Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww sooo cute x I'm luvin this flirty Arnav :D
heidi thumbnail
nicely writttern yaar..budiya haain..oops badiyaa he..
please continue..those dialogues were soo cute,,esp kushi's ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it awesome do pm me when u update
ayl123 thumbnail
loved it
plz pm me nxt time
memories_im thumbnail
Hey its really nice! Please PM me when u update the next part?
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
awesome yar...
U shuld be in d Ipkknd creative team yar...๐Ÿ˜‰

Luved both of them...
ARNAV bitwa is becomin' so naughty in these days..๐Ÿ˜†

N again buaji's home...
but hope...waha hmai kuch scene toh mil hi jayaingai...๐Ÿคฃ

i want next...
n plz add buaji's funny dialogue too...
n add me too plz...
arshi10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes!!!!!!!!!!
i totally loved this wooie arnav
would love to read more
bring out all the naughtiness in arnie...
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey All๐Ÿ˜Š...I must say am little depressed after seeing today's epi may be i expected too much since its friday๐Ÿ˜•Since the romance of Arhi got interrupted in epi i decided to update part 3 where no one can stop our Arhi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ!! Thanks to all those who had liked and commented on my previous 2 parts.There are some ppl who have liked and commented on all my OS's special thanks to u guys ๐Ÿค— enough of my babble chalo lets go to the next part hope its as good..

Part 3

Arnav stopped the car outside buaji's house and glanced at Khushi.She really looked gorgeous in that saree he chose for her.Arnav was aware of the tension between them throughout the journey to buaji's house.He knows she is still irked by him making her wear the saree.She got down the moment the car was stopped and went straight to the door and knocked plastering a happy smile on her face.
Buaji - "Hai re nanda kishore khon hain"She opened the door to find a smiling Khushi and little serious Arnav on the doorway.
Buaji - "Hai re nanda Kishore ! Sanka Devi aur Arnav bituwa !"She turned and shouted "Garima yeh dekho humri sanka devi aur arnav bituwa aaye hai" "Arey babua tum bahar kyun kade ho?andar aao"
Arnav smiled and entered while Khushi breezed inside the house happily shouting "Amma ! Babuji hum aagai "
Garima rolled babuji's wheelchair to the hall smiling "Arey Kusi,Arnav bitwa aap dhono kab aagai"
Arnav - "Aunty bas abi abi aaya"
Khushi went and hugged garima "Amma" then sat near to babuji hugging him as well.
Garima - "Kusi sab teek tho hai?' with a little worried look on her face.
Khushi - "haan amma sab teek hai aap aise kyun poochrahe ho?"
Buaji - "Arey garima pehle arnav bituwa ko betne do.Aao babua beto"
Arnav smiled and sat on the sofa while Khushi ignored him.
Buaji - "Sanka devi ek baath bathao,tum kal hi toh yahaan aaye the na?tho phir se achanak?ghar par teek hai?"
Khushi - "oh fho buaji aap aur amma baar baar aise kyun pooch rahe ho.ghar par sab teek hai..humme tho bus mann kiya tha aap sabse phirse milne ke liye tho hum chale aagai"
Buaji "acha teek hai.Babua tum dhono ne khana kaaya?"
Arnav - "haan buaji hum abi abi khake aaye hain" smirking "chahe tho aap kushi ko kuch kila sakthe hain,woh tho hamesha khane ke liya thaiyaar rehthi hai"
Khushi opened her mouth open in shock he merely smirked at her.
Khushi - "waise amma buaji khane mein kya banaya aapne"
Buaji - "Arey sanka devi aaj tho chappathi or dal banaya hain,humme patha hothe tum aa rahe ho hum kuch pooriyan bana lethe"
Khushi said with a big smile - "Koi baath nahi buaji shaam ko pooriyan bana le na"
Arnav got a phone call by Aman and he excused himself while moving to the balcony to talk.Once conversation is over,he came in "Aunty ,buaji mujhe chal na chahiye"
Buaji - "Arey babua thodi dher aur rukho na"
Garima - "Haan babua aap abi abi tho aaye hain"
Arnav "Its ok aunty mein tho bus Khushi ko chodne ke liye aaya tha.Di ko Dr. appointment hai mujhe di ke saath jaana hai.Main shaam aakar Khushi ko pick up karloonga"
Garima - "teek hai babua"
Khushi - "Nahi hum kudh aajayenge"
Arnav- "Khushi maine kaha ki mein tumhe shaam ko pick karloonga" with that he said bye and left the gupta house.

