Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Tum Miley -Discontinued Pg 44 (Page 34)

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
sorry for talking so much time i loved the update i felt like i was watching dekha ek khwab the characters are so same and the whole thing is so perfectly described i loved this chapter please update soon and thanks for the pm

Edited by vampire12345678 - 28 August 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
gr8 update truely fab i loved how uday found it all and the convo bw uday and manyata in the car was fab finally j has fallen hard can't wait for further updates 
cont soon :) 

prachurya

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I wrote such a huge comment for you that GOT LOSTAngryAngryAngry... ARggghhh!!

Well will just say I love this sensible yet sacrificing Manyata and this ultimate game player/ baazi palat Yuvraj Udayveer... can't wait to see how the relationship of M and J gonna be now and is Manyata going to behave like a fiancee now/ accept the relation or try her best to unite her sister with her love? To what extent is Jai and M's relationship been strained now?

The story is taking a really interesting turn!... Do continue soon!ClapClapClap

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 August 2012 at 6:10pm

prachurya

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
loved the update Prachurya!

prachurya

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
u have really kept DEK alive prachurya as reading ur FF reminds me of the time when i used to wait impatiently  for ur witten update on AT chat thread and u used to give live written update of episode .

It seems DEK is still going on and I am reading its live update.

Just one request dear pls give a bit of line spacing in dialogues as I really mix them up while reading and have to read twice to get it.

Do it only if u feel ok with it as I still like it anyways Clap

Thanks for keeping DEK alive as ur FF give me feel of a live update.

prachurya

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
After reading this update all I can say is that Prachu you're a rockstar! Honestlyy speaking I can't get over how brilliantly you write - its matches soo extremely well with the actual show that it shocks me. In fact I wish you would become a CV or something because you're amazing at building suspense, giving us and leaving us wanting more ManVeer scenes and biggest of all I feel like your chapters always have some sort of motive or significance when it comes to ManVeer.
I think one of the most powerful line in this chapter for me was 
Uday had avoided the talk as Uday had made himself emotionless since his mother left him and Manyata seemed to be breaking the walls he built around his heart.

That really showed the impact that Manyata is having on UV life. Then the second most powerful thing was the last line:

Uday smiled at them and turned to Manyata to smirk at her to drive the point home that now they had a relation and they were bethroted to each other.     

It just shows that UV totally got his revenge plus what he wanted after that last encounter. And it also shows how much significance every scene even if its a romantic ManVeer scene- how much signifuacne it has in teh long run becasue if Im guessing correct then all this happened because of Manyata's accusation right?

I absolutely loved that you brought UV's mom back through the flashbacks! The lehenga thing was an awesome idea! I honestly dont know where you think of such amazing stuff from! Shocked

Its clear that Manyata and UV's icy hearts are both thawing out towards each other and I hope in the next update we can see some action. Wink I would love to read a ManVeer scene where both of them question themseleves and end up guilty of getting lost in each other! Embarrassed

prachurya

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
awww peachuu

This was fantastic !!
Loveddd it :D
Hayy mera princey he does knw who can play some rubbish game and he is the master in every game
I loved the manveer car drive to devgarj palave aww they are coming closer
Finally ManVeer roka
Cont soon :)

prachurya

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthnaks...loved it...ClapClap

prachurya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index