India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We love you Daljeet <3 (Page 5)

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I so agree with you!! We love you loads Daljeet! You are my role model, so down to earth, nice, and prett! <3(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLover

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ArshiLover

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiLover

Originally posted by Mistiix3

I have no problem with Daljeet; I feel she is an amazing actress! Yet now I'm slowly losing my patience with Anjali.

LOL I actually feel so bad for Anjali.Cry
I originally felt very bad for Anjali - I completely sympathised with her throughout everything. But the way she emotionally blackmailed Arnav today... If anyone needs a redemption track, she does. Seriously, she will be the one who ruins her Chote's life. If she blackmails him into leaving Khushi, or if Khushi decides to leave RM due to the strained relationship between Arnav and Khushi, I want her to realise that she was the one solely responsible for Arnav's depressed state.

Arnav loves Anjali and Khushi so much that he won't be able to leave anyone of them. I mean, this is the story na? That Arnav will suffer all the way since he loves his Di's sautan.

Anjali was not blackmailing him actually. She was just saying why she is behaving the way she currently is. Because, even Daljeet said in this rangmunch interview that think from Anjali's POV...if you are Anjali and all that happenes with you and you see a cake cutting and celebration in your house the 2nd day, isn't it sad??

Actually, here is the problem - LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Anjali does not know that Arnav got married to save her marraige. I bet, if she knows, she'll give her chote to Khushi happily. But Arnav hasn't told this to Anjali yet, Nani knows, I think, but not anyone else. Cry

But he will be torn up about it, and Khushi due to her immense love for him will probably sacrifice their relationship to ease the burden.
I understand Anjali's feelings, but I just feel as if she's taking it too far now.
Lack of communication has been the problem from the start. From the first time Arnav met Khushi at Sheesh Mahal, they have had communication problems. If any of these characters actually communicated with one another, there would not be misunderstandings and things would be reasonably okay.

ArshiLover

zeefan 1 Senior Member
zeefan 1
zeefan 1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
daljeet is the best , she is such a sweet person.

ArshiLover

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

Pity that anybody should do wrong to Daljeet.   She is a beautiful and talented actress.  Given her character which was always the big sis and understanding, it will become difficult for viewers to see a changed Anjali.  But again that is only a character and hoping that the same Anjali will be back.

It all depends on how the story is to unfold.  Regardless, Daljeet, stay on.  The IPKKND Team is much loved and appreciated by viewers from over 52 countries.  And that says that you are loved as much as all your other co-stars.

@ Bold...well said.Smile
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I have no problem with Daljeet; I feel she is an amazing actress! Yet now I'm slowly losing my patience with Anjali.

LOL I actually feel so bad for Anjali.Cry
I originally felt very bad for Anjali - I completely sympathised with her throughout everything. But the way she emotionally blackmailed Arnav today... If anyone needs a redemption track, she does. Seriously, she will be the one who ruins her Chote's life. If she blackmails him into leaving Khushi, or if Khushi decides to leave RM due to the strained relationship between Arnav and Khushi, I want her to realise that she was the one solely responsible for Arnav's depressed state.

Arnav loves Anjali and Khushi so much that he won't be able to leave anyone of them. I mean, this is the story na? That Arnav will suffer all the way since he loves his Di's sautan.

Anjali was not blackmailing him actually. She was just saying why she is behaving the way she currently is. Because, even Daljeet said in this rangmunch interview that think from Anjali's POV...if you are Anjali and all that happenes with you and you see a cake cutting and celebration in your house the 2nd day, isn't it sad??

Actually, here is the problem - LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Anjali does not know that Arnav got married to save her marraige. I bet, if she knows, she'll give her chote to Khushi happily. But Arnav hasn't told this to Anjali yet, Nani knows, I think, but not anyone else. Cry

But he will be torn up about it, and Khushi due to her immense love for him will probably sacrifice their relationship to ease the burden.
I understand Anjali's feelings, but I just feel as if she's taking it too far now.
Lack of communication has been the problem from the start. From the first time Arnav met Khushi at Sheesh Mahal, they have had communication problems. If any of these characters actually communicated with one another, there would not be misunderstandings and things would be reasonably okay.

No, I think, Arnav will not be torn apart. He won't be, HE IS CHANGING, and he HAS ALREADY changed so much. If he was supposed to be torn apart, to woh usi din se ho jata when he threw Shyam out of the house. But, I HOPE KHUSHI DOES NOT LEAVE HIM, it is not going to ease anything, GOSH, NO KHUSHI SHOULD NOT DO IT yaarr...CryCryCryCry

Yeh yeh, lack of communication is created by the CVs themselves, obveously, but this is IPKKND.Ouch
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivs_

bullshit... she waz so fake

I am ignoring you, just so you know.Smile
Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I agree. Daljeet is awesome! She is an awesome actor!

ArshiLover

Go to top