Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:When I Met You#3 -Link to Thread 4(Pg 145) (Page 69)

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

OMG,what a super update. . .
This was tin best update of all your posts. . .
You have not missed any point of the story,and that makes you so good writer. . .mei toh teri fan ban gayi. . .
On reading each para i was thinking that this is it,this is the best thing you have written,but out of all,i was unable to decide which one is the best thing of this update. . .
I so enjoyed reading this update. ..
Thinking what will Arnav do when he will come to know what shyam has done with Khushi and anjali. . .
I guess buaji will forgive Khushi soon,after knowing tin season after Khushi's season to do so. . .
Was really happy to recite the pm,thanks for that. . .
It was really a treat reading this update. . .
Your too good. . .
Muah. . .
Embarrassed
Super like this update. . .
Waiting for the next part now. . .
Don't forget to pm me,i know you won't,still told ya. . .
WinkBig smile

Lets just say you'll see the 'DARK' side of arnav soon...when it comes to Shyam :P
Will def pm u dear...shall update tonight! x

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaipaQUEEN94

OMG!! that was super hott!!!...
I just love khushi and Arnav here!! ... i am so curious as to how Shyam will interfere with their relationship! ConfusedConfusedConfused
Khushi is sooo innocent, I LOVE IT!
this all happened thanks to Mamaji and his plans...
OMGShockedShocked what the hell will happen with Anjali and Shyam... will she ruin herself for the sake of that jerk!
and i hope she will not hate Khushi if she finds out that Shyam ikes Khushi and force Arnav to leave her
Or will Buaji not approve of their relationship...
... so many scenarios going through my head!! I cant wait to see how this FF will turn out.. but at the same time i don't want the updates to be so constant cause that will mean that it will finish sooner!! Cry
... Thanks for all the updates and taking the time to keep people like me entertained!!
TBH your updates are heaps more interesting than the show itself!!!

luv luv luv yooouu!!!

Awww thanks hun :) Will update tonight for sure! and don worry everything will fall in place :) x
RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruki.F

waiting for next cptrEmbarrassed ...when u gone update it darling been almost 4 days Embarrassed  Broken Heart

Tonight dear! its already finished...will go home and update :) x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruki.F

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I am unres my posts in another 20 mins.. sorry for being extremely late Unhappy
RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

As I said before I just LITERALLY about to check if u updated or not xDDD but ur PM came so I was sooo happy knowing that you really did update XD

The thing I'm MOST excited for his Arnav's dark side to come about after he listens to Khushi what Shyam is capable of, this chapter once again was just 
Arnav and Khushi just have a way with each other and you're right! This is the FIRST and only pairing that has left me like this 

and you're def right, writing or even reading about them comes so easily, I can easily picture them in this ff it just works SOOO well and I really wish THIS was an actual movie :D I would have went to watch it in the theaters 54478475143454 times XD just bc of the amazing story and of course SaRun pairing/chemistry!

Before I go back to ArHi, can I pleaseee put some sense into Anjali? PWEASE? As soon as I read that part I was like can I do this to Anjali? 
Everytime well just for these past two or three chapters when Anjali has been trying to get ready for the whole "night" thing and more so ever Shyam this was my reaction: 

Not that her brother was any better at the beginning BUT BUT BUT still he's sooo suave~ XD with Khushi and just perfect, and he really did redeem himself before he did anything with Khushi and they are both very much in love! :D

Honestly if I were Anjali I would have said this to Shyam: 

and done this:

The way you left the end left me like this: 

Okay seriously enough of the reactions LOL and sorry for annoying you with them! XD I just loved adding them and I was still tempted to add a lot more but the I wanted to write and babble more instead! XD

I was always tend to read the chapter once or twice, I usually notice things at first glance but then I go back to make sure, the only time I think I didn't get something was probably that dance scene part, that was probably because I was still swooning from the ArHi confession LOLEmbarrassed and I truly to enjoy commenting for u :D

I know Anjali can handle herself really well but I want her life to be just as special as Khushi's you know? :D LOL maybe she can find out about Shyam get drunk and end up with Raghav LOL XDDD like they'll be together in the end anyways so why not? LOL anyone but Shyam pleaseee~! can't bear the thought of this wonderful, sweet and strong Anjali being the clutches of this...bug LOL XD very very mean and ugly, and psycho bug XD

