We love you Daljeet <3 (Page 7)

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ArshiLover

Originally posted by princessunara

umm..well actually i don't have a problem with Daljeet for the stupidity that Anjali is doing!
i don't want to blame her for all the weeping when it is clearly Ganesh Hedge's fault than hers!

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN SHE COMES AND TRIES TO JUSTIFY ANJALI!

seriously!! Abhaas gets hate mails in truck loads! and the guy takes it just awesomely! has he ever ever said anything about it?
nah he didn't!!
is it cz he is like shyam in real life? nah! he is one of the sweetest guys ever!! every time i interacted with this sweet guy on FB i thought so!!
and the way he is handling it! that is called professionalism!

i was one of the most staunch Daljeet/Anjali supporters on the forum! I even justified Anjali last week!!

And i said repeatedly it wasn't Daljeet's fault!!

BUT she shouldn't have been a big baby as bad as her role and tried to actually justify Anjali!!
seriously that was the point i turned from a fan of Daljeet (read not Anjali's fan) to a 'meh' kind of person when it comes to her!

so i hope she understands that she has the choice to stay away from her email inbox or filter her loved one's mails in to another folder so she can ignore the hate mails and stop being so bad at accepting criticism for her character!! seriously no1 even had sent her hate mail telling she played Anjali badly!!

they just have said bad stuff about Anjali! and she gives a freaking interview to justify Anjali instead of concentrating on her acting?:s

that i find as a lacking from someone who is used to the limelight!!
do we see any other actor from the show cribbing about the fans' response to a fictional character? nah!
so why is she?

PS: i totally agree that the idiots who sent her hate mails are morons..but her taking it seriously is worse!!

Yes, Abhaas said a few times how he felt SO BAD when people sent him hate messages...he used to come to set and tell the crew that people hate him...and then, slowly he took everything as a complement, but SLOWLY, not initially. well shouldn't she have done that too? did Abhaas do a press release through a video cribbing about it? and also he only said it as a response to a reporter's questions!! he didn't ask an interviewer to do an interview on him about how he is scared of all the hate! he gave that always as a reply when he was asked about the fan's response! that is the difference i see..:((

It is obveous, tht you get shocked when you first see these types of mails, isn't it?

Daljeet IS ACTUALLY being professional. We don't know what type of language is contained by those mails, right? I mean, how do you know that she only gets messages that are about "hating Anjali" and not Daljeet...you know what I mean? People simply can't differentiate between real and reel life people. The mails are just saying, perhaps, "I hate you" etc., Daljeet doesn't know who THAT "YOU" is in "I HATE YOU"...you see what I am saying?
ok i will give her that..but well i think she is a grown up!! she should know better than to beg for understanding!!

And justifying Anjali's character by Daljeet was basically that she was explaining why Anjali is behaving like this. That's it. She is just trying to explain Anjali's behaviour, what is wrong with that?
and her trying to 'justify' anjali is what caught me in the wrong!! if she had only said "pls guys it is Anjali and i am Daljeet! and sending me hate mails is not going to make the write of IPK change the character's behaviour!"
now then i would have called her professional! sigh..i was a huge fan..i lost a bit of respect i had for her due to that interview..

She is taking it as a complement. She says so in this rangmunch interview. She is being professional.Smile
nah!! just adding it as a 'better let me say this too' kind of comment after whining for the whole interview is not what i call professionalism!!

yaar i am not a basher of her..
i used to root for this girl completely!!! u can see enough justifying posts by me scattered around the forum until about 2 days back asking people to understand hy it was not Daljeet's fault!!
but this is the feeling that certain interview brought out in me!!..and i was quite a big fan of her!!
and i have come across a few like me..so i think she did do the interview in a bit wrong way..she didn't exactly evoke the emotions she planned to evoke and rather came off as a spoiled cry baby just like her character!! (not exactly that bad though..)
so in her own interest i wish she was a bit more careful with the way she expressed her concern so i would have understood instead of being put off!

Hmm. I understand you. Oh well, everyone has different POVs. I see her justification as a good idea, but you think it's not such a great idea, and I understand your explanation for that.

So, let's just stop there and see what comes up in future.Smile

PS: I am sorry how you must be feeling bad cuz you have lost some respect for her after this interview.Cry Especially, if you were a huge fan before.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mistiix3

I have no problem with Daljeet; I feel she is an amazing actress! Yet now I'm slowly losing my patience with Anjali.

