India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We love you Daljeet <3 (Page 6)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
umm..well actually i don't have a problem with Daljeet for the stupidity that Anjali is doing!
i don't want to blame her for all the weeping when it is clearly Ganesh Hedge's fault than hers!

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN SHE COMES AND TRIES TO JUSTIFY ANJALI!

seriously!! Abhaas gets hate mails in truck loads! and the guy takes it just awesomely! has he ever ever said anything about it?
nah he didn't!!
is it cz he is like shyam in real life? nah! he is one of the sweetest guys ever!! every time i interacted with this sweet guy on FB i thought so!!
and the way he is handling it! that is called professionalism!

i was one of the most staunch Daljeet/Anjali supporters on the forum! I even justified Anjali last week!!

And i said repeatedly it wasn't Daljeet's fault!!

BUT she shouldn't have been a big baby as bad as her role and tried to actually justify Anjali!!
seriously that was the point i turned from a fan of Daljeet (read not Anjali's fan) to a 'meh' kind of person when it comes to her!

so i hope she understands that she has the choice to stay away from her email inbox or filter her loved one's mails in to another folder so she can ignore the hate mails and stop being so bad at accepting criticism for her character!! seriously no1 even had sent her hate mail telling she played Anjali badly!!

they just have said bad stuff about Anjali! and she gives a freaking interview to justify Anjali instead of concentrating on her acting?:s

that i find as a lacking from someone who is used to the limelight!!
do we see any other actor from the show cribbing about the fans' response to a fictional character? nah!
so why is she?

PS: i totally agree that the idiots who sent her hate mails are morons..but her taking it seriously is worse!!

EDITED TO ADD
read this!!: this is what i am talking about (it is Abhaas's latest interview)

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/1176-%E2%80%9Csanaya-and-me-are-friends-off-screen%E2%80%9D-says-abhaas-mehta

Edited by princessunara - 20 July 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1PiscineMolitorAudrey.h.CandYlicious_S

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

I dislike the current character sketch but I love her as an actress. People need to get a life if they are still confusing reel with real life.

GROW UP HATERS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLoverErika1AGirlHasNoName

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Originally posted by nivs_

bullshit... she waz so fake
So totally agree with youThumbs Up
There is definitely a Daljeet fan club going on here.
Can't stand her nor her character.
I don't know HOW peoople are kissin' up to her like this

Thank you for your opinion.

We still love her.Smile
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

umm..well actually i don't have a problem with Daljeet for the stupidity that Anjali is doing!
i don't want to blame her for all the weeping when it is clearly Ganesh Hedge's fault than hers!

seriously!! Abhaas gets hate mails in truck loads! and the guy takes it just awesomely! has he ever ever said anything about it?
nah he didn't!!
is it cz he is like shyam in real life? nah! he is one of the sweetest guys ever!! every time i interacted with this sweet guy on FB i thought so!!

i was one of the most staunch Daljeet/Anjali supporters on the forum! I even justified Anjali last week!!

BUT she shouldn't have been a big baby as bad as her role and tried to actually justify Anjali!!
seriously that was the point i turned from a fan of Daljeet (read not Anjali's fan) to a 'meh' kind of person when it comes to her!

so i hope she understands that she has the choice to stay away from her email inbox or filter her loved one's mails in to another folder so she can ignore the hate mails and stop being so bad at accepting criticism for her character!! seriously no1 even had sent her hate mail telling she played Anjali badly!!

they just have said bad stuff about Anjali! and she gives a freaking interview to justify Anjali instead of concentrating on her acting?:s

do we see any other actor from the show cribbing about the fans' response to a fictional character? nah!
so why is she?

PS: i totally agree that the idiots who sent her hate mails are morons..but her taking it seriously is worse!!

Yes, Abhaas said a few times how he felt SO BAD when people sent him hate messages...he used to come to set and tell the crew that people hate him...and then, slowly he took everything as a complement, but SLOWLY, not initially.

It is obveous, tht you get shocked when you first see these types of mails, isn't it?

Daljeet IS ACTUALLY being professional. We don't know what type of language is contained by those mails, right? I mean, how do you know that she only gets messages that are about "hating Anjali" and not Daljeet...you know what I mean? People simply can't differentiate between real and reel life people. The mails are just saying, perhaps, "I hate you" etc., Daljeet doesn't know who THAT "YOU" is in "I HATE YOU"...you see what I am saying?

And justifying Anjali's character by Daljeet was basically that she was explaining why Anjali is behaving like this. That's it. She is just trying to explain Anjali's behaviour, what is wrong with that?

She is taking it as a complement. She says so in this rangmunch interview. She is being professional.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoName

Princess_123 IF-Rockerz
Princess_123
Princess_123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
love you Daljeet
100% agree with you :)

ArshiLover

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiLover

Originally posted by princessunara

nah he didn't!!

so why is she?

Yes, Abhaas said a few times how he felt SO BAD when people sent him hate messages...he used to come to set and tell the crew that people hate him...and then, slowly he took everything as a complement, but SLOWLY, not initially. well shouldn't she have done that too? did Abhaas do a press release through a video cribbing about it? and also he only said it as a response to a reporter's questions!! he didn't ask an interviewer to do an interview on him about how he is scared of all the hate! he gave that always as a reply when he was asked about the fan's response! that is the difference i see..:((

It is obveous, tht you get shocked when you first see these types of mails, isn't it?

Daljeet IS ACTUALLY being professional. We don't know what type of language is contained by those mails, right? I mean, how do you know that she only gets messages that are about "hating Anjali" and not Daljeet...you know what I mean? People simply can't differentiate between real and reel life people. The mails are just saying, perhaps, "I hate you" etc., Daljeet doesn't know who THAT "YOU" is in "I HATE YOU"...you see what I am saying?
ok i will give her that..but well i think she is a grown up!! she should know better than to beg for understanding!!

And justifying Anjali's character by Daljeet was basically that she was explaining why Anjali is behaving like this. That's it. She is just trying to explain Anjali's behaviour, what is wrong with that?
and her trying to 'justify' anjali is what caught me in the wrong!! if she had only said "pls guys it is Anjali and i am Daljeet! and sending me hate mails is not going to make the write of IPK change the character's behaviour!"
now then i would have called her professional! sigh..i was a huge fan..i lost a bit of respect i had for her due to that interview..

She is taking it as a complement. She says so in this rangmunch interview. She is being professional.Smile
nah!! just adding it as a 'better let me say this too' kind of comment after whining for the whole interview is not what i call professionalism!!

yaar i am not a basher of her..
i used to root for this girl completely!!! u can see enough justifying posts by me scattered around the forum until about 2 days back asking people to understand hy it was not Daljeet's fault!!
but this is the feeling that certain interview brought out in me!!..and i was quite a big fan of her!!
and i have come across a few like me..so i think she did do the interview in a bit wrong way..she didn't exactly evoke the emotions she planned to evoke and rather came off as a spoiled cry baby just like her character!! (not exactly that bad though..)
so in her own interest i wish she was a bit more careful with the way she expressed her concern so i would have understood instead of being put off!

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
dolly is really sweet
dolly v love u

ArshiLover

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
All i want to say is that Daljeet,we all luv u nd u r doing ur job amazingly nd nobody could had portrayed anjali like u Hug
Daljeet dont get dishearten by what few people say because we know that u r an amazing actress nd a nyc human being nd i luv ur name dolly..its such a cute name just like u Heart

ArshiLover

Go to top