Thanx a ton..:/ - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by KP_Marina

when somebody opens any post on a public forum he/she should be prepared for all sort of comments.Thats the way things should go on.no offense to anyone.

yes.. he should be and i assume many of us are... 

but comments should be on the characters.. not personal attacks on the topic starter.. no? 

Originally posted by Filza.

Veena, do you know the gravity of the sin you've committed by criticizing P... its also not allowed here..

coming to your post, your complain is exactly my complain...

murder requires both intention and action.. what ASY tried to do with K and what KN tried to do with ASY.. both had the 2 elements...(actions couldn't succeed in both)

so both should be treated equally.. thats my only grudge..

πŸ˜† I hav alwayz been xpressin my views watever i feel, right r wrong whether Itz Krish r Pratz r KriYa, then y not now lol
n agree with U...

<font color="#CC0000"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">when somebody opens any post on a public forum he/she should be prepared for all sort of comments.Thats the way things should go on.no offense to anyone.</font></font></font>
ofcourse I am n every TM is i think, I did replied to all n offended if necessary...

yes.. he should be and i assume many of us are... 

but comments should be on the characters.. not personal attacks on the topic starter.. no? 

where did i go personal????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Did i mentioned any actor's name here???or i blamed the post maker???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
just expressed my views and already has mention that i have no offense to anyone..
Edited by KP_Marina - 11 years ago

where did i go personal????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Did i mentioned any actor's name here???or i blamed the post maker???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
just expressed my views and already has mention that i have no offense to anyone..

did i say you got personal?! i didn't!! it was not directed at you

did i say you got personal?! i didn't!! it was not directed at you

u quoted me na😭so i thought ur directly pointing at me
Prat k diwano ko kia ho gaya hay g??:o

u quoted me na😭so i thought ur directly pointing at me

i'm sorry if you felt that! i was not. it was about something else. it generally happens over here a number of times so i just mentioned. 

i'm sorry if you felt that! i was not. it was about something else. it generally happens over here a number of times so i just mentioned. 

not a problem swittyπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Prat k diwano ko kia ho gaya hay g??:o

A gae ap g bs ap ki hi kammi thi bolo g πŸ˜† πŸ˜†