LOL I actually feel so bad for Anjali.Cry

I originally felt very bad for Anjali - I completely sympathised with her throughout everything. But the way she emotionally blackmailed Arnav today... If anyone needs a redemption track, she does. Seriously, she will be the one who ruins her Chote's life. If she blackmails him into leaving Khushi, or if Khushi decides to leave RM due to the strained relationship between Arnav and Khushi, I want her to realise that she was the one solely responsible for Arnav's depressed state.

Arnav loves Anjali and Khushi so much that he won't be able to leave anyone of them. I mean, this is the story na? That Arnav will suffer all the way since he loves his Di's sautan.
Anjali was not blackmailing him actually. She was just saying why she is behaving the way she currently is. Because, even Daljeet said in this rangmunch interview that think from Anjali's POV...if you are Anjali and all that happenes with you and you see a cake cutting and celebration in your house the 2nd day, isn't it sad??
Actually, here is the problem - LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Anjali does not know that Arnav got married to save her marraige. I bet, if she knows, she'll give her chote to Khushi happily. But Arnav hasn't told this to Anjali yet, Nani knows, I think, but not anyone else. Cry

But he will be torn up about it, and Khushi due to her immense love for him will probably sacrifice their relationship to ease the burden.
I understand Anjali's feelings, but I just feel as if she's taking it too far now.
Lack of communication has been the problem from the start. From the first time Arnav met Khushi at Sheesh Mahal, they have had communication problems. If any of these characters actually communicated with one another, there would not be misunderstandings and things would be reasonably okay.

No, I think, Arnav will not be torn apart. He won't be, HE IS CHANGING, and he HAS ALREADY changed so much. If he was supposed to be torn apart, to woh usi din se ho jata when he threw Shyam out of the house. But, I HOPE KHUSHI DOES NOT LEAVE HIM, it is not going to ease anything, GOSH, NO KHUSHI SHOULD NOT DO IT yaarr...Cry
Yeh yeh, lack of communication is created by the CVs themselves, obveously, but this is IPKKND.Ouch

It's a known thing - people support their siblings no matter what. If Anjali told him that she'd be happy if Khushi left he'd put up a fight but Anjali, in her vulnerable state, will win.
Khushi should definitely not do it, but it's in her nature - she always sacrifices her happiness for others.

ArshiLover

Audrey.h. Goldie
Audrey.h.
Audrey.h.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
God she gave an interview to ask people not to send her hate mails duh!!!!!! shes anjali in real life too cry baby Cry

ps: well i do agree people shldnt take all this too seriously...anjali is a fictional character..

ArshiLover

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOVE Daljeet! But kinda annoyed with Anjali! lol hope thats ok? LOL

ArshiLover

Imane-SaRunian Senior Member
Imane-SaRunian
Imane-SaRunian

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
WE LOVE YOU DALJEET ! YOU MAKE A GREAT WORK !! Thumbs Up

ArshiLover

zobsheh Goldie
zobsheh
zobsheh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I really love you for making this postHug...i know people are highly annoyed with Anjali's character right now and so am i ...but you have to learn to differentiate between characters and actors and even Daljeet said in one interview that you would have to give benefit of doubt to Anjali's character because of the major turn of events in her life...and i really can't believe that people are sending hate mails to Dolly ...she is like the sweetest person on the set...and when Anjali used to be loved by all even then Sanaya said that Daljeet is a thousand times better than Anjali!!...and i really hope that things get better soon...we love you Dolly you are portraying Anjali fabulously Smile

ArshiLover

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
STANDING OVATION TO U FOR MKING THIS POST...i m sick nd tired of the anjali bashing posts and everyday there r posts of her asking to quit...i mean how long can fans sink...i m proud of the shw but i literally despise the so called fans of the shw whose only work is to send bashing tweets to the writers...fill up the forum everyday with negativity nd now this...sending hate mssg to daljit...u they serious...they accuse anjali to be mentally unstable but i guess its the other way around...ccoz a sane person will never sink so low...@TOPICMKER...plzzz send the. link of this post to akshay...daljit and deepalis fb acct asking them to shw it to daljit. ...that way she will get to know sane fans exist too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLoverAGirlHasNoName

revivalroll Newbie
revivalroll
revivalroll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I sooo... agree with you.

Firstly targeting an actor like this is just not done.
The romance becomes boring if there is no tension...

Plus we all love ASR with all his shades of grey.

But that credit is not given to Anjali... why coz she's a woman and should always do the right thing.
And in case the track disturbs you so much just chill for sometime till things become alright... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLoverABBY_JERAN

Go to top