themselves participate in that. Saying something against GC is not allowed but say anything you want to the other contestants🥱

@TM
Pls add my name to the list as well
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Comparision topics not allowed but MODS themselves participate in that. Saying something against GC is not allowed but say anything you want to the other contestants🥱

@TM
Pls add my name to the list as well

if this was bigg boss forum,then i would have ripped apart these bashers bcoz their mods use their brain before taking action.

Here mods break their own rule,but if member break,they get warning...this has to be most stupid forum in IF in terms of management.
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
nishu

I know BB forum wasn't that bad. I bashed contestants openly and yet never got a single warning. The moderators knew when to pull the strings instead of sitting infront of the lappy editing each and every post. All you can do is say yes say no agree with the TM and if disagree then just dont post in that topic.
Originally posted by: nishu786

if this was bigg boss forum,then i would have ripped apart these bashers bcoz their mods use their brain before taking action.

Here mods break their own rule,but if member break,they get warning...this has to be most stupid forum in IF in terms of management.

I agree completely. For the 8 yrs I have been on IF, never seen a worse and hypocritical forum ever. And I loved BB forum, there was quite some freedom and all cuz of the Mods. Here the Mods themselves have gone against their rules !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Most members of this forum r also gr8,they will make same topic again & again...

Now a days there r many topics bashing Isha- Salman...few sushant fans said they can't connect with Isha's performance...but someone should reply to them that blind fans don't connect with any other celebrity other than their fav...You need to have an open mind to judge anyone's performance.

I have decided to visit this forum very rarely from now on,will be in Bollywood section more often...

Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
nishu BW CC is best to vent out😆

nishu786 thumbnail

nishu BW CC is best to vent out😆

ya...& mods there r really good...I like that forum,however Bigg boss is still best forum in IF ðŸ˜†
So many loosers!
Making multiple ID's for proving their points..!
Huh GUYS its a revenge from some guysss ðŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by: nishu786

ya...& mods there r really good...I like that forum,however Bigg boss is still best forum in IF ðŸ˜†

I agree ðŸ˜† missing BB alot! Sweta. Ishan are the fair mods!