India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

vch swaron precap????

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
guyss vch precap you all are talkn abt and upset abt swaron???? m not able to find out????

plzz someone clarify this to me...m not at peace...how cud cv's do such disgusting thingg...m not able to bear the thought of swayam calling off to relationship...someone tell me he didnt say such thingss...plzzz clarify...

swaron are gonna brk up??? and that too swayam will initiate it??? W*F is thiss???? m gonna start bashing now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaktaniya_dostii

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
They aren't breaking up LOL...I so wish they could ..and can start their trail relationship from the beginning.Sharon calls up Swayam and Swayam isn't in a mood to talk to Sharon.Sharon says you have to talk to me .this is precap 

.wanderlust.BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravani...

They aren't breaking up LOL...I so wish they could ..and can start their trail relationship from the beginning.Sharon calls up Swayam and Swayam isn't in a mood to talk to Sharon.Sharon says you have to talk to me .this is precap 

hammaya...online lo ala emi lekundey abba...chalaa khangaarpadda...

WTH??? swayam behaving like he doesnt care abt talkn to sharon????? wat is he becoming like???? he is not our swayam lover boy swayam

the prime reason for all of the swaron fans for loving swaron is cozz of swayam and his pure unconditional...he had many heartbrks but he didnt behave like thisss...what are cv's are trying to brn up????

if they wanna brk up be it but it definitely shudnt from swayam side...that wud be patheticc...swaron story will sink into drainage completely...but he is takn sharon for granted...he doesnt want to talk to her...

its all like swayam feeling like sharon is sitting over his neck?????...ridiculuos stuff...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 20 July 2012 at 1:12am

soumyakbeeny

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
can someone gv me the link of the precap???? plzzz
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
They havent shown them breaking up but they were indicating it like Sharon was angry n hurt when Swayam said no and Swayam was very irritated Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3ite

They havent shown them breaking up but they were indicating it like Sharon was angry n hurt when Swayam said no and Swayam was very irritated Angry

guys i thnk u all misinterpretated the precap...if u c it carefully u will find tht swayam was nt avoiding sharon bt his face expression clearlyshows ki sumone was near to gjm thtsy he says bki cant talk u rite nw...

sahil.puriBeulaSwaRon

swa-ron Goldie
swa-ron
swa-ron

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronamit

guys i thnk u all misinterpretated the precap...if u c it carefully u will find tht swayam was nt avoiding sharon bt his face expression clearlyshows ki sumone was near to gjm thtsy he says bki cant talk u rite nw...

its true when i saw swayam, i too felt the same
n i guess taani was in his room so u know...
he couldnt talk...

N guys its our swaron n our show...
Y are we being so sarcastic to thm????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankyfio

Originally posted by swaronamit

its true when i saw swayam, i too felt the same
n i guess taani was in his room so u know...
he couldnt talk...

N guys its our swaron n our show...
Y are we being so sarcastic to thm????????

agree vth you frankyfio...it is our dearest character swayam...no one is being sarcastic to wards him...sach kadwa hotha hai...this is how swayam is turning into...

cv's have to be pointed out in every post of ours...they are showing not takin any effort towards his relationship ...thats unbelievable and untolerable...

it hurts more to point out all ridicule of swayam...but it has to be pointed out...cozz this is not our lover boy is expected to behave...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 20 July 2012 at 3:05am

Go to top