Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We love you Daljeet <3 (Page 10)

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Orange101

Thank you so much for this post!Thumbs Up I completely agree! Yes, Anjali's character is annoying, but that doesn't mean we should send hate messages to Daljeet!Thumbs Down What's her fault in this? She's just doing her job...
Daljeet is a wonderful person, and doesn't deserve this!

Yes, she does not deserve this.Approve

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamt

thanks for making this post love daljeet:)

Your welcome Embarrassed
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PCdublin

Thank you for posting this...We do love you Daljeet...I cannot imagine anyone else doing justice to Anjali...

Your welcome.

That is BANG ON. I can't imagine anyone doing justice to Anjali's character either. Approve
SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Awww...i knw m really late..in commentin...bt ur post is so truee..i agree wid u totally n yess i luv u Daljeet!!!<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumreen

ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Awww...i knw m really late..in commentin...bt ur post is so truee..i agree wid u totally n yess i luv u Daljeet!!!<3

No no you're not late. We IPKKND fans are ALWAYS on time to protect our actors and the show itself.WinkBig smileLOL
.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiLover

Originally posted by Mistiix3

I have no problem with Daljeet; I feel she is an amazing actress! Yet now I'm slowly losing my patience with Anjali.

</div>
LOL I actually feel so bad for Anjali.Cry

I originally felt very bad for Anjali - I completely sympathised with her throughout everything. But the way she emotionally blackmailed Arnav today... If anyone needs a redemption track, she does. Seriously, she will be the one who ruins her Chote's life. If she blackmails him into leaving Khushi, or if Khushi decides to leave RM due to the strained relationship between Arnav and Khushi, I want her to realise that she was the one solely responsible for Arnav's depressed state.

Arnav loves Anjali and Khushi so much that he won't be able to leave anyone of them. I mean, this is the story na? That Arnav will suffer all the way since he loves his Di's sautan.
Anjali was not blackmailing him actually. She was just saying why she is behaving the way she currently is. Because, even Daljeet said in this rangmunch interview that think from Anjali's POV...if you are Anjali and all that happenes with you and you see a cake cutting and celebration in your house the 2nd day, isn't it sad??
Actually, here is the problem - LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Anjali does not know that Arnav got married to save her marraige. I bet, if she knows, she'll give her chote to Khushi happily. But Arnav hasn't told this to Anjali yet, Nani knows, I think, but not anyone else. Cry

But he will be torn up about it, and Khushi due to her immense love for him will probably sacrifice their relationship to ease the burden.
I understand Anjali's feelings, but I just feel as if she's taking it too far now.
Lack of communication has been the problem from the start. From the first time Arnav met Khushi at Sheesh Mahal, they have had communication problems. If any of these characters actually communicated with one another, there would not be misunderstandings and things would be reasonably okay.

No, I think, Arnav will not be torn apart. He won't be, HE IS CHANGING, and he HAS ALREADY changed so much. If he was supposed to be torn apart, to woh usi din se ho jata when he threw Shyam out of the house. But, I HOPE KHUSHI DOES NOT LEAVE HIM, it is not going to ease anything, GOSH, NO KHUSHI SHOULD NOT DO IT yaarr...Cry
<div>Yeh yeh, lack of communication is created by the CVs themselves, obveously, but this is IPKKND.Ouch

It's a known thing - people support their siblings no matter what. If Anjali told him that she'd be happy if Khushi left he'd put up a fight but Anjali, in her vulnerable state, will win.
Khushi should definitely not do it, but it's in her nature - she always sacrifices her happiness for others.

Let's just hope for the best! It's like IPKKND has become so many ppl's life, including mine, so every step any character takes is like a great deal for me...IPKKND has taken over me!Cry

Haha I too find myself thinking subconsciously about it way too often LOL
Let's just wait and watch...

ArshiLover

LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Totally Agree! Daljeet, we Love you!

ArshiLover

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i completely agree tat daljeet should receive hate mails for the character she is playing...
she is just doing her job...
but the love i felt for anji has decreased a lot...
i used to love the brother sister relation... but now wat they are showing us is not done...
its not daljeets mistake.. its the cvs.. they should buck up now...
tro wil decrease a lot if they show anji this way...

ArshiLover

Go to top