Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:When I Met You#3 -Link to Thread 4(Pg 145) (Page 70)

oops-whoops Senior Member
oops-whoops
oops-whoops

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey aarti

bloody hell how can i miss this whr the hell i m these dys wen u r updating i just checked my post and saw u commenting last and i was like oh we have an update but nooo nooo nooo we HAD an update
and i was like

but wen i saw that red heading hunnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said woohooo just like sims.

oh aarti u actually r a pain seriously will never ever rest in peace *ooo ya her hubby is thr*
well honey just wanna knw are u pregnant or is it me whoose hormones r haywire.

u cant u just cant just give us back to back these hot updates and if it is getting hotter u betr shift to blog phewww.
i was smiling like maniac my mom  came to check my laptop whether i was watching P***...love u mom she didnt even check what i was reading...

kk coming to update apart from hawtness it had anjali planning to get all hawtwaa for that creepwaaa eeewww...how can she think of taming the smaller snake of the bigger snake.WinkROFL.

lavanya nd buaji knws finally i hope buaji creates no problem for my sizzling couples plzz make her read what they do so she keeps remebering her nandkishore.

and finallly update sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTlicious

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oops-whoops

hey aarti

bloody hell how can i miss this whr the hell i m these dys wen u r updating i just checked my post and saw u commenting last and i was like oh we have an update but nooo nooo nooo we HAD an update
and i was like

but wen i saw that red heading hunnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said woohooo just like sims.

oh aarti u actually r a pain seriously will never ever rest in peace *ooo ya her hubby is thr*

u cant u just cant just give us back to back these hot updates and if it is getting hotter u betr shift to blog phewww.
i was smiling like maniac my mom  came to check my laptop whether i was watching P***...love u mom she didnt even check what i was reading...

kk coming to update apart from hawtness it had anjali planning to get all hawtwaa for that creepwaaa eeewww...how can she think of taming the smaller snake of the bigger snake.WinkROFL.

lavanya nd buaji knws finally i hope buaji creates no problem for my sizzling couples plzz make her read what they do so she keeps remebering her nandkishore.

Haha...well all the mature updates will be in the blog from now on...yess the next one too has it...i mean how can they keep their hands off each other now! Lol
Anjali n snakewa are like the ultimate anti-thesis of each other! Sit tight...next chappy's gonna give more input on shyam and khushi past n some on anjali's present! :P
Updating tonight..as soon as i get home...
and NO...i am so not pregnant...not planning for at least another year or two...i guess the scenes just come naturally to me from the fact that it will never happen on Television! lol xx
oops-whoops Senior Member
oops-whoops
oops-whoops

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTlicious

hey aarti

and i was like

Haha...well all the mature updates will be in the blog from now on...yess the next one too has it...i mean how can they keep their hands off each other now! Lol
Anjali n snakewa are like the ultimate anti-thesis of each other! Sit tight...next chappy's gonna give more input on shyam and khushi past n some on anjali's present! :P
and NO...i am so not pregnant...not planning for at least another year or two...i guess the scenes just come naturally to me from the fact that it will never happen on Television! lol xx
or from the fact it is happening in realityWink
RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RTlicious

hey aarti

and i was like

or from the fact it is happening in realityWink

Lol...maybe Embarrassed
shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
her buaji knows and she is njoying with Arnav here... girl.. get a grip..

RTlicious

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Now this crazy!!!but I cannot wait for Shyam story line to make it interesting.
Will wait for update.

RTlicious

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

Chapter 26 is up! 

Just to let you guys know that from now on all mature updates will be done on blog...I am anyways updating all chapters on it...but i won't be posting the mature ones here...i'll also be taking down the earlier mature chapters from IF...before i get thrown out!LOL

So enjoy chapter 26...this is more on Khushi-Anji bonding and some glimpse into how Khushi and Shyam first met!Shocked

Have fun! xx

PS: would appreciate if you guys could comment on IF and not on the blog...its just better to read and reply Smile xx

The following 226 member(s) liked the above post:

