hope he doesnt mess up things.
Aparamegha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
when is the next update 
khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
v bold arnav & khushi!!πŸ˜‰

just started reading ur ff 2day n cudnt stop so read till d last update!enjoyed it alot!!  

hope nxt update is soon!!!
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

First off~ CONGRATS ON THREAD 3 :DDDπŸ₯³ I'm sooo proud to be reading your ffs and I'm even prouder that you've come sooo far through your ffs :D πŸ€—

This chapter was just πŸ˜ I couldn't think of it in any other way, I was smiling the entire chapter, and Arnav's acceptance of Khushi in public left me stunned and simply speechless, that so so so sweet

But the part that really had me in tears was Khushi's turmoil she's had so much going on inside of her, and I love and ADORED how u expressed each part of her feelings so so SO accurately and so true to it's original nature, I really felt like I was watching such a beautiful scene in a romantic movie, your writing reminds me of the classic movies and their romantic scenes (by classic I mean TItanic..etc) movies from those eras, which held, and still hold so much passion and depth till this day, I see it all coming back in your writing and I honestly miss reading and watching that, so I really have to thank you for making such beautiful scenes! They're stunning and even though u left us with a cliff hanger, the way u simply showed Arnav's cupping Khushi's face (dunno why I thought that he was moving her hair instead (that would have been cute too)) , and simply saying "because I love you,"

I wanted to give u a stand ovation πŸ‘ right then and there, it was truly a breathtaking scene, I could just feel it!!! like thinking about it again as I'm commenting brings me to tears πŸ˜­ this is the best ff you've made by far and as much as I hope you continue to soar through your writing, I have to say that this ff will always be an all time favorite in my heart from u, and it's def going to remember it all the time <3 and I'm so glad this ff isn't even close to being finished yet :DDD 

I'm just so so so so so so sooo excited for the coming chapters, u have no idea <3 

now off to reply to ur comment XD

so we'll have a flashback between Khushi and Raghav? :DDD an Anjali twist in there too ;) 
u must be really rich O_O that palace seems so expensive just by looking at it but it's so beautiful :DDD I would love to go there, I find it shocking and feel pride knowing that there is so much beauty in India :3 

I'm glad u didn't make her one of the models and instead presented her the way that u did :D that was AWESOME :D Arnav's acceptance of her <3 and as much as he was dense about not getting the fact that she loves him too until he brought her to tears, his acceptance in public redeemed him ...somewhat LOL XD he's still going to have to make up for all the torture he put her through right? which also reminds me of Lisel the poor girl seems SO sweet and she had no idea why Khushi didn't seem too fond of her from the start, though I was very shocked that Khushi put on a brave front in the beginning of the chapter, I was like whattt is this girl doing? and then I was like ohhh it's THAT act, XD and then I was like *facepalm* really Arnav? REALLYYY? U can't tell that she's faking it? =____=  (sorry for saying "like" too much and no it isn't a habit XD just comes and goes)

the full blast confession, does that mean buaji's truth too? :D or u gotta keep that for later :3?

I'm so glad they're great people :DDD so happy for u, enjoy your time with them :D very excited for ur update for tmr :D :D :D :D :D enjoy the super long comment, hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the chapter :D 

HEY! that's cheating! I thought I was your only baby...*betrayal moment* ...I see how it is...

AWWW...u are my only Internet baby!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sry im replying so late...had too many things i was busy with...
Yes...finally they confess...i actually felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders once i wrote that scene! lol
I wanted Arnav to accept her in front of everyone...not only to redeem him but to also start the next part of the story...ie. Shyam Manohar Jha! :x
And yes...this FF will run for at least another 10 chapter :P will update soon! xoxo
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

ah ha...got it

im FIRST... he hee  ok will read n comment soon
*edited

his wife is his life...ARNAV n KHUSHI...
this was a couple in love... and this is sam in love... with ur story...

aarty... i love this story truly, madly and deeply... will you do me the honor of writing it completely soon?!?

he heee... couldnt stop myself from asking it the ASR way...

OMGEEE... i miscalculated Anjali...she's too naive...
and now im scared of the monster creepwa... how dare he say "my katya" after wat he had done to her... bas***d... hope Arnav takes the life out of him for messing up both the women in his life...

and the last part...
A.W.E.S.O.M.E... cant wait to read the next chapter...*winks
looovveee u aarttyyy...for this amazing confession update...
im sooo in love with this story

~~~ sam xoxo

p.s: u wrote all of this with ur MIL infront of u...!!! HATS OFF LUV... lolz 

Thanks hun...yes i did write in front of my MIL...but not the next one for sure! lol
There is gonna be a lot more on the anji-shyam angle now...cause its all gonna blow up together...so the ride is still quite bumpy...but ARSHi will work through it :) will update soon! xx
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: cymateli

The update was SUPERB πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the misspell  it was beautiful "life and wife" khushi  truly is his everything πŸ˜ƒ I cant fall anymore in love with our delicious "ARNAV".. the entire proposal was just amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anjali please dont fall in the creep's trap.. OMG how much I HATE shyam manohar jha πŸ˜‘ u creep be ready to be beaten black and blue by ASR πŸ˜‰ how can ASR leave u when u have dared to mess up with the two very imp women in his life??
Aww.. Arnav u can never stop being naughty haan.. soo u are very hungry?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Well to be honest I am glad u had ur MIL sitting next to you.. though the update was without ur AHEMS πŸ˜‰ but nevertheless it was very sweet and brilliant πŸ˜ƒ I completely loved it β€οΈ
Eagerly waiting for the next part!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
Aarti u really are one WONDERFUL writer 

Thank you dear :) I do love this Arnav too...he's got the right balance of Arrogance, naughtiness and innocence ;) will surely add a lot of 'Ahem' in the next chapter :) x
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanonymous

loved this part!! does shyam know khushi??

Yeap! you'll see more in the next few chapters ;) x
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Oh my goodness that was such a sweet confession! I melted!

Goodness I love these two!

And Shyam please tell me Shyam...is her "step-brother" that ran away ahhaah 

Absolutely LOVED this update!

🀣 Loool...Step Brother Shyam...No Chance hun!πŸ˜†
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruki.F

cant wait for next cptr .. when u gone update it darling  ..plz plz lemme know πŸ€—

Dunno...will do it tonight if i can finish it in time otherwise tomo :) x
RTlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: oops-whoops

hey Aarti 

OH GOD------------ bcoz i missed so much.
wow---------------- u knw y
yipeee------------- i had so many chaps to read i one go.
hungry------------ bcoz i want more updates!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all congratulations for new thread awesome  job girl going great.

and the reason  i love ur ff's u don't beat around the bushes u brought them together not much of misunderstanding for god sake tell this to cv's wen u love some1 u need to confess ur love and talk...and then go for romantic walksss.

update soon girl.

Haha...i was wondering where u went? glad ur back n read all chapters :)
Yeah i don like dragging the MU...its been done quite a lot in the actual serial πŸ˜›