Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF:When I Met You#3 -Link to Thread 4(Pg 145) (Page 36)

kishu789 Senior Member
kishu789
kishu789

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Sizzling hot update!

I love arshi only chapters.  My fav part is arnav reaction once seeing khushi saucy picture Wink

Looking forward to next update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTlicious

neag Goldie
neag
neag

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
smoking!!!!!!!
awesomely written...wonder what's her past...with shyam?

RTlicious

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTlicious

AWWW...u are my only Internet baby!! Big smile
Sry im replying so late...had too many things i was busy with...
Yes...finally they confess...i actually felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders once i wrote that scene! lol
I wanted Arnav to accept her in front of everyone...not only to redeem him but to also start the next part of the story...ie. Shyam Manohar Jha! :x
And yes...this FF will run for at least another 10 chapter :P will update soon! xoxo

<3333333333333333333333333 okay~ <3 I believe you Embarrassed  Big smile
It's fine, I was actually waiting for the scrap reply XD that's what I meant when u didn't reply, this I would have waited...I feel so bad, i know u didn't send the PMs for this chapter so I went to check for ur reply and ended up finding the chapter!!! XD I actually thought it was chapter 23 (I don't know the numbers) but when I saw the number of likes I'm like...this isn't possible! I def saw more and I took a glance at the end of the chapter I'm like YESSS! SHE UPDATED ;D PartyDancing

Anyhoo~ but then I was saddd, I'm like I didn't get to comment for the last chapter so I'll do that now AND add my comment for this chapter (I haven't read it yet there will be a break in the comment letting u know when I've read it XD) Just hope this comment doesn't turn TOO long

I def agree with you the confession takes the FF into a whole another level! and I'm so up for it :DDD I'm like damnnn~ the intensity of the ff is going to go CRAZY when Khushi and Shyam meet again and more than that the way he said "My Katya," I almost started shaking, that was sooo creepy Confused but then with Arnav we have no fear :DDD I want to see Arnav a bit dark and scary towards Shyam (a bit is an understatement btw... LOL) XD I want his looks to burn Shyam into ashes~

I'm so glad Anjali did not give in to Shyam and pleaseee don't make her give into him, pleaseee? I like her chaste and prude :D XD I'm so glad that she's very faithful to her brother <3 and I really hope she finds out the truth soon, and I can't wait until Arnav finds out that Shyam tried almost the same thing as he did to Khushi except he forced Khushi (which is like rape) almost whereas he was trying to really pull it off with Anjali but couldn't succeed 

and yes the confession was so so so so so beautifulll! The way he purposely asked her to be his life was so sweet, I can only imagine how beautiful the setting must have been! and I also loved how he said that she brought the best and original part of him (Arnav himself instead of ASR) that was so cute! 

(btw I'm getting teased that I'm writing an essay for u as a comment XD) but what can I sayyy~ I have to do this! after all I am ur internet baby XD

okay off to start the chapter and will be back to comment more :DDD

well Blushing Day Dreaming Embarrassed 

That sums up how I feel about the chapter LOL and of course I'm still going to say moreee~ as I babble a lot xD 

I'll be honest I didn't even realize they were on the dance floor the first thing that came to my mind as soon as I started reading the chapter was that "wait...they were dancing?" XD
I even went back to the previous chapter to read the end XD I thought they were still with the press XD and right now my only concern is that I hope Khushi and Arnav both delete that pic... 

O_O the last thing I want is Shyam getting near that pic and that pic leaking out >_< I would feel horrible for Khushi =/ 

and I really hope like before that Anjali does not fall for Shyam's trap

I was going to be the other one but this one was cuter LOL XD and I hope it works :DDD

Arnav and Khushi are so precious together <3 I'm glad he's her one and only <333333 it makes things so much more special and meaningful on both of their parts <3

Well I'm super duper nervous what Shyam is going to plan and I hope Khushi does not fall for it or hide it from Arnav and I hope she clears everything about the pretense soon <333333 (like buaji and such) and I hope she tells him about Anjali's situation, 

Khushi only knows that the guy is his rival not his name right? that would make more sense but just wanted to be sure or else she would have warned Anjali about Shyam long ago <3

I can't wait until the next chapter though you'll be sending the PMs tmr I'm going to be ever more eager for the next update :DDD lol love the feeling about finding the chapter before u send the PM XD

oh just remembered ...what about the family O_O will they ever know the bg with Khushi or what if Shyam digs up the details and releases that to the media O___O that would be horrible~ 

10 chapters sounds good :DDD so excited! also looking forward to Raghav's reentry soon ;) with Anjali in his arms LOL XD

sorry this turned longer than expected XD but still hope you enjoy it as much as you're enjoying your time with ur family :DDD

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 25 July 2012 at 5:04pm

RTlicious

NasraManchila Senior Member
NasraManchila
NasraManchila

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
omg   fantastic as usual ... i love your ff  u r fab ,,, keep it up update soon dear 

RTlicious

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

very hot

u should ur blog b4 IF comes in actionWink

Edited by sam88 - 25 July 2012 at 5:00pm

RTlicious

meera06 Goldie
meera06
meera06

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
That was hawt!!
 I need something cold to drink!

RTlicious

Ruki.F IF-Dazzler
Ruki.F
Ruki.F

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  .. HOt HOt SUPER HOT Blushing  Blushing Blushing  Blushing ... ur just too good . girl... the moment which he came inside the room was just unbelievableROFL... how they became wild Blushing Blushing ...WOW just 1 word SUPER HOT AND SEXY Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  ... waiting for next cptr ... plz post it soon  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  BlushingBlushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  

RTlicious

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
OMG sooo hawwwt Blushing Lmaooo the way Arnav legged it frm the meeting after seeing the pic of khushi ROFL bless x update soon xoxoxo

RTlicious

Go to top