mohan2468 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am a bit of a rare contributor here and generally try to look at NBT from Megha's angle too. Am probably in a minority on this forum which is more inclined to Mohan. Given his character and role, it is also easy for me to understand why, so I have no disputes on that.

Coming to Megha, ever since she has accepted her love for Mohan, she is in a process of transformation. Contrary to some opinions expressed, I would say that the last few episodes have showcased this very well. We must at all points of time remember that Megha has been a married woman, been in love, married Amar, has had 2 wonderful children, suddenly lost her husband, just a few days back learnt that he was actually killed. Before she even has had time to grieve, came Mohan in a storm of love, absolutely unanticpated in Megha's life where there could be no other man except Amar. During MIL's convo 2 days back with her, we also understand that her parents have cut off relations with her. No close ones to even talk to except Jiji to an extent. I can tell you that unless one has gone through this, it is impossible for a normal person to go through this range of emotions in a span of few days (especially in NBT, each day seems to be 72 hours long !!).

With this background, it is again easy to figure out Megha's awkward initial moments of expressing her love to Mohan. She obviously tries her well-tested Aji Sunte Ho dialogue. But once through, she quickly takes charge. Having had the experience of marriage, she is clearly going to be the senior partner in Mohan's life in explaining to him nuances of this life. So, that forms the basis of her convo with Mohan yesterday where she sets some basic principles in place. Mohan, who was the senior partner so for in the love phase, quickly accepts this change of momentum and realises where he has to take a back seat. I do not know how many members in this forum are married but those who are will clearly understand this dynamics in a marriage and how Megha took charge of that convo with Mohan nodding away. (This is no justification of the ridiculous Riddhima track, which is meant only to come back and haunt MM later and a means to drag the serial. Outright unwanted and so un-NBT like !!). Mohan knows his territory but willing to accept where Megha's begins.

Again, the fountain scene was superb in the NBT nuance. Mohan simply setting it right, a perfectly timed wink at the love of his life. Just letting her know in silence, that he has got the spanner to address all her problems except Addu and nods her away to attend to him. Megha too immediately has that  "I adore this guy. He is MY MAN, I am HIS WOMAN  " look  and swept away by his wink !! No thoughts of Amar here. See the spring in her step as she takes off from there to get Addu ready for her Sangeet. Brilliantly edited scene. Megha's transformation could never have been highlighted more than this single scene !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Spot on bud spot on!

Here's a ***standing ovation**** πŸ‘
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right analysisπŸ‘πŸΌIt seems so..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis of Megha's trasformation Mohan2468   πŸ‘πŸΌ....Bang on target...Loved the following bit the most...

Again, the fountain scene was superb in the NBT nuance. Mohan simply setting it right, a perfectly timed wink at the love of his life. Just letting her know in silence, that he has got the spanner to address all her problems except Addu and nods her away to attend to him. Megha too immediately has that  "I adore this guy. He is MY MAN, I am HIS WOMAN  " look  and swept away by his wink !! No thoughts of Amar here. See the spring in her step as she takes off from there to get Addu ready for her Sangeet. Brilliantly edited scene. Megha's transformation could never have been highlighted more than this single scene !!

@ Red...Beautifully worded dear...Pls accept a standing ovation from me also...πŸ‘
crushed2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
completly in agreement with whatever you have said ... its bang on !!!!! πŸ‘
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes! i completely agree with u.
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Word.
I just hope she sticks to whatever she has told to Mohan about Bharosa etc when the R comes in their life.
sim_ran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant dear. Megha's character was scrutinized so much in the past but i guess the change in the story writer made a mess with our NBT.. but now since the original creator is back i can see the glimpses of old NBT little bit here and there. And maybe this is because of the IF posts.

1. They explained Megha's parents not coming with the MIL Megha's convo. Since there were many ppl here asking about this.

2. Mr. Bhatnagar and Mohan relationship was also brought up. 
3. The bachelor pad question was raised on the IF that was also seen in the scene between Mohan- Guru scene where they discuss the post marriage scenario.

4. IF members posted that suddenly Megha seem to have forgotten Amar but that was covered in the Megha-Amar photo convo.

5. PL people also were included in the MM marriage by Mohan as the barati.

6. Mohan-Addu bonding concern was show from Megha's side. Since IF members wanted the Father-Son bonding to happen. Maybe they will show that too in future.

7. Mohan-Megha sensible talk about their relationship. Megha been the experenced one in this matter guiding Mohan through with the "Aitbaar" wala dialogue.

8. Nobody was interrupting MM during their convo... which many of us predicted might happen but they did talk only Mohan did not want or rather know how to disclose the matter.. and Megha understanding his dilemma and trusting him..

Ohhh so much was ruined with the JD's MR marriage twist but i guess Sonal ji is trying her best to bring the old NBT back on track.
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry... you are not the only one who sees it through Megha's perspective.

I try to see it from perspective of both - Megha and Mohan..though sometimes I fail to do so!!!

But I agree with you - one day = 72 hrs in NBT. I just mentioned similar thing another post a few min back!!! πŸ˜†

But I must say that your thoughts in this post are

Bang On
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
completly in agreement with whatever you have said. Its simply brilliant.