Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Kismat Ka Khel Part 26 Page 145 (28/8/2012) (Page 67)

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by Pinkjali

I knew that u update around 9 in the morning and i was waiting for the update. Some times keeping faith in the writter and not objecting in her work... Really gives awesome surprises. It was amazing.. Dnt make priya to forgive the sharmas and the kapoors so easily they really said very nasty and mean things to her. Ur writing skills r so beautiful that u made a silent reader to make some noise thank u for making this big change in me as i told changes r sometime gud. And last but not the least a big big eddy teddy wala huggy to u for updating the ff daily and making me active in this forum after a long time.

Sorry this time i was not able to post at that time yesterday.. But next post is two updates... Big smile
I don't know why you never commented before, your words are very valuable and your comments always make me feel so humbled... Embarrassed I am happy that now you are an active member, thank god otherwise i would be missing out on this kind of support and encouragement. feeling blessed dear...HugHugHug it was you who supported me saying don't worry i will read whatever the results are and for that i can't thank you enough for that kind of faith...Heart
Clap

Big smile

pls dnt say thank u... U gaved me an awesome ff and i supported u. What is ur gud name dear ..? Dnt worry about the updates... I hv no prob to wait until it became too long. And happy belated frndship day.

Happy belated friendship day to you too! HugTrust me, your comments always leave me feeling so humbled and the thank you is definitely necessary from my heart to show you my appreciation and respect.. Embarrassed

My name is Sheetal and what is your name dear?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by Oneandall

Originally posted by salsaly

wooohhh...Shocked... this update was such a relief...Big smile... nw i think u r a ram priya fan more than rajat priya...LOL... i'm so happy to knw that priya is not rajat wife... & she is not carrying his child...Big smile... & moreover i'm happy to knw that apeksha is rajat's wife...Tongue... oh no... khush got kidnapped...Ouch... phir misunderstandings... plx i want all MU to go away...Smile... u r such an awesome writer...Clap... & v unpredictable too...Wink... hehe... tu kitna suspense  updates dhey they hai yaar... uff...ROFL... tum ne muje maar hi dala tha...Broken Heart... haye haye... ab aur kya kahoon... Di , i'm really speechless...Wacko... ab aisa lag tha hai mere sar se ek bohoth bada boj hat gaee... i'm feeling so light now.. hehe...LOL... nw i'm really sure that i'm going to follow this FF eagerly...Smile... Di , today u have made me a big fan of ur writings..Heart... ok ok... ab mein apni blah blah band karoongi... plx plx plx plx update v soon...Smile... i'll b eagerly waiting for it... thanx thanx thnx thank u so much for everything..Embarrassed... love u loads...Heart.. big big big hugs for u... HugHug

this is for u... i just love sakshi in this pic... Heart

I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT cause you were so tensed when i hinted the possibility of Rajat and Priya together in this FF... LOL lol suspense key bina maaza kaahan hain yaar... Wink thank you for the most lovely comment and picture your words are leaving me feeling blessed... love ya lots Heart

Next update(s) is/are very soon!

hehe... LOL... thnx a lot ... & happy belated frndship day to u Di...Heart... next update r coming soon... gr8... Big smile...love u loads too... Hug

Happy belated friendship day to you too Saly Hug

Edited by Oneandall - 06 August 2012 at 12:35am

salsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Today or tomorrow ? :P

Confused i intended to do it yesterday but gosh time always flies by and before you know i was on the road driving and just got home now. It's nearly 3am but here is the update TODAY Tongue

salsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

sheetal wen is ur soon ???Angrywaiting fr raya momentsSmile

LOL my soon is right now...

salsaly

Birdy91 Senior Member
Birdy91
Birdy91

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Yayyy... Ahaaa so Apeksha is rajat's wife haannn... yuuppiiieee... Big smile aahhh finally m feeling relax now.. wht an Awsome update di.. Dil garden garden ho gaya... Wink yayy yayy yayyy... hailaaa fir se suspense hannn.. ye ayesha ki toh na mae band baja dungi Kisi din.. Kitna bolti h.. ufff...shittt kush Kidnap ho gaya.. Angry plzzz jaldi se cntinue krna Di...Waiting waiting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Oneandallsalsaly

Oneandall IF-Dazzler
Oneandall
Oneandall

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Part 14

An arrest warrant was issued in Rajat's name and soon local authorities had him arrested before he boarded his flight to Dubai. Ram went to visit him in jail the next morning. Nobody slept that night and apologies were postponed in the mayhem but not forgotten in the minds of those who committed the crime of false accusation against the most innocent person in their lives, Priya.

