India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A well deserved appreciation for her

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Sorry if u have opened this thread in antipation of Khushi or Anjali character.

NANI is one most powerful character I always admired. The way she have the conscience and just never go with the flow. She always tries to find the reason of wat has happened and always stand on the right side. An elderly lady with a clear vision, powerful mind and a heart of gold. Her experience with life helps evryone in Raizadas.

She is one dignified woman for whom age is just a number. She is equally enthusiatic abt thgs like younger Raizadas and not surrounded by servants or dependent on younger onws for her works.

When she speaks no one have audacity to deny her whether they like or not.

Kudos to IPKKND team for creating such an elderly character who is just not adding the crowd but has a different aura of her own. No offence but normally elderly characters in Indian soaps are either very dominating or shown very vulnerable just to add to the drama but she is just perfect mix. She stands tall with head high and when time comes supports the right person.

If u all remember she is the only one who was with Payal before marriage, she was the only one who wanted to know the reason of Shyam's fiasco without creating ne drama and in present she understands that khushi is not the partner in Shyam's game and supporting her.

Hats off cv's and IPKKND team for creating such a glorified loving elderly character who speaks her mind and not adding just another bead to the saas bahu sagas.

My applause to JAYSHREE.T. for doing justice to the character. I will say for u -

JAYSHREE JI U ROCK as nani.

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayawgeet.anjaliRain_dropleezarithuparnalaljoysharmilakiranSarikavimsvasRRCMFaiminaTeamipkkndkshiti123dua_foreverAppleIphone.piekhushi_arnavkiMonsifa321chatritsadk123hsJenny4umerry777shilpi_isssj07staralisanikkipunjanoushka_113Aarassabhiya1swtashblrgalgudia7QueenRani2-Reva-star1315myths_vazejaz*s babeSanam.Mehra1KamalikaGArnavKhushi1996chupachupbabli0204Rita.Cluvipkknd4everDreamcatcherNutsandDoltsraima111Achinta97kitty789AtyayFairy2012PlovesArshiSu_SomerholicAce11kritibalasanyukta90yogifalujennadpasbarunRaykapayel3004sahadaEvocativesunshinegal1224arshi1986meghavnpriyankaablackdice1001xoxo_BaruNiallbijilinirbasitoPrasanna_dhanu.Aisha.sami_qtspsharmilaRashiiiii17zobshehinajnarinnocentgreenashw99AmanramAlpenliebenav_bataafanBansari7RuchaMulayShweta_1Maddy1270.Sia.sanaroxxsreemeeraswetha_chArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaVasantiLadcrazzyhrtpepples_joysimran04vellainsaanArshig8musicfan5kooltoadsamanthana--Kittu--Barundeewani19lalarukh1yyy2krish3riafnasrijaaa127arshi_karishrini_katdeeps_92pooja_k93--BSI-FaNaTic--JennyAvniChaituvKeshriya-happilyunknownjessicadOmaRamdassKaranShilpa:)abracadabraAR_EternalLoveAkanksha-pakpearlVeena..rickksOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711cocoatreeCATZ..GayuArnavincandescentcandykrushpieryroseilovecrepes-ElmoFuj-susan7BeautyForAshesGodhuliLogonrimaNestleToulousemishti_17riyya6

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with you !
Nani is a sweetheart ! I just love her ! I mean she's the only one who thinks about everything from everybody's POV without... She gives supports to people who need it at the right time...
True head of the family !!
Nani character is lovely !! And yeah kudos to Jayashree (ji) for playing it so convincingly !!

Edited by asrcraze - 19 July 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986AfyaArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaArshig8KaranShilpa:)pakpearl

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dii and i completely agree with u..
She's the strongest character in IPKKND... She'll understand each and every situation clearly...
Also she doesn't get into conclusions quickly... Love u nani

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986zobshehAfyaArnavKhushijodiArshig8pakpearl

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I agree, Nani was spot on yesterdays episode, her life long experience is what makes her think out of the bow, more rationally then other people in the Raizada family. She is use to of seeing the bigger picture, and not just what appears in front, and for all we know, she is the thread that ties the family together, because considering the nature of the people in the house, without an elderly clear headed figure to guide them Shantivan would never be Shantivan. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986bijiliAfyaArnavKhushijodi

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Rashmi you are 100% right.  Naniji is the strongest character.  She is bold as well as loving.  She always judge the situation correctly and stands with truth.  Jayasree T is amazingly giving life to the character.  We can not expect any one else as naniji.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986bijiliAfyaArnavKhushijodi

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Agree to u rashmi.
Loved nani ji today.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav_bat

I agree, Nani was spot on yesterdays episode, her life long experience is what makes her think out of the bow, more rationally then other people in the Raizada family. She is use to of seeing the bigger picture, and not just what appears in front, and for all we know, she is the thread that ties the family together, because considering the nature of the people in the house, without an elderly clear headed figure to guide them Shantivan would never be Shantivan.

I second dat...she is a head of family in true sense. She is the reason for Raizadas being together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986Afya

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i agree with u..nani is soo lovable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodi

Go to top