Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow awesome update!! SJ! 🀒 Thank god anji listened to Khushi!! πŸ˜ƒ
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RTlicious

Hahaha...love the reactions hun!

Yes i would love if this is made in to a movie <sigh> lol! but we gotta be realistic so let your imagination flow...i mean it comes so naturally for me to imagine arnav and khushi in all those scenes πŸ˜›
Don worry about Anjali...shes quite wise...u'll see in the next chapter...but can't guarantee what arnav will do to shaym once he finds out about him!
And yes Shaym is the obsessive psycho ex-bf...i'll start will some fb on their past from the next chapter..
Lots of things to tackle now..Buaji, Raizada Family...Anjali..and snake! s like i said 'Bumpy Ride'πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad you love them cuz there will be more coming up~ :DDD

I loved the Khushi and Anjali bonding there, and I'm glad she talked Anjali from taking a big step and gave her the right reasons why she shouldn't give in πŸ˜ƒ Khushi's understanding is so <3 and idk why Di I feel like you're very similar to Khushi as well πŸ˜†

Though even if Anjali would have gone I was have done this but NOT bc I'm jealous of her (you know tinkerbell doesn't like having any girls around peter pan, don't wanna be in Anjali's shoes EVER, nope nope nopity nope~:

This is a movie to me through my own imagination~ it just fits perfectly to be a movie :DDD ffs like these really make me wish that Arnav and Khushi were literally real πŸ˜†
I feel like Arnav always has this attitude now that he has Khushi: 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he just can't get enough of her can he? 

oh and as for Shyam, I don't be angry at all~ even if Arnav did this:

Instead it would be my honor for you to write a scene with Arnav beating the pulp out of Shyam πŸ€£

I can't wait until the chapter where everything is going to come crystal clear about Shyam and his past with Khushi and what's going to try to do and what he's been trying to get through with Anjali though I really want to know how they even hit off, but the chapter where Arnav explodes and turns dark it's going to be:

Reading Khushi and Shyam's past was just: 

I'm like really? REALLYYY~? his face, his actions, and just everything scream no no no no nooo PERIOD. not even a dramatic NOOO~ which u get after seeing a really good looking guy and a guy u think that is so nice and just turns out to be...not so nice. the way he flirted with her and told her that they'll meet again was just *cringes* already gives a gut feeling how bad he can be 

🀣 you should put a warning sign for your ffs, "For reader's discretion please be warned that after reading the most beautiful moments and chapters of Arnav and Khushi, commonly knowing as ArHi you will have a hard time digesting Khushi and ...Shyam or commonly know as Snakwa/Creepwa/Laxmi's lover/etc scenes NOT known through any couple name, please be warned and bear through the following chapters until you see Arnav's exploding and other treats to the reader's eyes" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I'm sorry I seriously had to write this πŸ€£ p.s do bring chappals fitting to the snakwa's face, and whatever may please you feel better when you are angry at him πŸ˜†

okay I'm going to stop I think the p.s just dragged it but I hope it gave u a good laugh as it did to me, one of my futile attempts to cracking a joke πŸ˜­ 

I think I'm going to through this sort of moment just like Arnav (well his may be worse as I'll be cooled down by the time he's fighting Shyam,): 

I wonder if Shyam will open his "smart" mouth and lie or try to make a fool of himself in front of Arnav saying how Khushi is in bed and what he "has" done with Khushi...etc 
Though I think that's a bad idea on Shyam's part as he's only going to add fuel to what Arnav has already heard from Khushi πŸ˜• but I would LOVEEE to see πŸ˜ƒ

This will be a good bumpy ride now that the confession is out of the way and now that everything is settled between the couple at least aside from the Shyam stuff πŸ˜³

LOL loved the way Arnav was boosting himself saying how awesome he is and that he's Arnav Singh Raizada so why wouldn't anyone love him? XD I really hope Buaji and Lavanya come soon and everything goes smoothly, and will Buaji or Lavanya be the ones to provoke Arnav to asking Khushi about Shyam? I hope they make Arnav promise that he's not like Shyam and that causes him to ask Khushi who Shyam is (if he's really one,) and Anjali's part coming out too, I hope there won't be a BIG MU between them, a small one is okay but not big πŸ˜­

I love how you're pacing things so well though I'm always tempted at the end of each chapter to want to read the next and then the next and on forth πŸ˜†

so much excitement thinking how dark Arnav is going to be and seeing a character beyond his ASR mode, rather known as the dark Arnav mode πŸ€£ Arnav is even more crazier than ASR when it comes to protecting his loved ones πŸ˜³ love that about him and loved how u made Khushi say that for her it will always be Arnav πŸ˜ƒ that was just πŸ˜

I can't wait until the next chapter and I really hope u update soonnn~ 
khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hawt!!hot! hottt! ...☺️  

aawww! arnav & khushi cnt stop thinking abt each other!!

nnooo!!!...naaahinnn!!!..m getting glimpses of shyam getting in2 d picture-perfect world of their's!!!

Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loving it/
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god, the world is small eh??! khushi's past is anjali's future, as well as arnav's rival... surely a small world... loved the bathroom romance! that was one bold step ms. gupta! but i have no complaints! ;) 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Omg that was awesome cnt wait to read more thank god anji talked to khushi warna :(
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hot Arshi scene! I loved it! I'm glad that Anjali talked to Khushi about her plans and that Khushi advised her to break up! I really hope she'll listen!
It's also nice to know how Khushi and Shyam fist met
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...hope the family takes things well :) :) :)
IPKKND94 thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved how anjali listened to khushi.
Is shyam the one who harmed or did something to khushi in the past??

Arnav and khushi shower part was hot.
Hope arnavs family accept her after they find out the truth.

I wish no problems happen between arshi and arnav believes khushi if shyam tries to say something bad about her.

Thanks for the PM.
Update soon :-)