Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Tum Miley -Discontinued Pg 44 - Page 27

Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey awesum .. nd ya it was preety long ... plzz post next partsoon nd thnxx fr d pm .. :)

plzz pm next time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

u have really kept DEK alive prachurya as reading ur FF reminds me of the time when i used to wait impatiently  for ur witten update on AT chat thread and u used to give live written update of episode .

It seems DEK is still going on and I am reading its live update.

Just one request dear pls give a bit of line spacing in dialogues as I really mix them up while reading and have to read twice to get it.

Do it only if u feel ok with it as I still like it anyways 👏

Thanks for keeping DEK alive as ur FF give me feel of a live update.

@Prachu: In red: I also agree with the spacing part... kinda gets tough to read in 1 go..and have to focus harder many times & I end up mixing up lines too
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

awesome part

so Uday found out their plan and made manyata come back to roka but manyata was already feeling guilty anyway for betraying her father... i know Jay will do something worse or taunt Manyata but uday is also harrasing Manyata in a way anyway... upar se aakash bhi to hai stupid kahin ka...
i hope manyata ki problems door ho jaye aur at least wo uday ki feelings ko samjhe...

update soon
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! awesome! You have kept the real spirit of DEK in ur FF! Uday was so true to his character! And I loved the 'spot boy' part. It was hilarious!

Thanks for the pm. Your FF is one of the best, if not the best, in IF land.
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE!! Loved it!! Plzzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc update
aww uday found her he shudnt be looking at peoples phones 😆
thx 4 da pm
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u 4 keeping DEK alive .lov u 4 dis.a big hug.
as a reader m always hungry/thirsty so the length is ok.
 once again m speechless.can't describe my feeling properly.just one word - loved it.loved  it.loved it loved it loved it loved it.loved it.loved it.loved it. loved it loved it.m crazy.loved it totally.loved manveer scene.its beautiful.try 2 update soon.
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Prachurya, I was a silent reader of your FF for a while but these last two parts were tooo good, I had to comment! Reading your FF is actually like watching DEK, its so similar and reminds me of the earlier episodes with Manveer nok-jhok! You should have been the CV of the show lol. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon 😊
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Part

finally manveer roka is done

Cont soon
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great job prachu. Currently I m in Bermuda on family vacation but sab ki nazaron se chhup kar room mein aa gayee sirf aur sirf isse read karne k liye..

Thanks a ton!!!