Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats on thread three

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RTlicious

Yeah..she did speak to him...but u'll read about that part soon..:P
Neemrana is an amazing palace hotel...i absolutely loved it...using my personal experience for this part:)
The confession will be a bomb...next chapter will be a build up for it..n i wanted to keep khushi away from the fashion show's main limelight for a reason..u'll see soon! 
My Inlaws r amazing people so giving them a lot of time..heehee they hardly come over! shall let them know about my internet babies :) will update soon! xoxo

First off~ CONGRATS ON THREAD 3 :DDDπŸ₯³ I'm sooo proud to be reading your ffs and I'm even prouder that you've come sooo far through your ffs :D πŸ€—

This chapter was just πŸ˜ I couldn't think of it in any other way, I was smiling the entire chapter, and Arnav's acceptance of Khushi in public left me stunned and simply speechless, that so so so sweet

But the part that really had me in tears was Khushi's turmoil she's had so much going on inside of her, and I love and ADORED how u expressed each part of her feelings so so SO accurately and so true to it's original nature, I really felt like I was watching such a beautiful scene in a romantic movie, your writing reminds me of the classic movies and their romantic scenes (by classic I mean TItanic..etc) movies from those eras, which held, and still hold so much passion and depth till this day, I see it all coming back in your writing and I honestly miss reading and watching that, so I really have to thank you for making such beautiful scenes! They're stunning and even though u left us with a cliff hanger, the way u simply showed Arnav's cupping Khushi's face (dunno why I thought that he was moving her hair instead (that would have been cute too)) , and simply saying "because I love you,"

I wanted to give u a stand ovation πŸ‘ right then and there, it was truly a breathtaking scene, I could just feel it!!! like thinking about it again as I'm commenting brings me to tears πŸ˜­ this is the best ff you've made by far and as much as I hope you continue to soar through your writing, I have to say that this ff will always be an all time favorite in my heart from u, and it's def going to remember it all the time <3 and I'm so glad this ff isn't even close to being finished yet :DDD 

I'm just so so so so so so sooo excited for the coming chapters, u have no idea <3 

now off to reply to ur comment XD

so we'll have a flashback between Khushi and Raghav? :DDD an Anjali twist in there too ;) 
u must be really rich O_O that palace seems so expensive just by looking at it but it's so beautiful :DDD I would love to go there, I find it shocking and feel pride knowing that there is so much beauty in India :3 

I'm glad u didn't make her one of the models and instead presented her the way that u did :D that was AWESOME :D Arnav's acceptance of her <3 and as much as he was dense about not getting the fact that she loves him too until he brought her to tears, his acceptance in public redeemed him ...somewhat LOL XD he's still going to have to make up for all the torture he put her through right? which also reminds me of Lisel the poor girl seems SO sweet and she had no idea why Khushi didn't seem too fond of her from the start, though I was very shocked that Khushi put on a brave front in the beginning of the chapter, I was like whattt is this girl doing? and then I was like ohhh it's THAT act, XD and then I was like *facepalm* really Arnav? REALLYYY? U can't tell that she's faking it? =____=  (sorry for saying "like" too much and no it isn't a habit XD just comes and goes)

the full blast confession, does that mean buaji's truth too? :D or u gotta keep that for later :3?

I'm so glad they're great people :DDD so happy for u, enjoy your time with them :D very excited for ur update for tmr :D :D :D :D :D enjoy the super long comment, hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the chapter :D 

HEY! that's cheating! I thought I was your only baby...*betrayal moment* ...I see how it is...

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congratulations on new thread 3!!!πŸ₯³you deserve it
verisimilitude thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh..
i thot u postd d nxt prt on d new thread..
bt u r takin too much tym..
i wish she confesses too..
i want dem 2 end ol dis drama..
n bring out wteva z in der hrt..
update soon..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› n do pm me..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊😊
RandomGirl thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...
ak_maggi thumbnail
congrats on new thread...

UPDATE SOOON!πŸ˜”
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ITS SUNDAY ... waiting for update darling ... when u gone update for us😍 
_Roka_ thumbnail