sforswesun_smibarbie_gurlJANNAVmavrick94mishimRain_droprithuparnabhavanigunashubhadaranekarthimanchilliessonalashishbaby2012thepelicananu-kdPantheraoncaaayushikumarDivyanka321princessep13cookiehessingsobti48prudencesaChandriganaj84gurukhushPravallikacoolsurannargishussainrumi1111mrignarkhushi1sarahsaphirePinkPariappy111dimishrabrinnyhari93gkskAnziedarkninjajankisoni86day_lilyos112801tasminesruthirishicraziefanamritabkethgauthami1goyalkalpna123Pedapallavisarkarsanchi333shivani15pal89711kishu81-divya-vtanSobti_is_minebhumi16zo_OraNasraManchilastar12kishu789meghapriyankaArshi94MissElektra101tmowlaEmpressSarayukhushiiXOXO.Kryptonite.arkushlovezunara_alijeetegaipkknd2o12cupcake1234MeherSina_saahilsanjuarshiAsvatiShilpasabuihorizon123srija.singh04damonzladymomai14PrncssOfHeartanamunirak_maggisini1234wildandsweetarchminkdreamymayavikadesigirlgilmoresmile1412harshneeDEE2803neagmalose-eiya-huny.thebestm-g19MsFuzzybear69meera06Glimmershane1niania13blah_blah3imran7806Pallavi_Arshineverbefore-Siaa-Apples94oh.petite.oneabraxosmultifacetedrockinggirl5swati-89rparashaashshhsEndless-LOvEShweta16911DAliceGoldenEyespurpleloveleanne_1983ITS_LEENAaycma98mistyrainsemistrycoalfaxarhilover55N0306smileyhug7679dva2vraIPKKNDkaur92-shamima-TheCaptainmagss24-veena.shona-stonexIqbal Neha1farha5556swatim318Ashakalyanijen_xRuki.Fipkkndfanforevapepples_joyTeriKhamoshiyansarozzadhu11pran28671mahrusweetyPdroverGAURI29shalini_arshamishreeshree10deeswarna207shikhapavi1ashred12debby_11rocking meenukvarshaSaJanLuv14casker--Siva--ayshaomar_wallflower_shena07newmoon2011meenalumazafiHot.Pink.HeelsHaRul-loverbhaktiiikritasharcha2810AnupamaJYfrenzyychandana.s..juhi..TeriGalliyan.peeplixMidnightStarxsnoopy84-MKB-ASR6262rkapoor1382Pr1yankasummaiyasayedOmorabotilaksh65LyssaPiesarra0MrMrsChiping.PoochiePieThanuAditya..Anita..sweet scorpioflowers4uHansaNDiva_Akorshishalini_sprettyasjenShafoofffan123Tia.0alicia.seeta_naipsNaz_nisarIPK..Jenny1chillypup03MeenuCrazyPandadumasnikita_88-Xpress-chavvi16Rasgulla_sp-Koeli_Appy-stunning.ayesha-Spirited-Downhill

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
RES.. YAYY FIRST FIRST FIRST Dancing Party
ok will give my comments for all the three chaps together LOL i will unres my previous posts aswell but at night when my crazy cousins are sleeping LOL Tongue and yes will read the chapter also sukoon se later Smile

Finally unressing Embarrassed

Here I start:

WOW WOW WOW The last three updates were just MIND-BLOWING.. FANTASTIC.. AMAZING AND THE LIST GOES ON Clap

Everything is written so brilliantly Thumbs Up
Arnav came running ROFL poor him.. it wasnt his fault.. if khushi will send such pictures tou what will the poor soul do Wink hmm so both are desperate haan LOL I love them Heart
Arnav and khushi's Ahem Ahem.. OMG Arnav is such a darling Blushing
loved how he was soo proud and grateful to khushi when she said it was her first time Heart
Arnav is soo naughty.. this was one lovely dialogue:
"Well, i think i have already thanked one designer, the one who designed the show stopper dress...so i guess that should do"
Aww it was sooo sweet of Arnav to takecare of khushi in the morning.. loved how understanding he was and how he was guilty for being so wild with her.. but but it isnt really his fault.. he just isnt in control when its abt khushi right..
and and he wasa darling when he assured khushi tht he will talk to his and even her family and deal with the whole matter Heart
hahaha.. the way Anjali became soo hyper after seeing her bhai and bhabhi's pic Big smile and her mom's answer to her how she is not a morning person.. chalo we all youngsters are like tht Wink
Buaji's outburst Ouch lavanya shocked Shocked khushi not picking up her phone Dead hell buaji and lavanya must be soo worried.. its natural.. afterall khushi has gone through soo much they will be scared plus its soo sudden.. hope everything falls in place soon Big smile

Coming to the next update:

Its actually so peaceful to enjoy nature.. hmm so the gardener's daughter's antics remind her of her ownself.. hmm so the old bad memories coming back.. the flashback is described soo nicely.. but ughh it has creepwa in it.. how I hate him Angry the nerve of this man.. flirting sooo openly with khushi in the first meeting only.. ughh he disgusts me.. so u did ur game right.. u made her past horrbile for her to remember.. here u go:

abhi tou its from me but soon u will get many more and trust me much more stronger ones from Arnav DancingROFL Arnav dont leave him in a single piece Angry

Aww khushi and Anjali's bonding is soo beautiful Hug
Khushi love you more for soo calmly explaining Anjali tht her useless bf is not worth it Approve and finally Anjali understood.. chalo girl its time to put back ur shopping in the closet and leave it for use for someone who deserves it WinkLOL

Hmm so Arnav how will it work babua?? Cant concentrate on work?? Tongue be careful.. hope u dont suffer losses in business caus of ur wild wishes Wink
chalo dont feel bad its not only you.. khushi cant even keep her hands of you LOL
woah.. the sensual bath Blushing CensoredBlushing 
hmm so eager for the honeymoon.. well i can say u are celebrating ur honeymoon like everyday now Blushing
well yes khushi is right there are some pressing issues to be dealt with before u carry on with ur plans.. LOL
and lol khushi bed sheets have become wet.. well even more crazy stuff can always be expected when its you and Arnav involved ROFL
And packing ur bags?? are u serious.. u kidding me.. do u really think Arnav will let u go and plus Arnav's family loves u too much to let u go and plus Maya had seen it in ur eyes.. ur love for her son Big smile 

hmm finally done Big smile

u are really one wonderful writer.. u have hooked me to ur story soo badly tht I am greedy to read more and more after every update LOL just keep rocking!! Thumbs Up

Edited by cymateli - 06 August 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prudencesakara1432kaipaQUEEN94Yoyo-freesanjuarshiRTliciousalicia.

Go to top