Posted: 11 years ago

I do not intend to offend anyone here.

So, I just watched the latest rangmunch video of Akshay and Daljeet...Daljeet talked about Anjali's character...
I felt SO bad for Daljeet...Daljeet, who did not leave the show just for her fans...Daljeet, who is sooo sweeett in real life...Daljeet, who is a down to earth and supportive human being in real life...that Daljeet got a hate message...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Not cool!

The poor child looked so scared!! I mean, she was like "my husband is out of town" and saying not to send hate messages and stuff...Did we scare her?? Think about it, put yourself in her shoes, a few days ago, she was in a dillemma to quit the show, but did not do so because she was sent with so much love and support from her fans...okay. Now, her character is starting to unfold dramatically, and those who stopped her from going, yes, they are sanding her hate messages...! And the poor poor child says "my husband is out of town" - that is the heights!! The hate messages scared her soo much that she is now scared of the fact that she is alone and playing this character...WHAT THE!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I don't get it...I mean, when Akshay said in the interview, "we are just actors, doing our jobs. That's it.", I was like, A GOOD SLAP ON THE FACE OF THE HATERS!!πŸ‘πŸΌ He is absolutely right! I mean, they are merely actors, doing what their character is and what their director tells them to do...The thing that the haters need to understand is that, unfortunately, those hate messages n stuff leave a bad image of the whole group of fans, not only the person who does it, but the whole group gets a bad image by this...

Even in Abhaas's case, people were going nuts and sending him hate messages and stuff...Why in the world would someone do that!! If you can't differentiate between a real life person and a character, you should not watch the show...πŸ₯±

And as Daljeet said, and I personally, feel SOOO bad for Anjali in the current track...I am not really posting any threads now a days, but Arnav is changing, changing to an extent that now Anjali and Arnav will exchange their positions in life..😳...Anjali will become a sad, never laughing, disappointed just how Arnav was due to his mother's death so far, and Arnav is starting to become like Anjali now, fun loving, smiling more than ever, and trusting in love...😲...ek din aisa aayega when Arnav and Anjali will exchange their dialogues as well...and I am not down with it...😳...BUT since I trust the CVs, I love Sobti, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas, Daljeet, IPKKND and the whole team that I have left it on them to show me what they have to come up with...😊

So, Daljeet, if you are reading this right now, take this from this post today: If you come to I-F to check what people have to say about your performance, which I beleive everyone does, Sanaya does it, Sobti has said he does it I guess, n you do it too...so if you come here to see what people think, check up to pages 14 or 15, because, people post all kinds of topics...there are not only bashing threads posted, many people love Anjali's character and many post appreciation threads as well, but for some odd reason, people tend to pay more attention to the bashing threads and reply to them, which bring them to 1st or 2nd or 3rd pagesπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘, n all the appreciation and praises threads are ignored and so thrown back to very back......and so if you won't visit a good chunk of pages, you will miss some positive things said about you...PLEASE JUST IGNORE THE HATE COMMENTS AND MESSAGES, WE LOVE YOU DALJEET AKA DOLLY. <3β€οΈπŸ€—

BTW, I love your name - DALJEET, but then DOLLY given by the beautiful people around you is also SOO CUTE!! πŸ˜†

God Bless You.

You all, what do you think?

On Twitter...if you wanna follow me @ASRRJK 😊

Edited by ArshiLover - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiLover

I do not intend to offend anyone here.

So, I just watched the latest rangmunch video of Akshay and Daljeet...Daljeet talked about Anjali's character...
I felt SO bad for Daljeet...Daljeet, who did not leave the show just for her fans...Daljeet, who is sooo sweeett in real life...Daljeet, who is a down to earth and supportive human being in real life...that Daljeet got a hate message...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Not cool!