Damn you're scaring me the way you're saying he's obsessed!!! He better not hurt or touch Khushi! The last thing I want is another MU with Arnav, and I'm confused did Arnav notice or not the paleness of Khushi's face, cuz u said u didn't but I was wondering if that was just a typo LOL strange question I know ROFL you must be thinking, "I think I dropped my internet baby on her head or else why would she be asking a strange question when what I wrote is right there," ROFL
but honestly speaking I'm sincerely asking xDDD whether he noticed or not

I REALLY REALLY REALLYYY~ hope you reveal the Shyam truth first but then again Buaji, Lavanya, and Arnav's family seem more important first and I really hope everything goes smoothly, I hope there is a flashback OR BETTER YET :D a recording of what Khushi said that night at Maya's "interview" :DDD though it would be a bit creepy it could be Maya's gift to Arnav lol xD pleaseee, it would be so so so so sooo romantic and cute for Arnav to know how Khushi felt about him even then and better yet it would make him feel even more guilty muahahaha jk jk no really I want him to know though!!! <333333333 It would be such a sweet moment :3 and I think Maya shouldn't be that angry OR EVEN THE BETTER AND THE BEST YET :DDD

Raghav can wait no prob BUT ANJALI BETTER WAIT TOO T_T I really don't want her committing that mistake and I def don't want her going through what Khushi went through :( 

I really want to know the Shyam part first but family comes first~ in everything LOL so I'll wait but if possible next chapter do reveal that evil person~ idk how much longer I can sit still LOL and I'm glad u won't leak that pic or anything but the pic Khushi was talking about was the one in the paper?

She must be so worried that everyone is going to find out and what not :DDD 
I really hope for the wedding u make Arnav wear a Sharvani :D been tempted to see him in one ever since the heer ranja scene :D and I'm excited for Monday's epi though idk how it's going to go since I saw the TB vid recently =/ but not keeping any expectations and enjoying the show :D

gosh this comment literally sooo long probably longest I've EVER written O______O sorry if the gifs are annoying >.< I won't add them if u don't want me to! xD just lemme know and I'll just do all words comment Tongue

LOL I think this time I literally did end up writing a chapter LOL

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...love the reactions hun!

Yes i would love if this is made in to a movie <sigh> lol! but we gotta be realistic so let your imagination flow...i mean it comes so naturally for me to imagine arnav and khushi in all those scenes Tongue
Don worry about Anjali...shes quite wise...u'll see in the next chapter...but can't guarantee what arnav will do to shaym once he finds out about him!
And yes Shaym is the obsessive psycho ex-bf...i'll start will some fb on their past from the next chapter..
Lots of things to tackle now..Buaji, Raizada Family...Anjali..and snake! s like i said 'Bumpy Ride'Big smile

sparklystarstud IF-Dazzler
sparklystarstud
sparklystarstud

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTlicious

Originally posted by sparklystarstud

this spot is resvd
*edited

uh-huh uh-huh huh...U ARE PLANNING TO KILL ME arent u aarty...
with these constant romances...ahhh!!!!

another sleepless night...hmpff! i wont forgive you aarty...

worried about buaji now...how will she take this news in when khushi explains it to her...!!!

and Arnav's family mainly... will they hate her or embrace her as they always did...

and this snakewa is still out there... with the way arnav banged it in khushi's face...
and GOSH!!!! crazy anjali... trying to please the psycho witch doctor creepwa...

WAITINGGG...want moreee

~~~ sam xoxo *hugs n kisses

hehe...yep i'll update tonight...be ready for another sleepless nights...i mean seriously...they can't keep their hands off each other..:P
Arnav's family is another story...u'll get to know soon! :D xx

im all in for moorrreee steamy romances...sleepless or not...
they give me *ahem* good dreams...lolz :D
so bring it on aarty...

Edited by sparklystarstud - 01 August 2012 at 3:37am

RTlicious

Ruki.F IF-Dazzler
Ruki.F
Ruki.F

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

waiting for next cptrEmbarrassed ...when u gone update it darling been almost 4 days Embarrassed  Broken Heart

WOW awesome ... waiting for it ... 1 question .. the update gone be blog with some ahme Ahme Blushing or its gone be normal one Embarrassed

Edited by Ruki.F - 01 August 2012 at 3:50am

RTlicious

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

waiting for next cptrEmbarrassed ...when u gone update it darling been almost 4 days Embarrassed  Broken Heart

WOW awesome ... waiting for it ... 1 question .. the update gone be blog with some ahme Ahme Blushing or its gone be normal one Embarrassed

Well i've already started updating on blog...all mature one's will be on blog from now on...so  yes this update has some *ahem* and i'll be updating it on the blog only! 
Will be shifting all earlier mature updates there :) Don wanna be thrown out of IF! xx

Ruki.F

Go to top