Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We love you Daljeet <3 (Page 11)

Krishna_Laya Senior Member
Krishna_Laya
Krishna_Laya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Nice post..
Daljeet is a wonderful actress...Im mean the character is crying from so many days and she is portraying that very well which is very difficult...
I hope we can see some smile on Anjali's face as well...Daljeet smile is very cute actually...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumreenArshiLover-Sunset-

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

umm..well actually i don't have a problem with Daljeet for the stupidity that Anjali is doing!
i don't want to blame her for all the weeping when it is clearly Ganesh Hedge's fault than hers!

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN SHE COMES AND TRIES TO JUSTIFY ANJALI!

seriously!! Abhaas gets hate mails in truck loads! and the guy takes it just awesomely! has he ever ever said anything about it?
nah he didn't!!
is it cz he is like shyam in real life? nah! he is one of the sweetest guys ever!! every time i interacted with this sweet guy on FB i thought so!!
and the way he is handling it! that is called professionalism!

i was one of the most staunch Daljeet/Anjali supporters on the forum! I even justified Anjali last week!!

And i said repeatedly it wasn't Daljeet's fault!!

BUT she shouldn't have been a big baby as bad as her role and tried to actually justify Anjali!!
seriously that was the point i turned from a fan of Daljeet (read not Anjali's fan) to a 'meh' kind of person when it comes to her!

so i hope she understands that she has the choice to stay away from her email inbox or filter her loved one's mails in to another folder so she can ignore the hate mails and stop being so bad at accepting criticism for her character!! seriously no1 even had sent her hate mail telling she played Anjali badly!!

they just have said bad stuff about Anjali! and she gives a freaking interview to justify Anjali instead of concentrating on her acting?:s

that i find as a lacking from someone who is used to the limelight!!
do we see any other actor from the show cribbing about the fans' response to a fictional character? nah!
so why is she?

PS: i totally agree that the idiots who sent her hate mails are morons..but her taking it seriously is worse!!

EDITED TO ADD
read this!!: this is what i am talking about (it is Abhaas's latest interview)

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/1176-%E2%80%9Csanaya-and-me-are-friends-off-screen%E2%80%9D-says-abhaas-mehta
i think your post is the most sensible one out here .
agreed with everything u said..Smile
callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Daljeet brought the hatred upon herself. When she renegotiated with the PH, she didn't need to let the viewers know this. She could have just said, I am reconsidering my decision because I love this show and my co-stars and left it at that.

In her interview, she went on to say the PH has agreed to her demands of more screen space and asking us to understand Anjali's character and how Shyam is her God etc... What do fans make out of this? That she made the PH change the story line to suit her demands.

So I don't feel sorry for her. She should have learnt to be careful with what she says.
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

i completely agree tat daljeet should receive hate mails for the character she is playing...
she is just doing her job...
but the love i felt for anji has decreased a lot...
i used to love the brother sister relation... but now wat they are showing us is not done...
its not daljeets mistake.. its the cvs.. they should buck up now...
tro wil decrease a lot if they show anji this way...

@ bold...Did you mean should NOT??Tongue

Believe me, I WAS IN LOVE WITH THIS BRO-SIS relationship, things are changing now, but let's just trust the CVs now!Ermm
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi34

Nice post..
Daljeet is a wonderful actress...Im mean the character is crying from so many days and she is portraying that very well which is very difficult...
I hope we can see some smile on Anjali's face as well...Daljeet smile is very cute actually...Smile

Oh oh oh talking about Dolly's smile...?!! I LOVE her smile!! Her smile is sooo cuteee!!!Big smile
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimid

Daljeet brought the hatred upon herself. When she renegotiated with the PH, she didn't need to let the viewers know this. She could have just said, I am reconsidering my decision because I love this show and my co-stars and left it at that.

In her interview, she went on to say the PH has agreed to her demands of more screen space and asking us to understand Anjali's character and how Shyam is her God etc... What do fans make out of this? That she made the PH change the story line to suit her demands.

So I don't feel sorry for her. She should have learnt to be careful with what she says.

I think if you are a total dedicatedn die-heart kinda IPKKND fan, you would EXPECT your fav actor or actress to talk about his or her daily life and what's going on and what's wrong and stuff...

And it is not only from a fan's side, some actors are also very attachhed to their fans that they want to let their fans know about things...for example, when Barun was shooting for his movie, he posted a video calming everyone down saying that he is fine, and he is not leaving the show and everything is going well and stuff...

So, I think Daljeet did the same thing, and I think it was correct decision.

If she says, "I am reconsidering my decision because I love this show and my co-stars" - then, to her fans she would look fake and careless...I mean, being her fan and loving her so much and if I had sent her a million messages everyday saying "please do not leave the show", I WOULD EXPECT her to say "oh I did not leave the show because of my fans". And from her POV, if I was her, and if I am sent with so much love and support from my fans, I would definately give credit to my fans...

Besides, it was not ONLY her fans, she also got what she wanted, which was development in Anjali's character...So, that is also one of the reasons she has stayed.

sumreen Senior Member
sumreen
sumreen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i think daljeet  is a very nice actor and she is playing the character of a person whose husband was thrown out of house and was held responsible for kidnapping arnav  but no one is really concerned to at least give some proof to anjali that shyam is a bad person  so that she could be able to understand the bitter truth of her life . she still thinks that it may be some misunderstanding as she has always seen shyam as a loving and caring husband  . it took arnav 6 months to believe khushi  and when it comes to anjali who don't know  the exact situation we assume that she should believe khushi  and arnav . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLover

gkoolans Senior Member
gkoolans
gkoolans

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
well said Clap 
Daljeet we love you...ur character is superb and it touches the heart of many who are going through the same issues in real life...you give them strength and perspective because just by looking at Anjali's trauma most of the women are able to step out of their diameter and analyse their own situation objectively...so keep it up. and those sending you hate msgs i say that they are really shallow , immature audience who don't understand life.
so thank you once again for being there, entertaining us, loving us enough not to leave...because i seriously tell you...IPK the bor sis bond shall never be the same if u are not opposite ASR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumreenArshiLover

Go to top