Priya sat in Pihu's room trying to make sense of the chaos unfolding around her. She had been in this room since last night and refused to talk to anyone. Ram tried to see her once before he left in the morning but she did not answer the door. He feared that his Priya had shattered to pieces; all the accusations against her may be starting to take its toll on her both mentally and physically. She tried to recall everything that happened yesterday. First she got the call from Ayesha, than she was going to Hotel Exquisite when Rajat bumped into her, together they went to get Ayesha and on the way Priya explained everything to Rajat. When he heard that Kush might also be in danger he told his driver to go and pick him up from the party. She cursed herself for not checking up on Kush to see if he was home but she assumed that since everyone was peacefully sleeping he might have been home, moreover no one told her that he was sleeping over at Ms. Roy's house What ate at her heart the most was the fact that Ayesha pointed her fingers directly at her. And how did she know that Rajat even sent a driver, no one told her. Was Ayesha responsible?

" No Priya she is a mother and it is her right to be stressed out if her child is in danger, she thought. But why did she jump to the conclusion that I wanted to secure Pihu's financial status in KM. That thought is so farfetched." She heard a knock on the door and ignored it. Than she heard another knock

Pihu: Mumma??

Priya: oh shit, I forgot to check up on Pihu.

She opened the door hastily and saw Pihu standing there rubbing her sleepy eyes. She took Pihu in her arms and gave her a kiss. She took Pihu to their bed and made her sit down.

Pihu: mumma where were you yesterday? I missed you a lot mumma and than when papa and I got home you weren't home either. I wanted to call but Papa said that you might be busy.

Priya: Sorry Pihu. Mumma spent the whole day yesterday with her papa just like Pihu.  

Pihu (says excitedly): Nana!! Mumma I want to meet him please mumma please.

Pihu had given her a great idea. Priya had no interest in staying in the KM she had to get out. Ayesha had just been attacked and seeing Priya around was causing her a great deal of stress. Something did not add up in Kush's kidnapping, although she was angry with Rajat she had no reason to believe that he would do something like this. In fact he was with her the whole time after they rescued Ayesha so his involvement did not fit well in Priya's mind. But she could not tell Ram, he would never understand.  She had to get proof before she said anything so that she can show Ram that she is supporting the evidence and not Rajat. Ram has his mind made up that it was Rajat who had Kush kidnapped and if she says otherwise he might jump back into his jealous rage. There was only one way that she would be able to figure out the truth freely, she had to leave the KM and gather some evidence without anybody pointing fingers at her.

Pihu: Mumma what are you thinking?

Priya: huh?... Pihu did you know that you are the smartest girl in the world?

Pihu: yes I know because I have the smartest mom in the world.

Priya (smiles): pihu you are right. We should go meet Nana he was asking a lot about you yesterday.

Pihu: can we go today??

Priya: yes but first Pihu has to get ready and Mumma will pack our stuff so we can stay with Nana for a couple of days and have lots of fun..

Pihu: yay!!

Priya laughed at Pihu's enthusiastic response. Soon they were ready to go she told Krishna that they were going to stay at her Papa's house for a couple of days. Krishna asked her if she was mad at her and was about to say sorry but Priya interrupted her saying that she is much older than her and she would actually get mad if Krishna apologizes to her. Furthermore, she explained that she is mad at the circumstances that were created and not at anyone's reactions. Moreover her being in the KM right now during all this mayhem would cause a lot of grief to Ayesha. She said quietly so that Pihu does not hear her, "I will come back into this house when Kush is found safe and sound." Before she left she asked Krishna to tell Ram that she has gone to her Papa's house. Krishna nodded in approval but deep down inside she was sad to see Ram and Priya's strained relationship, which was not going to be fixed if they stayed away from each other. But there was no explaining anything to either Ram or Priya as both were stressed out about Kush being kidnapped, if only they worked together, the outcome would be much more efficient. Pihu gave Krishna and everyone else a hug before she held on to her mumma's hand and left to go see her Nana for the first time.

