Pratigya

Thanx a ton..:/ (Page 4)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Sorry i dont know what's happening in the forum. Who is basher who is lover i'm not aware of it Cause i'm in "Staying away' mood. But P is defending ASY in which point? She tried to stop KN, informed SS about KN, Asked Krish to save ASY. These are the reasons?

I'm not supporting P neither the whole Thaxena's (Thakur's and Saxena's). For me each an everyone irritating me to the core !!

we r upset abt P ignorin the fact ASY is also did a crime n not pure victim, She forgave him, who tried her hubby's life, if we say So, we r baised, blind in K love, Bashers, jumpin on P, then wat to say abt them who can't see P dumbness r over smartness n ASY's criminal acts... ? Wat to name tat?

Why to point others?? Confused Views differs Doesn't mean we have to fight with our friends. Anyways forum is in vulnerable stage. So i'm off. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssVeena.SCaped_CrusaderFleurBleue

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Veena & Teena u two r rockingLOLWinksorry like button is not working in this threadOuchwow what a similar name-veena-teenaErmm

bold  LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

P is doing what she did to SDS, KN ,ganga n Menaka ... they r evils n still she fought for their rights , even after they betrayed n endangered K n her life ...if she could forget n forgive SDS, KN n Menaka after what they did to K n her n to her family , then i can understand what she is doing to ASY ...she treated SDS as victim, ganga as victim, the same is happening here ... then why should she behave differently with ASY ? she never supported ASY in his deeds, infact she questioned him...she only stood for what is right ...n here KN is wrong ...ASY is a victim here ...noone deserves to be poisoned ...

K is behaving very badly due to his anger ...like burning things n all...but he is in his character ...same way P is also behaving according to her character ... she is doing what is right ...

komal n kesar r behaving disgustingly ... n KN Dead

Very balanced thoughts, dhakarn. Pratigya's actions r fully justified n her resolve to side with the truth is commendable. It's funny to see criticism of Pratz where there might be appreciation. May be the jealousy of ASY is driving people mad & is the reason behind recent Pratz-bashing. But why this hatred toward ASY???? May be some people view his exceptional charm as a threat to kriya. This is the whole nine yard of the ongoing Pratigya-bashing philosophy. Isn't it immature or even insane to think ASY-P getting involved in any immoral way?
About ASY's act of taking up a case against Krishna, one can only say that he was morally wrong. But to label it a crime is a ridiculous exaggeration. We know that thousands of murder cases r decided in our courts everyday...a I don't know a single case where the lawyer was punished for pleading on behalf of the murderer. A lawyer is free to plead for his client eventhough he is proved guilty later on. So ASY did not commit any technical error in fighting the case against Krishna. But I agree that it was his unethical act & as u pointed out Pratigya had questioned, lectured n even challenged ASY on this matter.
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

P is doing what she did to SDS, KN ,ganga n Menaka ... they r evils n still she fought for their rights , even after they betrayed n endangered K n her life ...if she could forget n forgive SDS, KN n Menaka after what they did to K n her n to her family , then i can understand what she is doing to ASY ...she treated SDS as victim, ganga as victim, the same is happening here ... then why should she behave differently with ASY ? she never supported ASY in his deeds, infact she questioned him...she only stood for what is right ...n here KN is wrong ...ASY is a victim here ...noone deserves to be poisoned ...

K is behaving very badly due to his anger ...like burning things n all...but he is in his character ...same way P is also behaving according to her character ... she is doing what is right ...

Very balanced thoughts, dhakarn. Pratigya's actions r fully justified n her resolve to side with the truth is commendable. It's funny to see criticism of Pratz where there might be appreciation. May be the jealousy of ASY is driving people mad & is the reason behind recent Pratz-bashing. But why this hatred toward ASY???? May be some people view his exceptional charm as a threat to kriya. This is the whole nine yard of the ongoing Pratigya-bashing philosophy. Isn't it immature or even insane to think ASY-P getting involved in any immoral way?
About ASY's act of taking up a case against Krishna, one can only say that he was morally wrong. But to label it a crime is a ridiculous exaggeration. We know that thousands of murder cases r decided in our courts everyday...a I don't know a single case where the lawyer was punished for pleading on behalf of the murderer. A lawyer is free to plead for his client eventhough he is proved guilty later on. So ASY did not commit any technical error in fighting the case against Krishna. But I agree that it was his unethical act & as u pointed out Pratigya had questioned, lectured n even challenged ASY on this matter.
we all know what charm ASY has and how he helped our trps lol speaking abt jealousy ,why should we be jealous? Krishna is not a coward,doesnt backbite ppl, doesnt wear a mask, even saves his worst enemies! What is ASY?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Bruce_LteenssCaped_CrusaderVeena.SAnondo.R

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

therz lot of diff b/w Crtitism n bashing, one can see whoz doin wat, n u no need to think r judge our views, wats tats ASY charm etc etc n fear 4 KriYa lol tats funny... Better juz stick up to topic rather than deviatin n judgin my r others views,
hope U read the topic, I juz said, Y Pratz r CVs ignoring the fact tat ASY tried to save murderer n to destroy an Innocent life, Did he juz wanted SS's acceptance, nothing else he did? Even after Krish released he tried to trap him, with revenge, here tat revenge part is being ignored by all n sayin like hez innocent etc etc, tats my point..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lteenss

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I have a question if P was for justice and can't support wrong, it would have been good if she made a complaint when KN tried to run ASY over. A crime was committed and by not complaining, one is supporting criminals. P words.

The cvs are hellbent in showing ASY as a moral person but the audience are not fools as he has said many times that he wanted to destroy the family

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteBruce_LFilza.Veena.SCaped_CrusaderAnondo.RJupiters_Cock

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

thanks, P is justified , but ASY is not ... n i don't think anybody here feels threatened by ASY ...bec ASY is just another supporting character , a very weak n immoral person at that ...he can't even stand before K ...he will be leaving our show soon ...ASY track would pave the way for a rift in TN , that's how its shown now...

@ bold :Completely agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssbabithaj

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

we all know what charm ASY has and how he helped our trps lol speaking abt jealousy ,why should we be jealous? Krishna is not a coward,doesnt backbite ppl, doesnt wear a mask, even saves his worst enemies! What is ASY?

A bas***d
 - unfortunate for him and us who have to watch this sorry track and watch characters
- both percieved good and those perceived bad - 
act ridiculous.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Bruce_LteenssCaped_CrusaderVeena.SAnondo.RJupiters_Cock

Go to top