The poor child looked so scared!! I mean, she was like "my husband is out of town" and saying not to send hate messages and stuff...Did we scare her?? Think about it, put yourself in her shoes, a few days ago, she was in a dillemma to quit the show, but did not do so because she was sent with so much love and support from her fans...okay. Now, her character is starting to unfold dramatically, and those who stopped her from going, yes, they are sanding her hate messages...! And the poor poor child says "my husband is out of town" - that is the heights!! The hate messages scared her soo much that she is now scared of the fact that she is alone and playing this character...WHAT THE!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I don't get it...I mean, when Akshay said in the interview, "we are just actors, doing our jobs. That's it.", I was like, A GOOD SLAP ON THE FACE OF THE HATERS!!πŸ‘πŸΌ He is absolutely right! I mean, they are merely actors, doing what their character is and what their director tells them to do...The thing that the haters need to understand is that, unfortunately, those hate messages n stuff leave a bad image of the whole group of fans, not only the person who does it, but the whole group gets a bad image by this...

Even in Abhaas's case, people were going nuts and sending him hate messages and stuff...Why in the world would someone do that!! If you can't differentiate between a real life person and a character, you should not watch the show...πŸ₯±

And as Daljeet said, and I personally, feel SOOO bad for Anjali in the current track...I am not really posting any threads now a days, but Arnav is changing, changing to an extent that now Anjali and Arnav will exchange their positions in life..😳...Anjali will become a sad, never laughing, disappointed just how Arnav was due to his mother's death so far, and Arnav is starting to become like Anjali now, fun loving, smiling more than ever, and trusting in love...😲...ek din aisa aayega when Arnav and Anjali will exchange their dialogues as well...and I am not down with it...😳...BUT since I trust the CVs, I love Sobti, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas, Daljeet, IPKKND and the whole team that I have left it on them to show me what they have to come up with...😊

So, Daljeet, if you are reading this right now, take this from this post today: If you come to I-F to check what people have to say about your performance, which I beleive everyone does, Sanaya does it, Sobti has said he does it I guess, n you do it too...so if you come here to see what people think, check up to pages 14 or 15, because, people post all kinds of topics...there are not only bashing threads posted, many people love Anjali's character and many post appreciation threads as well, but for some odd reason, people tend to pay more attention to the bashing threads and reply to them, which bring them to 1st or 2nd or 3rd pagesπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘, n all the appreciation and praises threads are ignored and so thrown back to very back......and so if you won't visit a good chunk of pages, you will miss some positive things said about you...PLEASE JUST IGNORE THE HATE COMMENTS AND MESSAGES, WE LOVE YOU DALJEET. <3β€οΈπŸ€—

God Bless You.

You all, what do you think?

Agreed!!! WE LOVE YOU DOLLYYY <3😊
I am replying after about 45 minutes...bringing this post on the 1st page, cuz noone would rpely to posts like this, hence, you have no idea about the good stuff people say about you...

and not only you, anyone's praises and appreciation threads are ignored, like Sobti, Sanaya, anyone...

It is really sad. Only 1 comment. Thank you for commenting.
Edited by ArshiLover - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ArshiLover

Agree with u completelyπŸ‘πŸΌ I felt so bad seeing all the threads that were straight up disrespectful and insulting. 
They are actors...that's they're job. If u don't like Anjali's character, that's fine but why get all personal and go after Daljeet, she's only doing her job. Why is that so difficult for some to understand

@ bold: that's exactly what ppl need to do

*** I think Daljeet is doing an amazing job⭐️! Keep it up Dolly!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Booteefool - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Booteefool

Agree with u completelyπŸ‘πŸΌ I felt so bad seeing all the threads that were straight up disrespectful and insulting. 
They are actors...that's they're job. If u don't like Anjali's character, that's fine but why get all personal and go after Daljeet, she's only doing her job

EXACTLY my point. Poor Daljeet gets scared man, shame on the haters.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by Booteefool

They are actors...that's they're job. If u don't like Anjali's character, that's fine but why get all personal and go after Daljeet, she's only doing her job

exactly...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i am not bringing anything about Anjali here coz already 1000 discussions r over now...πŸ˜•
but i must say one thing tat Daljeet is am amazing actress & such a  sweet heart in real life..⭐️
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i am not bringing anything about Anjali here coz already 1000 discussions r over now...πŸ˜•
but i must say one thing tat Daljeet is am amazing actress & such a  sweet heart in real life..⭐️

She sure is man, she sure is!!
yep! Daljeet is really sweet! love herπŸ˜ƒ

Again bringing it back up since noone would reply and you woulden't know. UNBELEIVABLE! This is after 6-7+ hours...