Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:When I Met You#3 -Link to Thread 4(Pg 145) (Page 53)

sparklystarstud IF-Dazzler
sparklystarstud
sparklystarstud

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
this spot is resvd
*edited

uh-huh uh-huh huh...U ARE PLANNING TO KILL ME arent u aarty...
with these constant romances...ahhh!!!!

another sleepless night...hmpff! i wont forgive you aarty...

worried about buaji now...how will she take this news in when khushi explains it to her...!!!

and Arnav's family mainly... will they hate her or embrace her as they always did...

and this snakewa is still out there... with the way arnav banged it in khushi's face...
and GOSH!!!! crazy anjali... trying to please the psycho witch doctor creepwa...

WAITINGGG...want moreee

~~~ sam xoxo *hugs n kisses

Edited by sparklystarstud - 30 July 2012 at 7:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTlicious

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ws waiting for this update

***************************edited*****************************

loved the update...they truly love each other...n well buaji knws it too now...she ll understand...bt the fun is yet to cme...SHYAM THE EVIL SNAKE...LOLso m all set wid fastened seat belts to go on fun ride...

thnx for PM

keep smilingSmile

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 29 July 2012 at 1:15pm

RTlicious

sruthirishi Senior Member
sruthirishi
sruthirishi

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
will get bac after readingSmile

RTlicious

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
nice!
z she going 2 tell abt shyam?

RTlicious

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
To say! Today after long days I was awake till midnight and I was hoping u would send a PM!

Hola! Thanks Aarthi!

Nice update. I really liked it started so hot and mature though ended with so much love care and affection!!

Buaji is panicking? When Kushi tells the truth by herself what would she react?> Will she accept this ever?

And BF? Shyam was her Ex, isnt it? 

And Anjali is taking a step ahead. Hope someone or something stops her before it is too late!

Thanks for the pm dear!

RTlicious

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTlicious

Heyyy! Looks like u have actually written a chapter! hehe...but really thanks huny...love ur loong comment! im really happy that you observe so much in each of the chapters :)

So getting back to your questions...yes you will see that dark side of Arnav soon...with Shyam off course! and don worry about Anjali...she'll handle herself...she's strong like that though a bit naive! Oh n Shyam is obsessed with her...more on that coming soon!

Arnav and Khushi...<sigh> these scenes just come so naturally since its them...i think they are the best pairing ever! 

Don worry the pic won't leak...not planning anything along those lines n im still working out the whole 'Family should know the truth scene...' so will write that in soon too :)

Raghav will probably come in at a later point...not right now...so that pairing is way later!
Will try and update soon kiddo, for now im really excited for Mondays epi! lol xoxo

As I said before I just LITERALLY about to check if u updated or not xDDD but ur PM came so I was sooo happy knowing that you really did update XD

The thing I'm MOST excited for his Arnav's dark side to come about after he listens to Khushi what Shyam is capable of, this chapter once again was just 
Arnav and Khushi just have a way with each other and you're right! This is the FIRST and only pairing that has left me like this 

and you're def right, writing or even reading about them comes so easily, I can easily picture them in this ff it just works SOOO well and I really wish THIS was an actual movie :D I would have went to watch it in the theaters 54478475143454 times XD just bc of the amazing story and of course SaRun pairing/chemistry!

Before I go back to ArHi, can I pleaseee put some sense into Anjali? PWEASE? As soon as I read that part I was like can I do this to Anjali? 
Everytime well just for these past two or three chapters when Anjali has been trying to get ready for the whole "night" thing and more so ever Shyam this was my reaction: 

Not that her brother was any better at the beginning BUT BUT BUT still he's sooo suave~ XD with Khushi and just perfect, and he really did redeem himself before he did anything with Khushi and they are both very much in love! :D

Honestly if I were Anjali I would have said this to Shyam: 

and done this:

The way you left the end left me like this: 

Okay seriously enough of the reactions LOL and sorry for annoying you with them! XD I just loved adding them and I was still tempted to add a lot more but the I wanted to write and babble more instead! XD

I was always tend to read the chapter once or twice, I usually notice things at first glance but then I go back to make sure, the only time I think I didn't get something was probably that dance scene part, that was probably because I was still swooning from the ArHi confession LOLEmbarrassed and I truly to enjoy commenting for u :D

I know Anjali can handle herself really well but I want her life to be just as special as Khushi's you know? :D LOL maybe she can find out about Shyam get drunk and end up with Raghav LOL XDDD like they'll be together in the end anyways so why not? LOL anyone but Shyam pleaseee~! can't bear the thought of this wonderful, sweet and strong Anjali being the clutches of this...bug LOL XD very very mean and ugly, and psycho bug XD

Damn you're scaring me the way you're saying he's obsessed!!! He better not hurt or touch Khushi! The last thing I want is another MU with Arnav, and I'm confused did Arnav notice or not the paleness of Khushi's face, cuz u said u didn't but I was wondering if that was just a typo LOL strange question I know ROFL you must be thinking, "I think I dropped my internet baby on her head or else why would she be asking a strange question when what I wrote is right there," ROFL
but honestly speaking I'm sincerely asking xDDD whether he noticed or not

I REALLY REALLY REALLYYY~ hope you reveal the Shyam truth first but then again Buaji, Lavanya, and Arnav's family seem more important first and I really hope everything goes smoothly, I hope there is a flashback OR BETTER YET :D a recording of what Khushi said that night at Maya's "interview" :DDD though it would be a bit creepy it could be Maya's gift to Arnav lol xD pleaseee, it would be so so so so sooo romantic and cute for Arnav to know how Khushi felt about him even then and better yet it would make him feel even more guilty muahahaha jk jk no really I want him to know though!!! <333333333 It would be such a sweet moment :3 and I think Maya shouldn't be that angry OR EVEN THE BETTER AND THE BEST YET :DDD

Raghav can wait no prob BUT ANJALI BETTER WAIT TOO T_T I really don't want her committing that mistake and I def don't want her going through what Khushi went through :( 

I really want to know the Shyam part first but family comes first~ in everything LOL so I'll wait but if possible next chapter do reveal that evil person~ idk how much longer I can sit still LOL and I'm glad u won't leak that pic or anything but the pic Khushi was talking about was the one in the paper?

She must be so worried that everyone is going to find out and what not :DDD 
I really hope for the wedding u make Arnav wear a Sharvani :D been tempted to see him in one ever since the heer ranja scene :D and I'm excited for Monday's epi though idk how it's going to go since I saw the TB vid recently =/ but not keeping any expectations and enjoying the show :D

gosh this comment literally sooo long probably longest I've EVER written O______O sorry if the gifs are annoying >.< I won't add them if u don't want me to! xD just lemme know and I'll just do all words comment Tongue

LOL I think this time I literally did end up writing a chapter LOL

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 29 July 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTliciousrocking meenu

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Will she tell him or not!! I hopr Buaji and the family do not give them much of a hard time while Shyam is at loose already!

Great update as always Smile

RTlicious

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Aww i wished Arnav hadnt missed that Khushi's paleness part
Loved Arshi moments
Khushi better call Buaji n La

RTlicious