thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update buddy. keep it up.
It was damn sensuous.
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for next cptr😳 ...when u gone update it darling been almost 4 days πŸ˜³  πŸ₯Ί
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

this spot is resvd

*edited

uh-huh uh-huh huh...U ARE PLANNING TO KILL ME arent u aarty...
with these constant romances...ahhh!!!!

another sleepless night...hmpff! i wont forgive you aarty...

worried about buaji now...how will she take this news in when khushi explains it to her...!!!

and Arnav's family mainly... will they hate her or embrace her as they always did...

and this snakewa is still out there... with the way arnav banged it in khushi's face...
and GOSH!!!! crazy anjali... trying to please the psycho witch doctor creepwa...

WAITINGGG...want moreee

~~~ sam xoxo *hugs n kisses

hehe...yep i'll update tonight...be ready for another sleepless nights...i mean seriously...they can't keep their hands off each other..:P
Arnav's family is another story...u'll get to know soon! :D xx
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Siva--

To say! Today after long days I was awake till midnight and I was hoping u would send a PM!

Hola! Thanks Aarthi!

Nice update. I really liked it started so hot and mature though ended with so much love care and affection!!

Buaji is panicking? When Kushi tells the truth by herself what would she react?> Will she accept this ever?

And BF? Shyam was her Ex, isnt it? 

And Anjali is taking a step ahead. Hope someone or something stops her before it is too late!

Thanks for the pm dear!

Yep Khushi will tell her soon...but it's all good...lekin thoda toh drama banta hai! hehe
Yes Shyam was the ex-bf...nxt chapter will have some FB on tht..Anjali is quite wise actually :P
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Will she tell him or not!! I hopr Buaji and the family do not give them much of a hard time while Shyam is at loose already!

Great update as always 😊

She will...but not right away...things need to develop a bit more :) 
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

OMG,what a super update. . .
This was tin best update of all your posts. . .
You have not missed any point of the story,and that makes you so good writer. . .mei toh teri fan ban gayi. . .
On reading each para i was thinking that this is it,this is the best thing you have written,but out of all,i was unable to decide which one is the best thing of this update. . .
I so enjoyed reading this update. ..
Thinking what will Arnav do when he will come to know what shyam has done with Khushi and anjali. . .
I guess buaji will forgive Khushi soon,after knowing tin season after Khushi's season to do so. . .
Was really happy to recite the pm,thanks for that. . .
It was really a treat reading this update. . .
Your too good. . .
Muah. . .
😳
Super like this update. . .
Waiting for the next part now. . .
Don't forget to pm me,i know you won't,still told ya. . .
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Lets just say you'll see the 'DARK' side of arnav soon...when it comes to Shyam :P
Will def pm u dear...shall update tonight! x
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaipaQUEEN94

OMG!! that was super hott!!!...

I just love khushi and Arnav here!! ... i am so curious as to how Shyam will interfere with their relationship! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Khushi is sooo innocent, I LOVE IT!
this all happened thanks to Mamaji and his plans...
OMG😲😲 what the hell will happen with Anjali and Shyam... will she ruin herself for the sake of that jerk!
and i hope she will not hate Khushi if she finds out that Shyam ikes Khushi and force Arnav to leave her
Or will Buaji not approve of their relationship...
... so many scenarios going through my head!! I cant wait to see how this FF will turn out.. but at the same time i don't want the updates to be so constant cause that will mean that it will finish sooner!! 😭
... Thanks for all the updates and taking the time to keep people like me entertained!!
TBH your updates are heaps more interesting than the show itself!!!

luv luv luv yooouu!!!

Awww thanks hun :) Will update tonight for sure! and don worry everything will fall in place :) x