Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Why to point others??๐Ÿ˜• Views differs Doesn't mean we have to fight with our friends. Anyways forum is in vulnerable stage. So i'm off.

Don't leave as some emotions are running high. It will pass and apologies if I in any way hurt ur feelings...
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

therz lot of diff b/w Crtitism n bashing, one can see whoz doin wat, n u no need to think r judge our views, wats tats ASY charm etc etc n fear 4 KriYa lol tats funny... Better juz stick up to topic rather than deviatin n judgin my r others views,
hope U read the topic, I juz said, Y Pratz r CVs ignoring the fact tat ASY tried to save murderer n to destroy an Innocent life, Did he juz wanted SS's acceptance, nothing else he did? Even after Krish released he tried to trap him, with revenge, here tat revenge part is being ignored by all n sayin like hez innocent etc etc, tats my point..!!

@veena...have u read a famous idiom...'''''make hay while sun shines"""jsst striked in ma head๐Ÿ˜†
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks, P is justified , but ASY is not ... n i don't think anybody here feels threatened by ASY ...bec ASY is just another supporting character , a very weak n immoral person at that ...he can't even stand before K ...he will be leaving our show soon ...ASY track would pave the way for a rift in TN , that's how its shown now...

bold...

..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ as i said''make hay while sun shines๐Ÿ˜†

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

Very balanced thoughts, dhakarn. Pratigya's actions r fully justified n her resolve to side with the truth is commendable. It's funny to see criticism of Pratz where there might be appreciation. May be the jealousy of ASY is driving people mad & is the reason behind recent Pratz-bashing. But why this hatred toward ASY???? May be some people view his exceptional charm as a threat to kriya. This is the whole nine yard of the ongoing Pratigya-bashing philosophy. Isn't it immature or even insane to think ASY-P getting involved in any immoral way?

About ASY's act of taking up a case against Krishna, one can only say that he was morally wrong. But to label it a crime is a ridiculous exaggeration. We know that thousands of murder cases r decided in our courts everyday...a I don't know a single case where the lawyer was punished for pleading on behalf of the murderer. A lawyer is free to plead for his client eventhough he is proved guilty later on. So ASY did not commit any technical error in fighting the case against Krishna. But I agree that it was his unethical act & as u pointed out Pratigya had questioned, lectured n even challenged ASY on this matter.

@Blue why its funny?? criticism and bashing aren't same !! @Red Why just you can't stop pointing, Pinching others?? This is how a topic turns in to a bashing thread.

@Bold I think i read somewhere a topic regarding ASY-P linking up if i'm not wrong !! 

Anondo.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Don't leave as some emotions are running high. It will pass and apologies if I in any way hurt ur feelings...

its of no use sis. Things are really getting serious. Its sad to see our friends are fighting each other cause of a fiction and fictional characters. KP wont come to support right?  then why to ruin our friendship?? I know it wont stop cause people lost their coolness and fuming. So i'm staying away. Will be there on LUD and WU thread.

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teeena

@veena...have u read a famous idiom...'''''make hay while sun shines"""jsst striked in ma head๐Ÿ˜†

Funny...but there's nothing like that. Do u think the sun can ever shine in the dark continents of forum cliques? Lol.Edited by ssrbaqri - 11 years ago
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

@Blue why its funny?? criticism and bashing aren't same !! @Red Why just you can't stop pointing, Pinching others?? This is how a topic turns in to a bashing thread.

@Bold I think i read somewhere a topic regarding ASY-P linking up if i'm not wrong !!

Sorry bro...I'm not interested in pinching anyone b'coz I always hv better things to do. Like anybody I m just expressing my views & forum rules allow me to call a spade a spade.
The article about ASY-P u r referring to seems to be a flight of ur imagination. I hv never supported this kind of immoral relationship. I'd like u to specify or quote my statement where u think I hv supported ASY-P relationship. I'm sure u could not comprehend the text. Better read that again.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very balanced thoughts, dhakarn. Pratigya's actions r fully justified n her resolve to side with the truth is commendable. It's funny to see criticism of Pratz where there might be appreciation. May be the jealousy of ASY is driving people mad & is the reason behind recent Pratz-bashing. But why this hatred toward ASY???? May be some people view his exceptional charm as a threat to kriya. This is the whole nine yard of the ongoing Pratigya-bashing philosophy. Isn't it immature or even insane to think ASY-P getting involved in any immoral way?
About ASY's act of taking up a case against Krishna, one can only say that he was morally wrong. But to label it a crime is a ridiculous exaggeration. We know that thousands of murder cases r decided in our courts everyday...a I don't know a single case where the lawyer was punished for pleading on behalf of the murderer. A lawyer is free to plead for his client eventhough he is proved guilty later on. So ASY did not commit any technical error in fighting the case against Krishna. But I agree that it was his unethical act & as u pointed out Pratigya had questioned, lectured n even challenged ASY on this matter.

A lawyer is indeed allowed to represent and defend anyone he or she decides to - and indeed to enter a plea on behalf ofa murderer.

However a lawyer has the higher duty which is to the court and to ensure it is not misled in any way

Up to the point ASY didnt know whether or not K really was the killer - he was fine

But at the point he knew beyond reasonable doubt K wasnt the killer he breached his duty to the court and was ready to mislead it by continuing to defend a killer

If the court became aware of this fact  they would have hauled ASY's ass and disciplined him - possibly even struck him off or banged him into the cells for joining hands with a killer and prosecuting someone he knew was innocent.

So it was totally unethical, unprofessional and potentially punishable by incarceration if the court felt it had been mislead

isnt incarceration following a wrongdoing a crime then?

By the way - lawyers do indeed represent hardened criminals and killers - but the majority will never put their livlihoods or their licences at risk for them.

Anondo.R thumbnail

Sorry bro...I'm not interested in pinching anyone b'coz I always hv better things to do. Like anybody I m just expressing my views & forum rules allow me to call a spade a spade.

The article about ASY-P u r referring to seems to be a flight of ur imagination. I hv never supported this kind of immoral relationship. I'd like u to specify or quote my statement where u think I hv supported ASY-P relationship. I'm sure u could not comprehend the text. Better read that again.

But you did. Anyways. Leave it. Want peace ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post veena even from last few episode i m not getting why cvs are showing ASY like pure saint n thakurs like pure evil.I not against P but her attitude in this track is not acceptable my pov