Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
wow khushi is khushi 
how can arnav handal all this thing of khushi for life time
loved it
-pearlblu- Goldie
-pearlblu-
-pearlblu-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
loving dis story...its so CUTE...arnav n khushi are jst ADORABLE...brilliant storyline...awww...plzzz keep updating n plz pm me too...n yes plzz accept my frnd request too...Smile
glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
kushi lol LOL.. she is really crazy girl...poor arnav
thanks for pm

Mahi_Butt Senior Member
Mahi_Butt
Mahi_Butt

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
thanx for the pm!!!
you are really an excellent writer plz continue!!
crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone Smile glad to know you all liked the previous update and thanks for the comments.I have written few sentences in english as i dint know the correct words in hindi pls bear with me EmbarrassedWink!

Part 10

At the breakfast table it was the usual loud affair with only anjali missing.Khushi was upset that her plans had failed and started thinking about her next plan.Arnav kept glancing at Khushi from time to time and knew something is cooking in her brains again.He took a deep breath hoping whatever it is he's not the target of her crazy schemes.He had a glass of orange juice and left the dining table as he had a conference call.Khushi watched him leaving with worried eyes.
NK glanced at Khushi who was watching Arnav leave,with a worried expression."Hey Khushiji aap chinta mat karo nannav teek hojayega.Chotta sa sprain hai"
Naniji - "Haan Khushi bitiya aap fikar math keejiye chotte teek hojayenge"
Khushi smiled at NK and Naniji "Ji naniji..Hum buss unko dawai lekhar aathe hain"
Mamiji - "Phatti saadi humra Arnav bituwa ko pareshaan math karo he isshh not bwell"
Naniji - "Manorama"warning her with a look.Mamiji quieted immediately murmering hello hi bye bye!
Khushi left quickly to give Arnav his medicines.When she went to their room she saw him talking on his bluetooth busily.When he saw her he gave a small smile.Khushi dint smile back.She went near him and handed him a glass of water and the tablets gesturing him to take it.
Arnav still talking on the phone said "Hold on a minute guys" he took the water and tablets from Khushi and gulping it.He smiled at her lightly reassuring her that he's alright.
They both are so in tune with each other that they can understand each other without actually expressing it with words.They both are hot headed to admit their feelings openly but their love can be felt even through their silence.
Khushi started cleaning the room while Arnav was busy with his call.Once the call is done he glanced at Khushi who was quietly cleaning  their room.
He limped close to her.He really felt awkward having to glance and talk to people sideways.
He touched her shoulders turning her to look at him "Khushi tum teek ho?"
Khushi looked up at him worried "Hum teek hai arnav ji par aap? hummare waje se yeh sab hua.Hum kuch teek nahi kar sakthe"She started to babble again.
He touched her lips with his fingers "Sshh its not ur fault.iss me tumahari koi galti nahi hai"
Khushi "i so wanted to ease your pain but i couldnt do it."she pouted.
Arnav smirked"Khushi,i know a way how you can help me ease away my pain.Will you help me"
Khushi being too upset she couldnt help him earlier watched him with an eager expression ready to compile to anything he says, completely missing the mischievious glint in his eyes.
Arnav said huskily "Khushi if u Kiss me i'l feel better.Its paining like hell"He said wincing pretending he was in too much pain than he actually is.
Khushi's eyes widened "Kyaa??"
Arnav then said something which he was sure to make her accept his request "You know Khushi when i was a kid and got hurt ma always kisses it away so the pain goes away par ma tho ab nahi hai" said with a sad puppy dog face.
Khushi melted hearing him say this.She gently cupped his face in between her hands and looked at his chocolate brown eyes drowning in.
He asked her huskily "Khushi will you kiss me so the pain goes away ?pls".Khushi blushed at what he is suggesting.
He loved seeing his wife blush as her entire face will turn into his favourite color.
Khushi stammered "ah woh "
Arnav held her by the waist locking her in his tight embrace."Pls Khushi tum ne kaha tha na ki you wanted to ease away my pain? this is the only way you can help me "giving his best puppy dog face and innocent eyes.
Khushi gazed back at him mesmerised.He had always had this effect on her from the begining.Being this close to him always makes her forget everything around her.Time stood still as Khushi stood looking at arnav captivated while he locked her in his arms holding her tight.

She felt her resolve melting.She couldnt hold herself anymore.Afterall she loves him more than anything in this entire world.Khushi moved her hands cupping his cheeks making him look at her fully.She came more closer to him her hot breath brushing the right side of his face.Both started breathing heavily affected by their very close proximity to each other.Heart beats galloping together.Khushi held his face tightly in her hands.Her lips almost brushing his cheek,Arnav closed his eyes lost in the moment of her touch,when she suddenly moved his neck fast to the right side in a way that the sprain got released with a light sound of muscle releasing.

