Thanx a ton..:/ - Page 2

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: teeena

nice post..😊

actually nly krish is the one who always remain in his character...👏
othervse all mkap characters r hypocrites🥱

lol MKAP full of hypocrits KriYa r KN r SS r ASY r GHs, shoow is Mann kee awaz of hypocrites 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

P is doing what she did to SDS, KN ,ganga n Menaka ... they r evils n still she fought for their rights , even after they betrayed n endangered K n her life ...if she could forget n forgive SDS, KN n Menaka after what they did to K n her n to her family , then i can understand what she is doing to ASY ...she treated SDS as victim, ganga as victim, the same is happening here ... then why should she behave differently with ASY ? she never supported ASY in his deeds, infact she questioned him...she only stood for what is right ...n here KN is wrong ...ASY is a victim here ...noone deserves to be poisoned ...

K is behaving very badly due to his anger ...like burning things n all...but he is in his character ...same way P is also behaving according to her character ... she is doing what is right ...

komal n kesar r behaving disgustingly ... n KN 🤢

i hav pointed althose Wat U said abt Pratz All, n I couldn't digest her mahantha seein all as victims n Krish his behaviour is kiddish r bad I can see his pain in tat, whose fa betrayed n hurted them with an Illegal affair a son, n moreover hez his enemy... Tats my POV abt K, n am not comparin K n P here n thier acts to support r offend anyone, i described everyone's acts individually, tats all I can say...Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

lol MKAP full of hypocrits KriYa r KN r SS r ASY r GHs, shoow is Mann kee awaz of hypocrites 🤣

actually i think k wnt be that much hurt,,if asy hd nt done that court case drama nd then remember, that phone call he made nd said ki he will indulge kst in a false case f breaking his bones..

now asy vnt to be his bro vt if he hv won the case nd kst vs imprisoned,,then vt ss nd p wud hv done..🥱

so this is the main reason f his anger , nd yaa fccrse no child cn tolerate such a betrayl by his father😊
Edited by teeena - 11 years ago
Veena.S thumbnail

actually i think k hvnt that much hurt,,if asy hd nt done that court case drama nd then remember, that phone call he made nd said ki he will indulge kst in a false case f breaking his bones..

now asy vnt to be his bro vt if he hv won the case nd kst vs imprisoned,,then vt ss nd p wud hv done..🥱

so this is the main reason f his anger , nd yaa fccrse no child cn tolerate such a betrayl by his father😊

👏 Xactly my doubt too, then wat would ASY, still would he enters in TN askin same rights n with victim tag, so He failed n tried , tryin other way, n SS r Pratz r GHs, as Krish released, ASY has own reasons 4 revenge , So he can be forgiven?
teenss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

👏 Xactly my doubt too, then wat would ASY, still would he enters in TN askin same rights n with victim tag, so He failed n tried , tryin other way, n SS r Pratz r GHs, as Krish released, ASY has own reasons 4 revenge , So he can be forgiven?

he still tried his best to destroy kst's life..
1))in court case
2))when he saw him happy after freed frm court,,he vs full f revenge again..
3))then he again enterd his way on thet parking fight nd then phone dhamki...

now cvs changed their mind nd vnt us to frget evrrything...

nd ss he is the onw who vnna kill kn menka 's child...

he is the one who made kn learn to kill uor enemy..

hd relation with ganga now shaku nd now he wnt symapthy...

nd nd prats...k she is right..bt cnt she give a piece f advise to ss,shaku nd asy too🥱

Veena.S thumbnail

he still tried his best to destroy kst's life..
1))in court case
2))when he saw him happy after freed frm court,,he vs full f revenge again..
3))then he again enterd his way on thet parking fight nd then phone dhamki...

now cvs changed their mind nd vnt us to frget evrrything...

nd ss he is the onw who vnna kill kn menka 's child...

he is the one who made kn learn to kill uor enemy..

hd relation with ganga now shaku nd now he wnt symapthy...

nd nd prats...k she is right..bt cnt she give a piece f advise to ss,shaku nd asy too 🥱

Xactly, tats wat my point... Shez busy in showin sympathy , n giving victim tags to all, no time 4 usual bhashans...
teenss thumbnail
Xactly, tats wat my point... Shez busy in showin sympathy , n giving victim tags to all, no time 4 usual bhashans...

her usuall bhashans r fr kst nly😉😆
poor guy cn listen🥱

i vnna add smthing abt gh vassis too😆😆
ghost house people famous fr round cnference ...
in court case vn blame vs on kst,,all r in full mood ,,arushi,prof,dadi..
ven shifted to tamtam then silence...

vt they knw abt asy bt yaa they r defending him..mindless people😡

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veena & Teena u two r rocking😆😉sorry like button is not working in this threadwow what a similar name-veena-teena🤔
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry i dont know what's happening in the forum. Who is basher who is lover i'm not aware of it Cause i'm in "Staying away' mood. But P is defending ASY in which point? She tried to stop KN, informed SS about KN, Asked Krish to save ASY. These are the reasons? 

I'm not supporting P neither the whole Thaxena's (Thakur's and Saxena's). For me each an everyone irritating me to the core !! 

Veena.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Veena & Teena u two r rocking😆😉sorry like button is not working in this threadwow what a similar name-veena-teena🤔

😆 thankoo thankoo, y don't u join n wats tat borin emo at last?