India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How hurt is Khushi now...

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
She is not able to appreciate any of his acts...she is soo hurt...and the way she said...i am used to getting wounds by you...that was hard hitting...ASR was just stunned...i hope he first heals with his love...gives her space to return back to nornal and then take this relationship to the next level...she needs to first know that he loves and trusts her...even yesterday's "i can do it because you are my legally wedded wife" was sad...had he added...and i love you...she would have felt sooo good...he needs her... let that get communicated properly to her...

ASR...please tell her again face to face that you love her...

what do you think?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Saggitarian01shilpi_issrobbieREEserendipity235__aishanareshSVpreetihere1yyy2krish3jaya100CDlovemisscrazyfanGodhuliLogon.ProperPatolaSimi1711

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
yes i agree. more than the 'i love you' she wants to hear this is not a contract marriage, that it will continu, that if she gives her body to him then what happens after 2 months? if he still gives in to his seduction what if he does not make this marriage permanent?

though all this is cute and nice to watch, if you look at it from her POV , it is scary to be in love with a man and be ready to give her all to him and yet not know if he will ever let her continue as his wife. horrible situation

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meeyaachupachupbabli0204preetiherejaya100GodhuliLogonASADsweetZOYASimi1711

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Agree..!! :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeyaa

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

yes i agree. more than the 'i love you' she wants to hear this is not a contract marriage, that it will continu, that if she gives her body to him then what happens after 2 months? if he still gives in to his seduction what if he does not make this marriage permanent?

Exactly!! Even if we are eager to watch the aggressive and passionate romance between the two, we have to understand Khushi's mental condition right now! In her heart she already knows Arnav loves her and although he told her that once in exat words when he was kidnapped, still he can never be able to tell her the same in normal situation.Still after their confrontation over Anjali, she needs confirmation from Arnav that their marraige is for keeps! Only then she is willing to take the next step to further their realtionship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogonrima

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yeah .. if he just could complete the sentence .. main tumhare bina.. that will also do..
A simple happy birthday.. a simple I love you and a big simple sorry all she wants..

NO more ranting... At least we are having some superb moments to cherish for upcoming episodes..

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

though all this is cute and nice to watch, if you look at it from her POV , it is scary to be in love with a man and be ready to give her all to him and yet not know if he will ever let her continue as his wife. horrible situation

I agree Rima. I have been hoping for his proving his love and earning her trust and seeking apology for all those harsh actions and words...only when she gives him the apology can he really think of going ahead...

i would tell...dont go ahead with becoming Pati...she has to give the haq to you...you cant keep saying i have it...even now out of fear she is going to hug him and as per the deal she has to accept him as the husband...:(...

doesnt he understand why she is not responding...why is he even asking why she is not reciprocating...let him think about that...does he even know what she feels for him...

but sadly nothing of this is going to happen i guess...ok...fine...leave everything...you didnt understand anything...but atleast tell her on her face that you love her...she will feel soo comforted...Sanaya's reaction on hearing him say it over the phone was outstanding...simply the best...how would it be if it was face to face...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235nareshSVrima

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
ya but i will take a break from the rona dhona for a week or so and see him pursuing her...
I agree with you, that she must not given in as yet. But to stay true to the character ASR, he will win a full-fledged smile from her, before he takes it to the next step - or at least I hope the CVs are thinking like me!
I dont want to see their suhaag raat, I want to see ASR chase her and win her over. I am sure it must be awkward for the actors to get "private" with the cameras, the technicians, director, everybody else there. I think we ought to leave that for Hollywood and American TV shows. We should stick to our values, the chase, the romance, the song and dance!

Edited by geetfan38 - 20 July 2012 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

agree with u reema...Embarrassed
first of all let us see the regret track then after tat hopes tat our ASR'll make her as mrs. ASR 4ever by a proper indian type shaadi..Smile
and then khushi'll say tat this laad governor is my husband...Wink

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 20 July 2012 at 12:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVrima

Go to top