Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

its of no use sis. Things are really getting serious. Its sad to see our friends are fighting each other cause of a fiction and fictional characters. KP wont come to support right? then why to ruin our friendship?? I know it wont stop cause people lost their coolness and fuming. So i'm staying away. Will be there on LUD and WU thread.

Agree bro bt we r kriyan c how everyone is busy wid krish r Pratz it,s all of us love for them in end all these arguments will b ignored !!
Some saying Pratz Pratz some saying krish krish bt I say kriya kriya 😆 😳
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Agree bro bt we r kriyan c how everyone is busy wid krish r Pratz it,s all of us love for them in end all these arguments will b ignored !!
Some saying Pratz Pratz some saying krish krish bt I say kriya kriya 😆 😳

Muskaan Even if one says Pratz Pratz Pratz r Krish Krish Krish, tat doesn't mean they r not KriYa fans, here almost all KriYa fans includin me, dependin on track r Epi, Discussions take places whethere itz abt Krish r Pratz r KriYa whether itz +vely r -vely, not a big deal...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But you did. Anyways. Leave it. Want peace ðŸ˜ƒ

I knew u won't be able to cite.
@red: You hv a dove in me.
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvette

A lawyer is indeed allowed to represent and defend anyone he or she decides to - and indeed to enter a plea on behalf ofa murderer.

However a lawyer has the higher duty which is to the court and to ensure it is not misled in any way

Up to the point ASY didnt know whether or not K really was the killer - he was fine

But at the point he knew beyond reasonable doubt K wasnt the killer he breached his duty to the court and was ready to mislead it by continuing to defend a killer

If the court became aware of this fact  they would have hauled ASY's ass and disciplined him - possibly even struck him off or banged him into the cells for joining hands with a killer and prosecuting someone he knew was innocent.

So it was totally unethical, unprofessional and potentially punishable by incarceration if the court felt it had been mislead

isnt incarceration following a wrongdoing a crime then?

By the way - lawyers do indeed represent hardened criminals and killers - but the majority will never put their livlihoods or their licences at risk for them.

I know u r a lawyer & it'd be futile to argue with u over technicalities.
I fully agree that it was an unethical act of ASY to hv defended Tanmay even after he was almost certain of Krishna's innocence. This act of ASY could bring ignominy to him..
I don't think the court, in case of ASY, could conclusively prove that the lawyer was misleading. If u remember, Tanmay never confessed his crime before ASY...instead it was ASY who suspected Tanmay's activities & arrived at the conclusion himself. Besides, all the tampering with the evidence was committed by Tanmay himself & ASY was not involved in that.     
I feel very sad about the lack/inefficiency of legal mechanisms to punish all such unethical professionals in our legal system. I hv never come across a lawyer who was served a sentence for hving prosecuted an innocent intentionally.
Judiciary is highly corrupt in India. We know of criminals who hv murdered people in broad day light but they r defying law b'coz the eye-witnesses r too scared to speak against the dabang killers. That unethical lawyers will ever be punished is a distant dream & a tall order in a country like India where the courts find it difficult to sentence the terrorists convicted for attacking the Parliament.😭

Edited by ssrbaqri - 11 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

I knew u won't be able to cite.
@red: You hv a dove in me.

Huh? I did !! You can read the post again Mr. Dove. Whatever just leave it. 

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Muskaan Even if one says Pratz Pratz Pratz r Krish Krish Krish, tat doesn't mean they r not KriYa fans, here almost all KriYa fans includin me, dependin on track r Epi, Discussions take pla
ces whethere itz abt Krish r Pratz r KriYa whether itz +vely r -vely, not a big deal...

I know that veena I was just kidding in a serious conversation 😳 😆
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Huh? I did !! You can read the post again Mr. Dove. Whatever just leave it. 

See, it were u who made a baseless accusation. So funny that u r still persisting with the same accusation despite my denial & ur failure to quote any such statement made by me. And u claim to know more about my posts than even I do.
Chalo bhai. Leave the matter here itself. Humne kab kuchh kaha?😊