Finally Priya arrived at Sudhir's who was waiting anxiously to meet his granddaughter. He had asked Natasha and Karthik to bring lots of sweets for her. At the moment no one knew that Kush was kidnapped. They all sat down and had breakfast together. Pihu was not nervous at all, she was extremely talkative with Sudhir, Karthik and Natasha. Her smile did not leave her face not even for a second as she continued to talk, asking a million questions in attempts to regain every minute she spent away from her Nana

Priya: okay Pihu that's enough now my dear, Nana needs to rest

Sudhir: no Priya let her talk I find peace and innocence in her words, two things that disappeared with you when you left.

Pihu gives a winning smile to Priya. She loved this part of the relationship where her Nana stood up for her and her mumma abided.This is something that she could definitely get used too.

Sudhir: Pihu beta I want to show you something. You know when your mumma was your age she used to be just like you. Always wanting to talk with me about everything and anything. Would you like to see some of your mumma's childhood memories?

Pihu nodded with an excited smile on her face.

Sudhir: okay first go and wash up.

Pihu: yes Nana

She was about to run to the washroom, when she stopped, ran to Sudhir and kissed him on the cheeks. He was taken aback by her sudden action.

Pihu: I love you Nana

Sudhir: I love you too my baby 

Priya smiled, she was always amazed at Pihu's ability to put a smile on her face despite the stress surrounding her. She watched as Pihu ran to the washroom and took this opportunity to tell her Papa about what happened in the KM from start to finish and her decision to stay here until Kush was found. Sudhir was shocked but he knew something was off in Priya's behaviour. She seemed tired and defeated, two attributes that were as noticeable as a stain on a white carpet. Kush's kidnapping left him baffled and Ayesha's accusation on Priya made him die a thousand deaths. It is a parent's responsibility from god to keep their family together but his family has fallen apart with siblings fighting each other ruthlessly. In the midst of all this warfare their innocent offspring's have to suffer; although Sudhir did not interact with Kush on any level, since Ayesha did not wish to keep any relation with him after she was kicked out of the house,  his heart still hurt knowing that he was in trouble. Kids may not care about their parents but their parents do not think of anything other than their well-being and safety. Priya told him that she does not want Pihu to find out. Sudhir agreed, he told Priya to work together with Ram but Priya cut him off refusing any contact with him at the moment because she is not sure about their relationship. It seems like everything that was between them is now only a fragment of their past sealed in beautiful memories that might never be explored again. Sudhir did not force this opinion on Priya as she insisted that the focus is about finding Kush and she needed Sudhir's help to keep Pihu safe in the meantime since he is the only one that she can truly trust. She explained how Ayesha claimed that she knew about Rajat picking Kush up from the party and then her lie that Priya had told her on the way to the hospital when no such thing transpired between them. She also explained her fear that Rajat is behind bars suffering for something that he did not do. Sudhir told her what he always did in any difficult situation, the most fool proof solution tested against the worst of circumstances in their live, LISTEN TO YOUR HEART Pihu came out of the washroom.

Pihu: Nana I am done!

Sudhir (remembering what Priya told him about Pihu not finding out. He forced a smile on his face and lodged the new found information to the back of his mind): That's my good girl

Priya: now pihu and Nana will have some fun together. Mumma has to run some errands. Pihu (she kneeled down and spread her arms out, Pihu ran into her arms almost as if it was instinctual) be a good girl and don't trouble Nana too much. Okay? (pihu nodded) Give Mumma a kiss (she gave Priya a kiss on her cheeks) I love you baby

Pihu: I love you too. Come fast okay Mumma?

Priya: Yes Pihu, I will be back before you know it.

She got up, grabbed her purse and went to the door and opened it to leave. Just as she opened it someone was about to knock on the door. She was surprised, happy, confused and worried to see this person given the circumstances she did not know how to react and how much this person knew about all that had happened.

