Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Tum Miley -Discontinued Pg 44 (Page 27)

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Loved loved loved it!!!
Seriously this FF matches so well with the olden DEK days that I just love to read it and relive those amazing days!! Really really love how your slowly but surely creating feelings in UV's heart fro Manyata! It's subtle but there which I love as him changing is gradual and not just out of nowhere! :D What can I say? I honestly love the themes in your FF. the whole thing about Manyata intriguing UV because of being a pure soul. That is honestly something i've alwyas wnated to see in the show but CVs always portrayed her as selfish and childish. Whereas in this ff im relaly liking Manyata as mature, sensible and sacrifising type. Smile Hopefully though she'll realize that there is no point in sacrifsing for Jainadnini. Dead The last scene was just amazing as once again you just said so beautifully why UV was so attracted to her.
 It was the feel of Manyata, the innocent and pure hearted, blemishless Manyata in his arms. 

I really loved this line the most!! OKay dont know if any of my blabber made any sense but just honestly continue soon caz this is one amazing FF thta I alwyas look forwrad to read! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanprachurya

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
It was an splendid  update,Clap loved it.Among all the ff's this the only ff that takes me back to the intial days of teh show, I so miss those days yaar. But till I have this ff, I guess I'm goodTongue.

Really the same Polo award ceremony was so much more intriguing and amazing here. Gosh Manayata coming to the ceremony was indeed a surprise for me. You so well showed the bonding of manyata and Unnati. Again a commendable job with the entire scene and situation Clap

And J is so despicableAngry , but no complaints, she always acts as a reverse cupid for manveer, or let her show some more bitchinessEvil Smile

And thanks for the PM dear, and please continue soonHug

kojagoryfanprachurya

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Superb update!! Plzzz don't even think of discontinuing this FF cuz its one of my fave ones!! Plzzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prachurya

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
speechless!!!aweeesome,beautiful.loved it completely.
p.s-mahi is right.plzzz plzzz don't stop writing.take ur time bt plz keep writing.i loved this.

prachurya

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
awsome...speechlesss...mind blowing...sooo...finally the great yuvraj udayveer singh is in love...love dear...awww...that pool scene was just awsomeee...and the last was tooo...good ...u have explained it very well.this FF is one of my fvrt FF.i must say u r a great writer...so...plzzz...dnt u ever think about discon...plzzz...update soon...and thanx for PM.

prachurya

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Loving it more and more with every update :) :)

prachurya

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
woowww,it was the bst one!!!!!!!!! uday carryng m in his strng arms,and uday is a bazigar,haar k jitne wale ko bazigaar khte hai!!!!!!!!!! thn  m i nt th party,in the room,i was spellbound!!!!!!!!! dnt even thnk of dscontinuing,it was jst awesome!!!!!!!!!! 

kojagoryfanprachurya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index