Frequent Posters

pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update :D 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update well written hot shower so cute loved how khushi spoke to anjali great advice hope she sticks to it loved how asr can't keep her out of his mind beautifully update thanks for the pm

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the bonding bet khushi and anji, at least anji took a sensible step to avoid her creep BF. arhi's shower romance was freaking hot.  Loved it as ARHI and hot romance go hand inhand.
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow ... speechless..the shower and the sex was hot ... no word ..that was Awesome . wonderful.. 

im glad anji had talk to khushi ...now she will not do that stupid thing she wonder to do with her BF   ...

i hope they family wont make big problem for them  ...is his mama gone help them ! and wut Arnave gone do when he find out SJ was her exBF !! i hope he will not misunderstood her and fight with her ... is he gone do that !! ??!

thanx for pm darling ... waiting for next cptr 
Edited by Ruki.F - 11 years ago
ak_maggi thumbnail
Yayyy!! Thanks for d PM 😊

Thank god Khushi stopped Anji from her foolishness...love their bonding!

n shyam... more  curious abt their past now...

super update👍🏼
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really gud chapter cant wait for the next one
Update soon 😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was hot
Shyam errr he is villian here also😡😡
Good Anji spoke to Khushi n didnt do what she was thnking
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved that Anji was accepting Khushis advice...warna patha nai kya hotha...ab yeh Shyam ka hum kya kare?Dunno wat he is gonna do wid Arshi...but dont separate them...its bad...exams yaar...may not cmnting on nxt few chapters...it was a hotty cooll one...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God, am worried now..  what will be the reaction of their families?!  I hope they understand that Khushi did all that out of circumstances and the need to earn !
Am glad Khushi talked to Anjali .. I hope Anjali is not used by Shyam, at least here . She's indeed sweet and naive. Really want Khushi to know about Shyam being Anjali's so called bf !

Loved the update as usual.. awesome!

xoxo
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was hwaaat. Loved it. Equally glad that khushi helped anji to come out of her dialemma..I know creepwa is essential to make story n Arshi relation more strong n intersting but plz keep him at the bay.. Let him make entry only when it's absolutely essential..