Pihu (came running to the door. Today was one of her happiest days, first she met her Nana and now one of her old friends was back): CADY DIII

Part 15

Cady had come to Mumbai once she heard I was in jail; she had complete faith in my innocence and was ready to fight anyone to prove it. However I could not keep her in the darkness I had to tell her about everything that happened, everything I did so that she could fairly weigh her options before she made her final decision. I was so ashamed to tell her but I had to scatter all my mistakes out in the open in order for me to truly repent. That is exactly what I did and to my surprise Cady was on my side even then. She said that she will do anything to get me out of jail and I told her to ask you for help. I have the utmost respect for your strength to overcome any hurdle. I needed to know that you believed me and I knew that if you believed something strongly no lie could overshadow reality and Ram would definitely hear me out if his Priya told him too. At that time I did not know that you decided to leave KM until Kush was found but when Cady went to KM asking about you she was re-directed to Sudhir's house.

Cady was introduced to Sudhir before he took Pihu into Priya's old room to look at all her old toys and childhood pictures. He knew that Priya needed some time alone with Cady to discuss the problem at hand. Cady explained everything that happened leading up to her arrival in Mumbai as well as her conversation with Rajat in jail and his confession of his wrong doings.

Cady: even after all this Priya aunty I am sure that Rajat uncle would never do anything like this. He is stubborn and it can be argued that he did all this to get revenge on Ram uncle but I do not believe that to be true. Please Priya aunty you have to help me, I can't let Rajat uncle stay in jail for something he did not do. We need to find out the truth. If Dhaijaan finds out than she will be stressed out, which will affect her health. Rajat uncle is all that we got, he always took such good care of us and this is the only chance I have to repay him. Please priya aunty I need your help.

Priya: Haan Cady, I also believe that Rajat did not do this. That night when Ayesha was attacked he stayed with us. Even after when Ram and I had our argument he was there. Shortly after he left Ram issued an arrest warrant for him and he was locked up the whole night. But what confuses me is that soon after he left we received the phone call, which informed us that Kush was kidnapped. So (she hesitated)

Cady (understood the reason behind her hesitation): Priya aunty, I know what you are thinking but this is not true. Rajat uncle showed me his phone and the outgoing call log did not have KM's number. I know it's hard but we need to figure out whose number that was and I have just the tech saavy friend who can help us. He lives here in Mumbai, he's the same one who told me about Anjaan.

Priya and Cady leave to meet Cady's friend, Rahul. Rahul was home alone for the week; his parents and two other siblings went to Agra to attend a relatives wedding. His face lit up seeing Cady, he wanted to be alone with her in person for so long and today his dream had come true. Cady had informed him about the nature of her visit and she said she would do anything for him if he was able to assist her. Rahul's smile on his face and plans in his mind vanished when he saw Priya. He thought, "yaar yeh Cady bhi na. She brought her aunty as a bodyguard." Then he thought, "wait a minute, I have seen her somewhere but where?" Churning the gears in his mind his memories finally meshed together and gave him an answer that he blurted out, "Priya Aunty?" Priya was just as stunned as Cady was with his words.

Cady (puzzled): How do you know Priya aunty?

Rahul: She is my uncle's wife yaar. He has her picture everywhere. In his room, on his phone, on his tablet, I mean everywhere. He was so devastated when she passed awa

He stopped before he completed his sentence realizing what he was about to say. He stepped back, priya realized his hesitation, and she stepped inside the house to calm him down and explain everything that happened. But her moving forward freaked her out even more.

Rahul (frightened): Cady you brought a ghost into my house... (Continuing to step back he did not notice that he was about to hit the sofa. Priya leaped her arm forward to grab him but he stepped back faster and in that haste he fell on the sofa)

Cady (laughing at his immature behaviour, she knew the entire story but she did not know that Ram was Rahul's uncle)

Rahul (annoyed): yaar why are you laughing at me, first you bring this bhoot, no sorry bhootni into my house and than you laugh at me.

Cady (reached her arm out, Rahul grabbed it and Cady pulled him to make him stand up): Stupid!!! She is not a ghost.

