Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Tum Miley -Discontinued Pg 44 (Page 35)

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Hi peachuu

awsome update ... i read ur ff in one goo.. and loved it... and trust me its feel like Dek is started once again... as i am missing alot DEK...
U know i used to think what will happen if MAnyata  never kidnnaped by Murari... i got my answer through ur FF. Manyata will remain mayanta..
Thanks for lovely story .
Will wait for ur next update ..
And dis for you ClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClap

Edited by saneha85 - 19 August 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Awsome...yuppiii...J kamini ka plan sucess nahi hua manyata aur uday ka roka ho gaya...but this akash badi heri giri zad raha tha...lol...uday called him spot boy...woh t ush ke bhi layak nahi hai...flashback is sooo...emotional...yaar.plzzz...ab to manveer romance start kardo.plzzz...update son.

prachurya

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
m's concern for uday wass sooo lovelyy,and her hiding it wass soo sweet!!!!!!!! uday always guard m,inspte of evrythng dats really touching!!!!!!! and uday's mom's ;hnga memory was soo lovely!!!!!!! update soon!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85prachurya

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the pm...  this was a fantastic chapter Clap Clap

you know i was expecting or rather hoping for something like this to happen in the serial during the marriage when manyata ran off... i loved the way u have portrayed uday.. he has locked d emotions and manyata s trying to bring it out...

loved the twist n how uday gets what he wanted.. but somehow am still confused.. y does uday not marry jay even though he wants devgarh and she is the yuvrani.. what r his plans... to make manyata the yuvrani.. but y?? he doesnt seem to love her.. or does he..

wondering how manyata is going to behave after this roka.. is she still going to support jay?.. but how can she.. wudnt she think of the feelings of others like her parents, unnati n all.. yes she doesnt like uday but everyone wants her to get married to him... n she being portrayed as a loving daughter wud have to marry uday for her family even if she doesnt wish...

but wat will jay do now that her plan has failed... will she try to fool manyata again... how is she going to face uday.. n wat will be uday's reaction..
given all this how is uday going to manage to marry manyata.. will it be a forced marriage EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ps... sorry my entire comment is full of questions Big smileLOL

waiting for the next update eagerly Big smile

prachurya

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Loving it more with each chapter :) :)
Keep up the good work :)

prachurya

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg omg omg wat an update prachu!!!!! 
Loved it to the core!!!!!
Ui maa !! uday is one smart guy!! I tell u!!
Yippee yippee baj gayi J ki band!!! *whistle*
Dhinka chika dhinka chika ee ee ee!!
I am happy us akash ka haat twist kiya!!
So sweet flashback!! dreamy!!!!
Ufff!!! ab ayega asli mazaa!!
Ty for pm!!

prachurya

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
WHOA!! That was brilliant...a total game changer!!ClapStar Wish I was there to see that selfish J cry Ouch... LOVED how Uday reacted to Aakash touching Manyata...he is starting to recognise his feelings 4 M, finally! However hard u try to deny it UV, the fact is that u r startin 2 fall, and fall hard!Embarrassed
Manyata, you'd better start behaving more responsibly and recognising your duties towards others, and don't try anything stupid again...you know how UV likes to teach you lessons!Wink

Ur FF is astonishingly lifelike...I can almost feel the scenes playing out in front of me!! It's quite spooky!!LOLLOL UV is such a mastermind..u have made me fall in love with him even more! And I don't want to say anything about that annoying Akash..why does he have to pop up at the wrong moment, every single time??Angry

P.S Love you 4 the pm..u saved me quite a lot of time!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryavampire12345678

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hey awesum .. nd ya it was preety long ... plzz post next partsoon nd thnxx fr d pm .. :)

plzz pm next time

prachurya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index