vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well written...
luved it...โค๏ธ
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ŠHey guys am back!! Sorry i couldnt update earlier as i had some net connection problems.I have decided to make this as an SS๐Ÿ˜ƒ as all of you seem to like it and wanted me to continue๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope i dont bore you!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 4

Its been almost 10 mins since they have been driving and neither of them said a word to each other yet.Both were on their own thoughts thinking about the other.It started raining heavily outside.Arnav glanced across at Khushi who seemed to be engrossed in the rain pouring outside.She is gorgeous,he thought smiling.Khushi on the other hand couldnt stop thinking about what happened in buaji's house few mins earlier.She will never be able to eat gol gappe again without blushing she thought.She could still feel his lips on her fingers,she glanced at her hands which was tightly closed on her lap.

They were driving through a deserted street when his car jerked stuggling to move forward.He tried again and again but the car dint budge."Dammit"
Khushi turned"Arnav ji kya hua?aap ne gaadi kyun rokha?"Then a sudden thought occured "Kahin aap humme get out tho nahi kehne waale na??Hey Devi Maiya hum iss baarish mein ghar waapas kaise jaayenge"
Arnav - "Khushi relax.Actually gaadi kharaab ho gaya.Tum yahaan bete raho mein engine check kar ke aatha hoon"
Khushi - "Par Arnavji bahaar baarish ho rahi hai, aap bheek jaayenge"
Arnav - "Its ok.Tum yahaan beto i'l be back"
Khushi watched him getting out of the car and checking the engine.She looked out the window thinking they were in a deserted street and they wont even get any lift in this rain.Suddenly she heard Arnav yelping in pain loudly she looked out the window shocked to see him holding his hands his eyes closed.

Without thinking she opened the door and stepped out in the rain immediately going to his side."Arnavji kya hua?aapko lagi tho nahi"She looked up at him searching his face for pain when she saw him smirking at her.
Arnav - "Tumhe yaad hai Khushi,maine ek baar meri parking lot mein, tumhe issi tara baarish mein puri raath beekh ne diya tha.Aur tum us raath doosri baar meri bahon mein aayi thi"He smiled at her.
Khushi gasped realising what he had done.He made her a fool again making her come out in rain.She remembered that day clearly when he had left her to get drenched in rain standing in the parking lot and how he had also saved her when a car would have hit her.He had pulled her to his side hugging her close while he saved her life.
Khushi said angrily - "Yeh aap gaadi kharaab hone ka naatak kar rahe the?"
He merely shurred his shoulder smirking - "main bus tumhe uss moment ka yaad dilana chahtha tha.Kuch yaad aaya"
Khushi irritated - "Nahi humme kuch yaad nahi hai.Hum yaad karna bhi nahi chahte.Aap gaadi nikhaliye hum ghar jaana chahthe hain"with that she turned around to go back to the car.

He held her hand pulling her back towards him slowly.She refused to turn around.Smirking he pulled her hands closer to his mouth turned it and planted a kiss on her palm.Khushi hissed in a breath.He slowly kissed each fingertips running his tongue alongside them.Sucking and licking it.Khushi started shivering and not because of the rain falling on them.Arnav smirked knowing fully well the effect he had on her.Encouraged he held her bare waist with one hand while the other hand pulled her close her back hitting his chest.She trembled at his touch.Arnav moved her hair from her back and moved it to one side of her shoulder exposing her bare back to him.Her tiny blouse held together by a small heart shaped clip.He kissed her bare back making her shiver more.His lips travelled upward toward the side of her neck breathing her in.Khushi closed her eyes tightly.Arnav nuzzled her neck kissing the pulse point causing a shiver run through kushi.He explored her neck kissing and nibbling it.Khushi unable to stand his ministrations any longer turned around quickly hugging him tightly.

Arnav hugged her back happily stroking her hair and carassing her exposed bare back.She snuggled closer to him her eyes closed.They both stood like that in each others arms in a deserted road unmindful of the heavy rain pouring on them.Arnav hugged her more tightly.Two of them engrossed in the moment.Suddenly a loud thunder boomed startling them.Shocked Khushi opened her eyes realising what they were doing.She quikly pulled away from him unable to look at him in the eyes.She turned around quickly and went and sat inside the car shivering.Arnav smirked and followed her back to the car.They drove off to shativan.Again both of them lost in their own thoughts.Khushi was unable to hide her blush but pretended to be angry with Arnav.