"Ouccch what the??"He looked at Khushi shocked to find her smiling broadly"See it got released" she said grinning like a kid triumphantly.
To his astonishment he found his sprain is indeed released.At the next second he realised she made him a fool by making him believe she was going to kiss him.When she would have pulled away from his embrace he pulled her back with a force which made her plaster herself across his body.She gasped.He smirked."Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada you thought you can fool me and get away with it" quirking an eyebrow.
She struggled to move which made him hug her even more closer.A mere breath seperated his lips from hers.

He remembered all the time they he had come close to kissing her like this,only to be interrupted by something or someone.Without another thought he kissed her quick making her gasp in surprise.He took advantage and moved his tongue inside her lips dwelling deep into her mouth catching her tongue with his and sucking it.Khushi was assaulted by new sensations making her feel as if she was flying.On her own accord her hands lifted all by itself and wrapped around his neck pulling him more closer without even realising what she was doing.He held her waist in one hand and the other hand dwelled inside her hair.Finally they pulled their lips apart as the need for breathing demanding it.They both were breathing heavily.Khushi couldnt believe that Arnav had kissed her again.She blushed deeply unable to look at his eyes."Wow"Arnav mumbled huskily.He found his shy wife looking down refusing to meet his eyes.He lifted her chin with his hand making her look up at him.

What he saw their made his heart deep faster.Her eyes reflected love.Love for him.He lightly kissed her on her forehead then looked at her to see she was blushing furiously "Khushi tum teek ho?" she nodded shyly.He hugged her again pulling her close.They stood like that lost in each others embrace forgetting everything around them.Neither noticed the person standing at their doorway shocked.

Thats it for now guys Embarrassed How is it ? hope i dint go overboard in the description of that kiss Blushing..Leave your comments and let me know.

The following 244 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpreet_21simron...aksneefarha451288brajenShini.Shiva86salinsweetyHema_guptanila27rithuparnava20171ksgsrkranisatv4underground1sonalashishanisa...angelgitsuganya91suppss77barun_fansaka08dharab90ssttuuttiiraniushashared22neelam1907neena2000kim1310Ipkknd_lover2Angeleyez09HameshaSobtinisnakuturnipMamu768IzaanilaanimaanA_wanderercuppycake11canvasdreamzAbnafisagurukhushdancydreamerBella023sunshineswirlrainy987dimple2011nada_ahina_1234Reachmekriti25janetdennismistletoe22Aym7vaughnbhavs_gid03Super.womannidhu18priyavincutie13pips27suveenasterpallavisarkarnanz_2211DarkBecomingAdd123smittapaarushhwinchfireAnu179natzzzsai_nehapayal.12random94nujhattblore94-chennaivoldemortday_lilyshruthiruchsMitalp142124555fazkaarshi10arshiiamtopperAnuLovesBarunabcdefg1234567heidifalu73lola2012GunMstarandrainbowipkknd_gbdfanNASAKEArshi94bansaldiya55simransmilyAyalasahadaangelicdeeptisunshinegal1224Mahi_Buttdivya1122AshgdarkarshiPMschilukuripuriPadduBarunHoliclibranangelsanjuarshiChanyaforeverneha_shahradha.lovearshifan91Amita2014sabrunarshifansangFirst_Lightjg12sweetlifeyogapremthiyamappymit0905smileysmiBubbles76divyaasrsinghreshmimohanManisha.PixieFairyutthra1208-pearlblu-akurmapu--BumbleBee--SarunArshiloversessyTaujooMadihamomai14PRUMGoldenEyesLalaland222avantika_2012glv_15lovespellmultifacetedbluetajBarunSanayaHMShabana0786seabeautyboisecrazy..Kritz..blah_blah3-eiya-nimi.fanhuny.thebestAR-kashsrmirjiSujata77ParamjitAMAL722pinklyanky_1205vikadesigirllazylad8-FauZimagss24lovearshi01maria_awanhira2050IPKKNDkaur92Maaneet4eveswtsamIPKKNDfan4everCharmz_58mehak06segadaarrsshhiianjusr06jessjazzchevalbhadraprasadMaghinallsluvbugrakenduvadanabellarosasarozzpran28671kshubhangiDivyahetmadhu1210AimmyLovesBarun.ButterCup.basbnano123mahrusweetyaaytcool_sriDrama.QueenISensedYoupiggie-JujuKvrindagupta..Saraa..sruthickdeeswarnamisscrazyfanKhayalonKiMaliksana11star_fan1samia19bhaktiiikriti_atharvcaskersrijaaa127monsi08priasweet-Sunset-HaRul-loverkvarshanishi_I-fianjanu1610tinselfreya123Veena..HansaNTish_AniChitraF..Anita...x-bumblebee-x.--MISHTEE--laksh65Deedeepa1sarunsashasinghsilvia1999jas0308seeta_naipsameena671Mrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kcsunitikapoorpup03..Gunjan.._sree_MeenuCrazyPandaArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16mishti_17felicitysmoak.princessunara

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
wow..it was a nice and lovely one..

Go to top