Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:When I Met You#3 -Link to Thread 4(Pg 145) (Page 87)

smarty94 Senior Member
smarty94
smarty94

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
res.

*EDIT*

woOw! great updateClap that was pretty hot! he actually made her climax on the tableROFL that was HILARIOUS mate!! i swear! i was laughing lyk an idiot while reading and ppl around me were giving me looks which said *U R AN IDIOT*LOL 
glad everything is out in the open, atleast infront of HER family, i just hope when they tell it to HIS family, they comply toO, just lyk buaji and lavanyaSmile i thawt buaji will definately give her a piece of her mind, bt she did let it go with the tradional i'll-see-the-boy- first-then-give-my-opinionBig smile

RESTRAINING ORDER?? does shyam had some kinda behavioural issuesOuch the man sounds lyk a crazy fellow to meOuch hope KHUSHI tells ARNAV A-Z of her past with him, with them having no one to interrupt themWink

and anjali got over him pretty quickly, hope she remains firm on her decision and doesn't go back if he tries to sweet-talk herConfused

take care and update soOnBig smile

Edited by smarty94 - 09 August 2012 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTlicious

humsafar Senior Member
humsafar
humsafar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapres
oh my god cant wait for the next revealation update about khushiz past
loved this one oh my god that was epic gutter dinning table peShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ghar walo ke bech meinShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked ye to ive never read in any story ufff blush blushEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ufff that was epic ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by humsafar - 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty94RTliciousswatim318--drama_queen--

Nimie207 Goldie
Nimie207
Nimie207

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
What was that in the last part..?? y is that Shyam after Khushi...?? how dare he say his Khushi...hope Khushi tells everything so soon to Arnav...he must stand as a strong support for her..nice update yaaa...get wel soon...

RTlicious

neag Goldie
neag
neag

ok!!!!! here the battle start

RTlicious

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Awesome
Amazing
Super hit
Great update
Thank u for pm me

RTlicious

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by RTlicious

Haha...well i would probably give the same advise to someone like Anjali..so in that way i may be similar to Khushi...;P
Haha...i'll probably have shrek pull her off him instead of tinkerbell! lol and yeah i so wish this was a movie myself <sigh> and do send me any sinister plot or scene you have for the arnav-shyam showdown...m sure you'll write a really mean one! :D
And yes it was really tough writing any lovey dovey scene between snake and khushi...it was extremely cringy! so won't be doing more of that...hehe
The next chapter will deal with buaji and lavanya...and the one after that mostly with arnav's fam...lets just say alls gonna be good till the snake slithers in...and you may be right about the 'smart' mouth thing..wait n watch :P
Updating now! xx

well... ROFL I just reread the chapter and I just loved it, it was more funny to me more than anything else LOL and esp with today's episode with Arnav and Khushi breaking the bed, there HAS to be a scene like that in this ff, it would go perfectly ROFL I can't stop laughing LOL

I think you're more similar to Khushi more than just that aspect though, you're very sweet too and you do seem to have very good fashion sense Embarrassed
LOL YES! Shrek would be awesome! xD LOL I'll have it developed in my mind and send it to u if I see one, I think the inspiration will come from when Khushi finally tells Arnav what happened between her and Shyam that I'll finally able to picture that scene, it's very vague right now Tongue and yes I'll beat him down to the PULP LOL

I'm sooo happy you won't be writing their scenes like that anymore I can't take it Cry it's too hard LOL jk jk~ but hopefully there will a continuation scene from where u left off to where their relationship went to what he tried to do to her, and gosh that last part of the chapter was scary ConfusedThat guy is NUTS! He's REALLY REALLY obsessed with Khushi Ouch I feel bad for her now, beauty comes with price though Ouch

**commenting as I'm rereading, 

how come Arnav gave Khushi a dirty look? she didn't say anything wrong LOL no one can help it if their fiance is famous Tongue

I'm glad the scene with Buaji/La went very smoothly and that it wasn't over the top dramatic XD but it was so cute to see Khushi get scolded, but I think the really drama is yet to come from Maya when she finds out what the deal was but I think it won't be that bad cuz I feel like u have more than that planned along the lines, another twist (the thing I PMed u about) LOL

gosh u already updated the other chapter, >.< I'll leave this leave comment off and put it into the next reserve that way it'll be an EXTRA long comment xD sorry the comment for this chapter I didn't add any gifs, I'll do it for chapter 28 and sorry this comment was extra late >.<

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 09 August 2012 at 11:16am

RTlicious

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hi, the wait was worth it!! Well written. Hope ur feeling better! Take care and thnks for the pm!

RTlicious

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I think it will be other way round
Arnav will burn Shyam for hurting Anji n Khushi
Good Buaji n La got to knw the whole truth
Plz make Khushi tell abt Shyam to Arnav soon

RTlicious