Rahul (standing behind Cady looking at Priya): no I am not stupid. If someone who is supposed to be dead is standing in front of you than she is a ghost.

Priya: no Rahul. I am not dead.

Rahul: omg this bhootni even talks, yaar looks like her soul is troubled.

Cady (slaps his arm): She is NOT dead and therefore she is not a ghost.

Priya (explains everything that happened and how she shifted to Dubai. and how now Kush is kidnapped and she desperately needed his help)

After hearing Priya's story he stands face to face with Priya and says in a cocky manner, "yeah I knew that! Umm I was just playing around." Priya has no time to probe around further about his relationship to Ram and how he is his uncle. She still does not recognize that he is Neha and Vikram's kid as her mind is all over the place and her main focus is getting Kush home safely.

Cady: yeah whatever. Now is not the time to play around. Did you get what I asked for?

Rahul: yeah your driver is in Mumbai still, he is staying at XYZ location

Priya: how did you know that?

Rahul: I tracked him using his cell phone number. I have the most high tech software the one that they use in the FBI (He looks at Cady trying to impress her but she is in no mood for romance, she is only in the mood to kick ass)

Priya: Can you trace unknown numbers?

Rahul: it depends I can try

Priya: okay so you and Cady try and trace that unknown number of the kidnapper who called the KM last night. In the meantime I will go and talk to the driver to see where he dropped Kush off. (she was about to leave when she turned back) Trace the number only, don't do anything else, I mean focus. Cady, you're in charge.

Rahul: yaar she is so bossy, she made you in charge in my own house. No wonder Ram uncle is so scared of her.

Cady punches him on the arm

Cady: Don't say that about my aunty and get to work we have to find the real culprit or else my uncle and poor Kush (her eyes begin to tear up helplessly, despite her efforts to not cry in front of Rahul).

Rahul (says empathetically): Don't worry Cady. I am here na? We will find out who the real culprit is together.

Priya reaches the destination that Rahul had pulled out for her. It is a deserted forest, the car that belonged to Rajat was trashed, and the driver was nowhere to be found. After further analysis of the environment she finds the drivers cell phone lying on the ground. She picks it up reassured that she was in the right place. She takes out her cell phone to tell Rahul and Cady about what had happened. There is strange danger in the air as the setting sun aided the atmosphere in creating a suffocating sensation for priya, her subconscious pleading her to leave the area as soon as possible. But a determined Priya, clouded by her motivation to find Kush decides against her better judgment. The phone rings and Cady answers,

Cady: hello Priya aunty is everything okay,

Priya: nothing is okay Cady. The location is correct and I found the drivers cellphone and the car but the driver is nowhere to be found. Were you able to find out who the unknown numAAHH!!

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head followed by sudden darkness in front of her eyes. She dropped the phone both her hands grabbing her head as she landed on the ground abruptly.

Cady (scared): Priya Aunty, Priya Aunty [Phone disconnected]

PRECAP: Priya: Ram let me go... Ram: No Priya I won't

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampreet_21coolabbsaaraanishthafan_fiction123Trieshlove4rayaBirdy91ic_2000karamsekhonasheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjaliDivya23.shaz9lalmadhuBeingIyeristicsss283_CandyCream_SiacutieXx..Anjali..xXluvbalhviny_queensalsalychitlonerluvsakshiLovingRaYadesi_baby07leena04jineejiggs

Divya23. Senior Member
Divya23.
Divya23.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Me first!!.:-) was waiting to comment first from so many days . This whole story is so wonderful . Luv ur writing , such a creative writer you are ,just dont know wat to tell but u are awesomest writer . Thank you pls continue with ur story . Wow 2 chapters bak to bak . Superb loved peehu wit her grand papa ,n cady rahuls equation . Funny how he got sacred aft seeing his aunt . Hope priya gets to do better decision about her relationship with ram soon. :)
awesome precap ,luv to see ram saving priya . Take care, continue soon:)

Edited by Divya23. - 06 August 2012 at 6:05am

Oneandallsalsaly

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
awesome update great job sweety... wow sudhir n peehu were awesome rahuls bhoot act lol... loved it ...

precap... seems interesting...

Oneandallsalsaly

Go to top