Khushi spent a happy day at her buaji's house.It felt good to be away from all the worries and problems currently haunting shantivan.It was almost 6pm.At that exact moment door bell rang."Lagta hai woh laad governer aagaya"
Buaji - "Hai re nanda kishore hum aare"opened the door to find arnav with a plastic bag in his hand."Aao babua andhar aao"
He glanced at Khushi who was busily eating an apple propped on the sofa.He smiled at her while she averted face concentrating again on her apple.He handed over the cover to buaji.
Buaji - "Yeh kya hai babua"
Arnav - "Buaji is mein gol gappe hai raasthe mein dekha tha tho maine socha sab ko le aaoon"He glanced over at Khushi,her eyes had perked hearing gol gappe but she immediately averted her eyes feighing non chalance.
Buaji smiled "teek hai babua"
Garima - "betiya babua aap bhi hamare saath khaalijiye.Kusi tum wahan betkar kar kya rahi ho.Arnav bituwa aaye hain aao yahaan"
Khushi grudgingly stood up and sat on the dining table.
Buaji opened the packet and started distributing"yelio sanka devi khalo"
Khushi - "Humme nahi chahiye buaji"
Buaji "Ka?? Hai re nanda kishore! yeh ka baath hai tum toh gol gappe naam lethe hui moo mein paani jalahi dhoge ab ka hua"
Arnav smirked.Khushi knew what he was doing.He had done the same when he had stayed in buaji's house few months ago.Slightly irritated she said "buaji hum ne kaha na humme nahi chahiye"
Garima shook her head "yeh kusi bhi na.Arey bituwa aap kyun nahi kha rahe hain thoda sa khaa leejiye"
Arnav with a puppy dog face - "nahi aunty aapko patha hai na mujhe gol gappe teek se khana nahi aatha.Aap ko yaad hai pichle baar bhi Khushi ne mujhe kila diya tha"smirking looking at her.Khushi looked back wide eyed at what he is getting at.
Buaji - "Arey Sanka Devi tum dekh kya rahi ho..ihaan aa yeh gol gappe arnav bituwa ko khilado,arey aao utto"
Khushi muttering raakshas to herselft reluctantly took the plate from buaji and stood close to arnav.
Arnav eyes gleamed with mischief.Smirking he opened his mouth just a little in just a way that Khushi's fingers brushed his lips fully.She looked up at him when her fingers touched his lips intimately but before she could remove her fingers arnav slowly licked her fingers.She gasped shocked quickly pulling away.
Buaji - "Arey sanka devi ka hua,tum rukh kyon gaye ho,babua ko aur khila do"
Arnav again had a puppy dog face and said "haan Khushi mujhe aur khilado mujhe bohot book lagi hain"
Khushi grudgingly took another gol gappe to his mouth this time taking care not to touch his lips again.But he was ready the moment her fingers came near he quickly took her fingers inside his lips sucking lightly.She looked at him wide eyed and glancing around shocked.Unfortunately for her Buaji and garima had left the table and she realised they both were alone and her fingers were caught inside his lips.
Khushi tried removing her fingers he continued licking her fingers lightly and then finally left it swallowing the gol gappe offered so generously.
Khushi was totally flustered.she stared at him angrily while he simply smiled"Kya hua Khushi"
Buaji entered along with garima saving her from responding."Kya hua babua tumne kha liya"
Arnav said teasingly "haan buaji maine bohot kha liya infact mera pet bhar gaya hain"smirking at Khushi the whole time.
Unable to stand any longer Kushi said"Ah buaji,amma humme chal na chahiye bothot dher ho gayi hai.Nani ji intezaar kar rahe honge"
Buaji & Amma hugged her and said good bye to her and Arnav.
They both quickly left the gupta house.While arnav was happy and smiling,Khushi was fuming at what arnav had done!

Ok thats it for now๐Ÿ˜Š! How is it guys๐Ÿ˜ณ.Good?bad?Leave your comments and let me know whether there should be a part 4 or not.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago
heidi thumbnail
yaaar great update...great job..your os is  100 times better than today's epi...
i  am soo thankful to you for updating the 3 rd part  today...much needed..i liked ur style soo much..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..kindly update the 4 th partt๐Ÿค— a big hug for this update.. Edited by heidi - 11 years ago
Mahi_Butt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os!! yaar!!!
plz post the next part soon!!
waiting for it!!!
and you r n awesome writer!!

Edited by Maha_Butt2012 - 11 years ago