India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha's Transformation (Page 2)

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Don't worry... you are not the only one who sees it through Megha's perspective.

I try to see it from perspective of both - Megha and Mohan..though sometimes I fail to do so!!!

But I agree with you - one day = 72 hrs in NBT. I just mentioned similar thing another post a few min back!!! LOL

But I must say that your thoughts in this post are

Bang On

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishab

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
completly in agreement with whatever you have said. Its simply brilliant.

rishab

bestserialviewe Senior Member
bestserialviewe
bestserialviewe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the nice post...i did quit the serial as i promised to myself but cannot resist comming here and reading the discussion threads... infact i started watching the serial for megha, may be somehwre in feb -there is a scene where she consoles her FIL (as he goes to mohan' offc and throws chappal at him) ..i was awed the way they sketched that scene and just started watching NBT with that episode... slowly i felt her chracter has been assisnated by CV's to such an extent that it is left only for crying and making illogical decisions... gr8 time that CV's think equal imp to building up megha's character -  i realy feel they sud have taken time showing megha's love for mohan...getting over amar.. ...and all these things rather they just intrduced this forced marriage of MR and dragging it ...it's the little nuisances that made NBT and thy missed those things now...well now after reading the posts i will go back and watch this fountain sceneWink

rishab

Pops4A5 Newbie
Pops4A5
Pops4A5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hey Hi guys..

I just liked ur Post...and seriously i did reaslize something new in ur post.
"Just letting her know in silence, that he has got the spanner to address all her problems except Addu and nods her away to attend to him."
Note sure even CV'c wanted to project the same on that scene or not but I seriously didnt realize this point unles until i read ur words.The way u analyzed the scene was awesome...Star

rishab

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Word...brilliant dear...Clap

rishab

MTheBest Senior Member
MTheBest
MTheBest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey, you write really well  Clap...you should write often yaar!!!  

rishab

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
200% word to word agree with ur analysis...Smile

rishab

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan2468

I am a bit of a rare contributor here and generally try to look at NBT from Megha's angle too. Am probably in a minority on this forum which is more inclined to Mohan. Given his character and role, it is also easy for me to understand why, so I have no disputes on that.

Coming to Megha, ever since she has accepted her love for Mohan, she is in a process of transformation. Contrary to some opinions expressed, I would say that the last few episodes have showcased this very well. We must at all points of time remember that Megha has been a married woman, been in love, married Amar, has had 2 wonderful children, suddenly lost her husband, just a few days back learnt that he was actually killed. Before she even has had time to grieve, came Mohan in a storm of love, absolutely unanticpated in Megha's life where there could be no other man except Amar. During MIL's convo 2 days back with her, we also understand that her parents have cut off relations with her. No close ones to even talk to except Jiji to an extent. I can tell you that unless one has gone through this, it is impossible for a normal person to go through this range of emotions in a span of few days (especially in NBT, each day seems to be 72 hours long !!).

With this background, it is again easy to figure out Megha's awkward initial moments of expressing her love to Mohan. She obviously tries her well-tested Aji Sunte Ho dialogue. But once through, she quickly takes charge. Having had the experience of marriage, she is clearly going to be the senior partner in Mohan's life in explaining to him nuances of this life. So, that forms the basis of her convo with Mohan yesterday where she sets some basic principles in place. Mohan, who was the senior partner so for in the love phase, quickly accepts this change of momentum and realises where he has to take a back seat. I do not know how many members in this forum are married but those who are will clearly understand this dynamics in a marriage and how Megha took charge of that convo with Mohan nodding away. (This is no justification of the ridiculous Riddhima track, which is meant only to come back and haunt MM later and a means to drag the serial. Outright unwanted and so un-NBT like !!). Mohan knows his territory but willing to accept where Megha's begins.

Again, the fountain scene was superb in the NBT nuance. Mohan simply setting it right, a perfectly timed wink at the love of his life. Just letting her know in silence, that he has got the spanner to address all her problems except Addu and nods her away to attend to him. Megha too immediately has that  "I adore this guy. He is MY MAN, I am HIS WOMAN  " look  and swept away by his wink !! No thoughts of Amar here. See the spring in her step as she takes off from there to get Addu ready for her Sangeet. Brilliantly edited scene. Megha's transformation could never have been highlighted more than this single scene !!

I would have to disagree with you on many counts...not just cuz I'm a Mohan fan or it's easier to be a Mohan fan given how his character has been sketched.

I'll start with the bit in bold...now THAT wasn't even the point to be thinking of Amar anyways...that ship has sailed...the writers totally lost the opportunity to show the TRANSITION for Megha regarding Amar and Mohan...they just threw in a TOKEN scene a couple of days back of her talking to Amar's picture and giving him closure...before that during her entire so called "realization" and "admittance of her feelings" phase, Amar was not even a blip on her radar...sorry to say the writing has been very poor and inconsistent on Megha's front...Amar is brought in for convenience whenever they feel the need to show Megha suddenly remembering her past...I would have had more respect and connection with her character if the TRANSITION had been better shown...she doesn't need to remember Amar all the time and cry but supposedly this was the greatest love of her life who just went POOF in all the random drama that was thrown in and then only brought back in spurts as if they suddenly were reminded when ppl mentioned that Megha seems to forget that Amar exists...

Megha fell in love for a second time in her life...a story about second chances...but when you show her forgetting her first love, her first husband so easily intermittently, it makes the audience lose connect...well for me it did for sure.

The fountain scene yesterday was sweet no doubt but I don't think it was the single defining moment of Megha's transformation...her transformation has been random and inconsistent if anything...right now the flow of the story has gone for a toss anyways and the show can only be enjoyed for a few scenes here and there...that's my opinion...which I'm sure is not that welcome in all the euphoria of the MM milan and speculations about MM's future married lifeLOL

LadyMcbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index