They entered Shantivan completely drenched in rain.Mamiji,NK and naniji were sitting in the drawing room chatting when mamiji spotted them.
Mamiji - "Hello Hi Bye Bye! Arnav bitwa?Yeh ka tum aur phatti saadi baater phaalls gaye the ka?"
NK - "Hey Nannav,Kushiji aap dhonon guzaarish mein bheek gayi kya?"
Arnav irritated "Guzaarish nahi baarish"annoyed that they both were being enquired by handful of people.
NK - "haan wahi wahi guazaarish baarish ek hi baath hai na"
Naniji - "Chotte,Kushi bitiya aap dhonon iss haalath main?kya hui gawa?"
Arnav - "Kuch nahi nani woh baahar baarish ho raha hai na"
Mamiji - "Baarish??Tum dhonon tho gaadi mein gaye the na tho phir yeh kapde bhet kaisan hui gayi?Common tellz us"
Arnav flustered "Ah woh mami beech sadak main meri gaadi kharaab ho gaya tha isliye mujhe baahar nikhal kar teek karna pada"
Mami - "Oh okach"suddenly another thought occured to her "Par arnav bitwa tum kahe the ki tum gaadi teek karne ke liye baahar nikhal gaye the.Tho yeh phatti saadi kaisan bhet ho gayi?Yeh tumhe assisht kar rahe the ka"
Naniji - "Manorama aap bus kijiye"
Mamiji - "Lekhin saasuma..."
Naniji - "Hummne kaha na aap aur kuch naahi bolenge.Chotte Khushi bitiya pehle aap dhonon apan kamre ma jaakar kapde badhal leejiye warna tand lag jaayegi.Hum Hari Prakashji se kehkar aap dhonon ko garam chai bhej rahethe"
Arnav - "Ok Nani"
Khushi - "Teek hai naniji hum thodi dher mein aathe hain"

Back at their room.Arnav was taking clothes from the closet to change.Khushi stepped in."Arnavji"
Arnav without turning back "Hmmm?"
Khushi annoyed went near him "Arnavji hummare kapde dhijiye"
Arnav - "Kyun?"
Khushi gasped"Kyun kya?Hummare kapde humme wapas chahiye.Humme kapde badhal ni hai"
Arnav pretended to think"teek hai.Main tumhe tumahari kapde waapas kar dhetha hoon.Par ek sharth pe"
Khushi dint like where it was going"Sharth?khon si sharth?"
Arnav smirked "Agar tumhe tumhare kapde chahiye tho"he paused smirking widely" tumhe mujhe kiss karna hoga"
Khushi mouth dropped open in shock "Kyaaa??Chumma??Nahi kabhi nahi"
Arnav shurugged his shoulders "Tho teek hai.Tumhe tumhara kapde kabhi nahi milega.Lagtha hain tumhe iss saadi kuch zyaada hi pasand hai"smirking.
Khushi was annoyed but was also slightly nervous.She realised arguing with her laad governer is impossible and he will never give in until he gets what he wants.Taking a deep breath she made her decision.

Okach i istopwa here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..What do you think of this update?๐Ÿ˜Š Leave your comments to let me know,the more the comments the more i get encouraged to write ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰!!!!PMs sent to those who requested๐Ÿ˜ŠLet me know if you want me to leave pms for my next update!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update, waiting to know what happens next.
susi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arnav is in full on mind set to trouble her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and u are clever enough to give break to the story๐Ÿ˜ก
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update.. Arnav and Khushi's rain rendezvous... Show mein toh rain sequence nahi mil raha, thank you for including it here.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aw so cute update plz continue soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is Soo naughty :P loved the rain scene :) ohhh she so has to kiss him Arnav will make her ๐Ÿ˜† update soon xoxoxo
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res..๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the PM๐Ÿค—
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh!!! LOved it... Naughty arnie..plz pm me when u update
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz continue!! Thanks for the PM. I read parts 2, 3 4 continuously and enjoyed them!
Great work ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  So much better than the real IPK episodes. ๐Ÿ˜‰