Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

vch swaron precap???? (Page 2)

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

Originally posted by Sravani...

They aren't breaking up LOL...I so wish they could ..and can start their trail relationship from the beginning.Sharon calls up Swayam and Swayam isn't in a mood to talk to Sharon.Sharon says you have to talk to me .this is precap 

hammaya...online lo ala emi lekundey abba...chalaa khangaarpadda...

WTH??? swayam behaving like he doesnt care abt talkn to sharon????? wat is he becoming like???? he is not our swayam lover boy swayam

the prime reason for all of the swaron fans for loving swaron is cozz of swayam and his pure unconditional...he had many heartbrks but he didnt behave like thisss...what are cv's are trying to brn up????

if they wanna brk up be it but it definitely shudnt from swayam side...that wud be patheticc...swaron story will sink into drainage completely...but he is takn sharon for granted...he doesnt want to talk to her...

its all like swayam feeling like sharon is sitting over his neck?????...ridiculuos stuff...

You know what?? Now I feel Sharon's becoming like a stalker.She's always behind Swayam Ouch Where has that Swayam gone who always showed his love not leaving even one opportunity.Swayam's acting as if he doesn't care for Sharon.I would have danced on mitwa if my partner tried to solve my problems without informing me not when he commands me.Crap.Confused

I feel only Sharon's trying her best to maintain peace.Swayam's an alien to me.I never thought they would have so many problems in initial phase itself.God do you even remember the number of times Sharon has asked Swayam to share his feelings.Any normal human being would talk his problems what's Swayam?? CV's know.Any person who starts watching D3 after the trial relationship thinks that Sharon is desperate to be in a relationship with Swayam.She seriously has to get back to her attitude self.Guys don't understand when you are sweet to them.LOL

Edited by Sravani...... - 20 July 2012 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

They aren't breaking up LOL...I so wish they could ..and can start their trail relationship from the beginning.Sharon calls up Swayam and Swayam isn't in a mood to talk to Sharon.Sharon says you have to talk to me .this is precap 

hammaya...online lo ala emi lekundey abba...chalaa khangaarpadda...

WTH??? swayam behaving like he doesnt care abt talkn to sharon????? wat is he becoming like???? he is not our swayam lover boy swayam

the prime reason for all of the swaron fans for loving swaron is cozz of swayam and his pure unconditional...he had many heartbrks but he didnt behave like thisss...what are cv's are trying to brn up????

if they wanna brk up be it but it definitely shudnt from swayam side...that wud be patheticc...swaron story will sink into drainage completely...but he is takn sharon for granted...he doesnt want to talk to her...

its all like swayam feeling like sharon is sitting over his neck?????...ridiculuos stuff...

You know what?? Now I feel Sharon's becoming like a stalker.She's always behind Swayam Ouch Where has that Swayam gone who always showed his love not leaving even one opportunity.Swayam's acting as if he doesn't care for Sharon.I would have danced on mitwa if my partner tried to solve my problems without informing me not when he commands me.Crap.Confused

I feel only Sharon's trying her best to maintain peace.Swayam's an alien to me.I never thought they would have so many problems in initial phase itself.God do you even remember the number of times Sharon has asked Swayam to share his feelings.Any normal human being would talk his problems what's Swayam?? CV's know.Any person who starts watching D3 after the trial relationship thinks that Sharon is desperate to be in a relationship with Swayam.She seriously has to get back to her attitude self.Guys don't understand when you are sweet to them.LOL

i dont understand when did cv's turn him as not sharin my feelings type...dont think he nvr was as that type...

and this Sharon being horribly good is irritating...but then that shudnt be a problm for swayam...

the guy who used to try so hard and do all tactics just to catch a glimpse of his love isnt shown as to having arranging a meet, a private meet for themselves...

even if he has world full of problms the only place where he cud find peace is at sharon's company...being at sharon's world...instead of showing that they are showing as sharon is adding up problms for him??? W*F??? seriously???

cv's hate you for this...why are you guysss not coming out of that bloody phone convos????

they are CS and ACS...is there anyone who cud sto[p them from having a meet???? not at all right...

they juss dont gv us SWARON scenes at all...that pisses all of us...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 20 July 2012 at 5:49am
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
We love swayam adn sharon but the CVs seem dead set n ruining their characters Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Palki ki apni love life lagta hai kabhi theek nae chali ,

tbi swaron ko b chain se jeene nae deti , stubborn women !

Go to top